Taint-Punch real intentions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We have never wanted war with LoW, they were our allies and we have 2 wars going on right now. That is just a lie

DeletedUser12404

I would like to state that someone from TL today sent the first attack between our alliances. Nobody is going to cower from words spent on the forums.

so what? we gonna do this war or just talk here? call your men together and give us your best shot. i hate the suspense. :cool:

DeletedUser

We have never wanted war with LoW, they were our allies and we have 2 wars going on right now. That is just a lie

Really Cob? That is a lie? I have the messages between you and I that disprove your statement. I like how you sidestep what I said about your alliance sending the first attack.

We can't go at this like gentlemen?

so what? we gonna do this war or just talk here? call your men together and give us your best shot. i hate the suspense. :cool:

Uh, the war is on. Shut up and do something then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Q&D, there may be some history you may not know... Lords of War were my first allies in this game from day 1, then they merged with my first alliance (In Control) but some chose to start their own alliance called The War Academy and we were great allies since then and eventually they changed their name back to The Lords of War. i would never allow to attack our allies, no meter how hard you will try to justify this war... you should be a politician though...
TLOW merged with The pariah a while ago after we were fighting them together... The Pariah members always stayed our enemies but we decided to respect our allies and allow them to take all those refuges without starting a war... all the pro war guys you have from TLOW are actually The Pariah!
i know that 1 of our members sent an attack, but he did it on his own and he was asked to stop (for now). when we will decide to attack believe that you will know! you will see such a mess in your defensive forum that you will be sorry you even entered it.
but i guess that's what you wanted, to get a front sit in the show and watch others pay for your mistakes! we will not attack for now because we are negotiating with some of your members that against your crap! but those who needs to pay will pay regardless...

DeletedUser

Q&D, there may be some history you may not know... Lords of War were my first allies in this game from day 1, then they merged with my first alliance (In Control) but some chose to start their own alliance called The War Academy and we were great allies since then and eventually they changed their name back to The Lords of War. i would never allow to attack our allies, no meter how hard you will try to justify this war... you should be a politician though...
TLOW merged with The pariah a while ago after we were fighting them together... The Pariah members always stayed our enemies but we decided to respect our allies and allow them to take all those refuges without starting a war... all the pro war guys you have from TLOW are actually The Pariah!
i know that 1 of our members sent an attack, but he did it on his own and he was asked to stop (for now). when we will decide to attack believe that you will know! you will see such a mess in your defensive forum that you will be sorry you even entered it.
but i guess that's what you wanted, to get a front sit in the show and watch others pay for your mistakes! we will not attack for now because we are negotiating with some of your members that against your crap! but those who needs to pay will pay regardless...

I am Just SHAKING...

DeletedUser

the forum moderator visited me once already. don't make him have to visit me again. you have no business here. you are oceans away. you dwindle your thumbs or something.

Actually I'm having a good laugh at these attacks I have seen some NOOBS ATTACKS BUT NOT ON THIS SCALE BY T.C AND A FEW FROM J.W

DeletedUser

Q&D, trust me on this, very soon you wont be so "popular".
too bad, you were actually 1 of my favorite people here...

DeletedUser

trust me on this, very soon you wont be so "popular".

Who want's popularity on a game? I am already one of the most HATED persons on Theta. Because I don't Back down, and because I don't take any crap from anyone.

Now mind you, I was trying to speak directly to Cob. You weren't mentioned in any of it.

Also if you want to come and attack me feel free. I am not moving my cities anytime soon.

DeletedUser

Who want's popularity on a game? I am already one of the most HATED persons on Theta. Because I don't Back down, and because I don't take any crap from anyone.

Now mind you, I was trying to speak directly to Cob. You weren't mentioned in any of it.

Also if you want to come and attack me feel free. I am not moving my cities anytime soon.

I thought you where moving south!!!!!!!.... AS you sent a MM saying take my OC32 cites. :p I hope your caves are full again.

Actually Quick Run. I am one of the most HATED persons on Theta. got the attacks to prove for this. YOU CAN'T FIGHT ME ALONE.. YOU NEED YOUR ALLIES 4 OF THEM TO TAKE ME DOWN.

DeletedUser

This is fun! I love playful banter. I've been away from these forums for far too long!

It's amusing; People with no clue as to the current diplomatic stance between two alliances commenting, or at least trying to, as if they are the headliner.

The last sentence in my most recent post applies to ALL peoples from all alliances trying to become overly involved in this matter. To refresh your memories I stated "...I'd suggest leaving the diplomatic discussions to the adults." So, please respect this and if you choose to post, at least filter out the rubbish before you click reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12404

Q&D, trust me on this, very soon you wont be so "popular".
he's not even popular in his own alliance. numerous members are against him in the decision about this war. they even got him to change the name of the alliance. guess there's no more T-P. now instead: NWO

DeletedUser

he's not even popular in his own alliance. Numerous members are against him in the decision about this war. They even got him to change the name of the alliance. Guess there's no more t-p. Now instead: Nwo

way to funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is quick and his plans.... Dick

DeletedUser

you are not the only 1 that speaks whatever he wants, if i have something to say ill say and i dont need your invite or permission...
and yea sending attacks 30-40 hours away will be very smart of me to do...

DeletedUser

you are not the only 1 that speaks whatever he wants, if i have something to say ill say and i dont need your invite or permission...
and yea sending attacks 30-40 hours away will be very smart of me to do...

Bro 30-40 hours that is nothing.. try 60-70 hours like I have done be4. all L.s Nukes... 6k of them.

DeletedUser

Lordstuart... This would make a lot more sense to me if I knew who you were in game. I'm having a hard time deciphering what team you are actually on!

Dirty - I still love you.

DeletedUser

Lordstuart... This would make a lot more sense to me if I knew who you were in game. I'm having a hard time deciphering what team you are actually on!

Dirty - I still love you.

Its on your wall hehehe. I'm not on Quickie side. :) I like alliance X The Ligs. and some OtO members. Like Cyp and Fire and GGM.

Status
Not open for further replies.