T8KVR

jcoo

Lochagos
This idiot is sending the entire server private messages in Discord begging for someone to become a traitor so they can get the crown lol This person has done nothing the entire server unless you count hiding behind GG.

Give it a rest you guys cheated another server for 4/4 that should be enough.

bugeyes10

Phrourach
not getting the crown
I love how losers always focus on the crown, if the roles had been reversed you would've said "a win is a win"

Maybe try winning its not that hard
1096892992872251473.webp

XonCia2711

Hekatontarch
I love how losers always focus on the crown, if the roles had been reversed you would've said "a win is a win"

Maybe try winning its not that hard
1096892992872251473.webp
LOL

what are u smoking??
scroll up please, its u guys who focus on crown by sending pm in discord begging for someone to become a traitor so u can get the crown

and yea, Shock getting Shocked.. alr activate vm the moment they are ruined

cant handle the truth.. all the cheats and all the dirty efforts now forever in vain..

pfft

Attachments

• shocked.png
    shocked.png
    479.8 KB · Views: 29

Shock

Chiliarch
LOL

what are u smoking??
scroll up please, its u guys who focus on crown by sending pm in discord begging for someone to become a traitor so u can get the crown

and yea, Shock getting Shocked.. alr activate vm the moment they are ruined

cant handle the truth.. all the cheats and all the dirty efforts now forever in vain..

pfft
Personally idc about the crown -- we already beat you and all the alliances you hugged

Ah yes the "moment they are ruined" when we beat you a few days later, checks out

I was on a month long vacation in another country lol, like congrats on seeing that I'm VM?? Haven't played much in about a month and still way higher in BP than you, gave you (and others) nearly an entire month to catch up -- must be sad realizing how bad you are

Last edited:

Glis4

Hekatontarch
Spies are & will always be a valid in-game tactic to employ in this game.
Generally speaking, tricky thingy is that in over 90% cases those spies are someones alt accounts... and as we know running multiple accounts is forbiden.

If you pay closer attention it is quite easy to find peoples who run with 5+ accounts at same time on the same world.

Until mods start paying attention to those things and start with harsh punisments of those players and players who obviously using forbiden scripts this game will continue to degrade and lose player base which is already pretty small compared to previous years.