Taint-Punch real intentions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

oh. ok.. but now, this war is so different.. its more like north vs south.. everyone will have to choose sides

DeletedUser19042

LOLz...This is a message from Cypraider...You can see their intentions in it....LOLZ :)
(i don't say to who it was mailed)

CypRaider on 7/5/11 at 10:57 PM
Hey bro,
i noticed your post on the spit-out section and on the general forums.
i have some things to say to you, basically the reasoning for the peace.

As u know THETA is entering in a phase of a World War.
A-x and co VS JFL and co.
JW and LOW are anti-x. LoW are our closest allies, we are merging with them in a couple of days. all the talks are almost complete.

The gran plan for OoO and the merge alliance is to move south, towards the heat of battle to finally make a difference on the big stage by attacking THE LIQUIDATORS, an A-x ally.
We can no longer fight our own little war in the north, it means nothing on the bigger stage.

we cant be fighting the liquidators (A-x ally) and at the same time fighting JW (JFL allies).
JW are also fighting Alpha (a-x allies) so by attacking them means we offer NOTHING for theta as we strike on TL on one hand and JW on the other.

world war is coming brother and we had to pick sides. and pure LOGIC indicates that we should be on the side of those who are able to help us. look at our neighboors:
LoW, JW and JFL all battling against the X family. what chance would we have in siding with A-x since they are miles away from us to offer any help? (IF they offer help because of what i hear they dont help their allies much)

Furthermore, we had to protect our weaker players. players like firelake or rayjou cant fight this war mate, they are too close to them. we might be able to protect ourselves, but not everybody can.

Those are the most basic reasons among many for making this peace treaty with JW.

you are one of my most trusted friends here and i wish, after reading this, you will understand the reasons for this peace treaty.

As i see it... OoO was a bit desperate...And their only solution to get rid of their enemys was to get "pacted" with the enemy....

DeletedUser

LOLz...This is a message from Cypraider...You can see their intentions in it....LOLZ :)
(i don't say to who it was mailed)

CypRaider on 7/5/11 at 10:57 PM
Hey bro,
i noticed your post on the spit-out section and on the general forums.
i have some things to say to you, basically the reasoning for the peace.

As u know THETA is entering in a phase of a World War.
A-x and co VS JFL and co.
JW and LOW are anti-x. LoW are our closest allies, we are merging with them in a couple of days. all the talks are almost complete.

The gran plan for OoO and the merge alliance is to move south, towards the heat of battle to finally make a difference on the big stage by attacking THE LIQUIDATORS, an A-x ally.
We can no longer fight our own little war in the north, it means nothing on the bigger stage.

we cant be fighting the liquidators (A-x ally) and at the same time fighting JW (JFL allies).
JW are also fighting Alpha (a-x allies) so by attacking them means we offer NOTHING for theta as we strike on TL on one hand and JW on the other.

world war is coming brother and we had to pick sides. and pure LOGIC indicates that we should be on the side of those who are able to help us. look at our neighboors:
LoW, JW and JFL all battling against the X family. what chance would we have in siding with A-x since they are miles away from us to offer any help? (IF they offer help because of what i hear they dont help their allies much)

Furthermore, we had to protect our weaker players. players like firelake or rayjou cant fight this war mate, they are too close to them. we might be able to protect ourselves, but not everybody can.

Those are the most basic reasons among many for making this peace treaty with JW.

you are one of my most trusted friends here and i wish, after reading this, you will understand the reasons for this peace treaty.

As i see it... OoO was a bit desperate...And their only solution to get rid of their enemys was to get "pacted" with the enemy....

could you please forward this to me buddy.. i dont trust this post..

DeletedUser8790

1. Scared? I don't think so. I have yet to lose a city to JFL and take theirs at will. I took 2 yesterday from 2 of their "best" players?? I just find it funny that everyone is against us. Even oceans away, they want to try to move to where they can get us. We used to be allies with TLoW (we were considering a merge with them but it fell through on their end), now it looks like even some of their old members are out to get us??

2. JFL is doing NOTHING in this war, check the stats. We take dozens of their cities from active players and they simply tuck tail and run- taking ghosts and in-actives as far away as they can get. It's like trying to keep weeds out of your yard, annoying and hard to get them all, but the weeds never fight back, they just grow.

3. If we had to fight the whole world, we would be comforted in the fact that AX is on our side. We have never had more loyal and trusted allies and it's nice to be able trust that they won't turn on you. We had that with TLoW until their members stopped talking to us (and now this Taint-Punch thing that we can't get a straight answer to), we were even "friendly" with The Phalanx for a while until they turned on us as well. It's interesting that all the backstabbers stick together to fight us, if they were loyal allies with us, we would all prosper....

Thanks for the props to AX Coblet, You know Liq is my second home, Their plan is very flawed anyways, It is not like they are going to declare war on the Liquidators and Ax would go, OK, catch you later! Unbelievable thinking. I doubt they could a mass anything for a real threat, they cannot even agree on things in the forum posts let alone in battle. So far we keep expanding and no one has slowed either of us down, I do not see a change in this anytime soon.

DeletedUser9465

Quite interesting! I would like to hear from strico10 and Q&D because they both assured me that nothing is settled yet. In fact, it seems that everything was already settled more than a week ago. I will make no other comment until they will explain me this. Not because they should, but because they promised they will let me know about their choice as soon as it will be decided.

About AX not supporting its allies ... lol! You should better ask our allies about this. And the logic does tell you that you should team up with those who can help you, I agree. But most certainly JFL is not the right choice as they are not able to help themselves.

