Taint-Punch real intentions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

there were many questions about what the real intentions of Taint-Punch are going to be.
me and many other TL members messaged old TLOW members who we considered as friends to try and get some answers and we were told that they are not planing to fight us and have no intentions to go south but looks like the conversations inside the alliance is a little different.
im sorry to ruin the element of surprise you were talking about Q&D (or should i call you just Dirty?).
im not posting all i know but here is a part of their conversations, i would like everybody to see who they really are!
its a good thing that i have some good friends left from old times who stayed loyal to me! i will be watching you guys close ;)

TheQuickAndDirty Jul 7, 2011 4:47 PM

There has been a lot of speculation as to the direction of this newly merged alliance. I have had leadership form both TL/A-X question me directly as to what our plans are for the future...

It is simple, we have the element of surprise, and have all but concluded our wars in the north.

We are moving south.

Please refrain from talking about our plans with anyone until we are set up to attack.

S3v3rd Jul 8, 2011 3:22 AM
We are getting our most active/aggressive members together. Unless they show us they are willing to step up and STAY up (that's what she said...lol) Then they have earned a spot with us.

This Includes OoO, TC(very select few), TLoW.

also "The Bunneh" hasn't earned a spot in this alliance... yet. But if he gets into high gear The Bunneh will come and devour your carrots!

Z Grade, I say go for it. Once we are at full speed. You have a knack of creating turbulence in a rather bland situation, especially when it comes to TL. lol

DeletedUser

OMG!!!

we are not going to war with TL (as far i know and i like to get into stricos business)
and even if we did i would not dare attack because i know some of the top players and some of the leaders in there.

DeletedUser

I am sorry to burst your bubble, Igapolis... But that doesn't actually say anything as to our intentions or as to anything we are addressing in leadership. Maybe you should re-read it a few times. I hope everyone here can see how pointless it was that you posted that little bit of useless info.

Thanks for giving me a little laugh though.

If you look at where my cities are located. Obviously south is the only option for me as I am based primarily out of ocean 33, along with over half of the members from ex-OoO. And with the merge completed, the only thing left for me to do is intertwine myself with my new members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am sorry to burst your bubble, Igapolis... But that doesn't actually say anything as to our intentions or as to anything we are addressing in leadership. Maybe you should re-read it a few times. I hope everyone here can see how pointless it was that you posted that little bit of useless info.

Thanks for giving me a little laugh though.

If you look at where my cities are located. Obviously south is the only option for me as I am based primarily out of ocean 33, along with over half of the members from ex-OoO. And with the merge completed, the only thing left for me to do is intertwine myself with my new members.

i think you misunderstood who im pointing my finger at because of the little joke about you...

DeletedUser

Then you should probably leave me out of it.

P.S.

I can post whatever I want to post on the External forums, and attach a name/date to it.

Did you see what Coblet said about Alliance X?
I have it from a source that they plan to stab them in the back. It's a Grepo Game of telephone bud.

DeletedUser

the real intention of Punchers is to punch tainted players..:))

if you consider yourself tainted, be ready to be their punch bag..

DeletedUser

1 alliance is used to hitting things that don't hit back, the other wars no-one.

Hmm, so scary that they decided to merge.....

DeletedUser

Brilliant strategy, work together with one of the worst alliances in Theta instead of just putting it out of it's misery.....

I am talking about JFL by the way....

DeletedUser

Brilliant strategy, work together with one of the worst alliances in Theta instead of just putting it out of it's misery.....

I am talking about JFL by the way....

Hmm your wrong JfL is one of the best alliance I been in ( 4 short time) tht is. they like to have fun, no harm in fun...????

Coblet got anything else to say.? If not shut up noobz. ;)

TaP, will go to war with Ligs and then alliance X. They ask for peace with JW as they couldn't win the war. :p so the leader Quick had a good plan we team up with JW to attack the Ligs and alliance X. Remember Cyp you sent me the message I can Post it on here anytime. :heh: LoW didn't have good relation with allyX according to Quick. Thats why they merged into one so they can attack alliance X n the Ligs. which I've find out they did have good relation with allyx so someone was telling porkies about that.