DeletedUser

Quite interesting! I would like to hear from strico10 and Q&D because they both assured me that nothing is settled yet. In fact, it seems that everything was already settled more than a week ago. I will make no other comment until they will explain me this. Not because they should, but because they promised they will let me know about their choice as soon as it will be decided.

About AX not supporting its allies ... lol! You should better ask our allies about this. And the logic does tell you that you should team up with those who can help you, I agree. But most certainly JFL is not the right choice as they are not able to help themselves.

AX has ALWAYS been there for support whether it be offense or defense, we do what we can for each other, on whatever fronts we share. For me, the biggest support is the trust we have. I don't have to worry about them conspiring against us like other alliances like to do. Just knowing that we have a strong ally to our East makes me happy and gives us the ability to take the fight to our enemies. We used to have that same feeling from TLoW, but they have been strangely silent lately, and that's too bad. They were good allies to have as well and wish it could continue (Coblet sheds tear)

JFL and AX were allies once were they not?? Right up until JFL decided to attack them. As long as I am a Liquidator, we would never do that, and I am confident they would not either. That's what being a strong ally is all about, being in JFL, I'm sure you wouldn't understand that concept ankimagine. To any alliance who wants to join this "world war" remember that history repeats itself. JFL has taken more from previous allies, than from enemies......

DeletedUser19042

Lolz; Ankimagine...Check your mail on grepo...I'm Raulm on grepolis....So....

Believe it now?

DeletedUser

Lolz; Ankimagine...Check your mail on grepo...I'm Raulm on grepolis....So....

Believe it now?

i read the post.. and i wont comment anything.. i seriously dont know what to say.. but tell me one thing buddy, you got a new profile?? i remember you being the leader of rebels?

DeletedUser

yeah he took over the account of Raulm he left OotO we brought him to his knees :p

DeletedUser

Are you serious?

Why is it that everyone feels the need to attack us?

Are you serious?Go back and read all your posts buddy.
You do a good job in promoting your alliance's monster mean image to Theta everyday.You think it is working?:eek:

:pro: Maybe just keep it real.

DeletedUser

Are you serious?Go back and read all your posts buddy.
You do a good job in promoting your alliance's monster mean image to Theta everyday.You think it is working?:eek:

:pro: Maybe just keep it real.

Yep Must be working to have so many wars. :p

DeletedUser

Interesting comment Robbyn

Hmm.... I think my choice of words was not the best. When I say you are out-skilled I do not think about individual members. JFL still has a few of the best players in Theta. When I said out-skilled I meant in terms of leadership.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Robbyn44; Today at 14:57.

Interesting point of View Robbyn.I am Founder of JFL and have been for a while
with llettek and after he left.We have been at war for many months now with Alliance X.The Liquidators,The Vanguard,Academy X.Alot of people I bet have not seen the pressure that JFL has endured for many months.And we are still here and fighting back.It would not be fun to just roll over and die now would it?So when you say about leadership like it or not you have to give credit where credit is due.We have endured and to keep people together and keep going under such pressure that alone say alot about leadership.
A little thank you would of been enough for we have given you a fight which that is why we are here for to fight.Could you imagine if we would of folded in a couple of weeks after the war started.You might be playing sim city in Theta.:cool:

:pro:My respects to JFL for we are still having fun and nowhere in sight that we are quitting.

DeletedUser

zato you know that cob is being sarcastic there...
until you guys figure out when and how you all get together and start attacking us i will let you choose our next target, but please choose someone that will fight more than 2 hours before he goes to VM...
we have about 4 options left at the moment:
tehnicar
Iceland
migalus
GeneralMonty

so who do you choose not to support this time?

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHA I would call what JFL is doing is "surviving" at best. You cannot defend your own cities, you can't take ours. We attack, and you retreat to take another in-active or ghost city in the rear. We repel some pathetic attacks from you, then we take more of your cities....

I think you are rolling over and showing us your belly. You are not "fighting back" as you say. Does fighting back mean lose your cities, then go take in-actives and ghosts? Where's the "fight"?

DeletedUser

zato you know that cob is being sarcastic there...
until you guys figure out when and how you all get together and start attacking us i will let you choose our next target, but please choose someone that will fight more than 2 hours before he goes to VM...
we have about 4 options left at the moment:
tehnicar
Iceland
migalus
GeneralMonty

so who do you choose not to support this time?

Well it is the same old drama over and over.We attack Alliance X and then you guys blindside us as usual.But you are just doing what Ax tells you to do so when ever you run your own alliance then will see about your advice.Thanks for trying tho.:cool:

:pro:Seems like a routine for you to keep apologizing for Coblet.

DeletedUser

Can't believe I missed 6 pages of this *chuckle*

That said, T-P currently has no definite plan. Well, it's starting to solidify but that's it. Also, whatever they do they do, and I need some fun anyways. Maybe I'll start my own alliance and hit someone *chuckle*

So what's up? I've been away for a while but it's still the same spammers posting :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9465

Drop it Z Grade. We already know what your plans are so there is no need to lie and make a full of yourself.

DeletedUser

T-P is very popular than Ax recently..

game is tainted...

forum is almost tainted...

hey, if you want a good war with AX...

> push aside your beautiful ladies, so you can concentrate on fighting..

how will you do "timing" when your wife keep kissing you???:D:D

we just facing one X for months, not even Triple X...but still lack of powerful energy.. if X is not even happy, Triple X far from from being happy...

Status
Not open for further replies.