My Plan got ballistic over. I have a plan B. :p which I am working on. even get my alliance up and running. or go somewhere. :)

Sorry Coblet I didn;t know who you where in game Please don't attack me. :p

DeletedUser

So now its liq and AX vs everyone. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY.
This will be fun for AX and liq :)

DeletedUser

Why is it that everyone feels the need to attack us?

why so scared coblet?? liquid x group controls half of the globe.. so why scared to get into war with everyone??

you say JFL is the worst alliance and still you havent been able to defeat JFL even if we are outnumbered in the ratio of 1:2.. we still stand like a wall which you are nat able to breakthrough.. we still control two oceans and have a good fight in O 45.. now if taint punch and JW joins the war, this will be an equal fight if you look into the map.. cheers JFL..

and if taint punch joins you guys against JFL, then well, JFL might be defeated but will mark the end of fun in theta..

but i think that the choice is obvious.. whole world against liq x.. atleast if everyone needs to enjoy..

DeletedUser

why so scared coblet?? liquid x group controls half of the globe.. so why scared to get into war with everyone??

you say JFL is the worst alliance and still you havent been able to defeat JFL even if we are outnumbered in the ratio of 1:2.. we still stand like a wall which you are nat able to breakthrough.. we still control two oceans and have a good fight in O 45.. now if taint punch and JW joins the war, this will be an equal fight if you look into the map.. cheers JFL..

and if taint punch joins you guys against JFL, then well, JFL might be defeated but will mark the end of fun in theta..

but i think that the choice is obvious.. whole world against liq x.. atleast if everyone needs to enjoy..

Are you serious? T-P can't attack AX because thier nowhere near eachother. So it would be Phalanx,T-P, and JFL Vs TL and TV. With AX fighting JFL and Phalanx.

And JW has a whole ocean separating them from AX so their not going to war.

The only thing this war would do is cause us to focus on the northern front as TP is doing absolutly nothing to fight back, and It's obvious JFL isn't either.

DeletedUser

Are you serious? T-P can't attack AX because thier nowhere near eachother. So it would be Phalanx,T-P, and JFL Vs TL and TV. With AX fighting JFL and Phalanx.

And JW has a whole ocean separating them from AX so their not going to war.

The only thing this war would do is cause us to focus on the northern front as TP is doing absolutly nothing to fight back, and It's obvious JFL isn't either.

you are wrong.. first of all, we consider liq and AX as one which is why i said liq x.. secondly you guys work together and if one gets weak, so does the other.. thirdly, now AX as well as JW have a common ocean with few cities each in O 54.. therefore there is going to be a war between them.. so you can say, that if a war breaks up, then it will be like north VS south..only tp will be exception to that.. our frontlines will become more strong and i am sure it will be a very good fight.. and also a fair fight since the city count will be equal..

the present situation is like

JFL Vs. AX, AcX, Liq and maybe the vanguard where there is no alliance supporting JFL where as all the other 4 are being backed up by each other since they are all sharing their borders. same is for TP as they are also in war with AX, Liq, and the vanguard with no one to back them. so its obvious that we are outnumbered greatly. but it wont always be like this.

DeletedUser9465

Ank, JFL's problem is not that it is outnumbered (because he is not), but rather that it is greatly out-skilled.

DeletedUser

Ank, JFL's problem is not that it is outnumbered (because he is not), but rather that it is greatly out-skilled.

that is also a point to be frank.. i wont lie or be biased but in my opinion even though we have less skill, it doesnot count as much as the fact that we are outnumbered.. this is because that even if we have very good skill, so does our rivals.. so it gets balanced out..

and there is also a problem of some dead weight.. i wont be surprised if it turns out that players worth 5mil points are only city builders in JFL..

DeletedUser9465

Hmm.... I think my choice of words was not the best. When I say you are out-skilled I do not think about individual members. JFL still has a few of the best players in Theta. When I said out-skilled I meant in terms of leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.