Tc pickes a side

• Thread starter Steven Frostblood
  • Start date

DeletedUser

My friends in cohort tell me that TC choose to join TP and JW against AN and AX and even have a shared tab with TP and are planning since no one i TC will post this I thought I would it should be a more fun war for both side with TC entering this war

DeletedUser8790

TC has always been the whipping boy of JFL and JW so no big suprise. They are like that little pesky kid who wants to fit in but just cannot. "Hey Guys I am tough too." So basically they decided to do nothing since they are not located near any of the alliances they have "declared war on" and I guess they gave up in "rimming" the ex-nwo members, Like that was ever going to happen, Good luck with that war, by the time TC moves close enough to be a factor against AX and AN theta will have ended. LOL

I really thought these guys had come into their own, Defeated NWO. Were attacking the "refugees" But seems I was wrong. I give the phalanx credit they really scared TC into submission, LOL Hats of to The phalanx You guys are fighting AX and TV and keeping a tight leash on TC, Nice Job RKH1, Now I remember why I bailed out of O47 in the first place, I mean that sincerely, RKH1 id a great attacker!

DeletedUser14492

Essentially anyone looking for reasons for the current TC action, need look no further than the above post... that type of attitude is cetainly one reason for TC current actions, great job on the diplomatic front guys :) But I dont intend to rise to that kind of nonesense.

For a more detailed appreciation however, read on...

Apocalypse Now (AN) have accepted the refugee kiwisteve, who started a war against TC when he was in an alliance called The Wall. He moved into our oceans... attacked us, and then he joined AN.

We agreed with freak brother a long time ago to leave him alone because he asked us to, but only so long as he did not expand, however he has expanded against our wishes in and around our oceans.

So AX/AN have established players in and around our core oceans under the radar, freak brother and kiwistever and some others... also the large body of allies in Hellenic Armed Forces that AX/AN have in our territory...

So considering all these things along side the AX/AN stated policy of moving north, towards us basically, it all seems a clear threat to the security of The Cohort.

In the absence of any alternative, we are removing the threats to us. We have been lobbied by other alliances, had discussions, got to know each other more, and made new friends... diplomacy. Very little of that seems to have come from the AX/AN side. That is not a criticism, it’s just an observation.

All in all with everything considered, we feel we have been left with little option.

Best wishes,
Ev

ps, to say we have "chosen a side" would not be entirely accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if you would just say "we got bored and looking for some action" i would respect it a lot more than the respond you gave.
you are talking about lake of diplomacy but no one from TC ever contacted me about kiwisteve and about his status, just for the record we would keep him anyway but it doesnt change the fact nobody even tried from TC side so you are just using him as an excuse. also TC has only 14 cities in o44 while kiwisteve himself has 169 cities there so it would be more correct to say you guys moved into his ocean.
and yes we are moving north but not north west, we are moving north east! so we have no interest in all the strange oceans you guys are located. as calli said we barely share any borders so the way i see it you made a riskless decision and probably pointless decision as well.
but i cant blame you because you dont share much of a border with any alliance except with JW in o42, a brave and better move from your side would be fighting JW and moving to o43 but then you can actually loose...

DeletedUser8790

Thanks Eventine, It is OK to chose the side of caution, But you have to take a little ribbing, Look at the numbers, Let's take the top ten alliance. Any one not in the top ten at this point in the game is a non factor I think we can all agree there:

Side 1: Currently TC, TP, JW, LOL, TBE, JFL
Players: 371

Side 2: AX, AN, HAF, TV
Players: 161

That is quite an advantage, You guys have 2.3X more players and 8.4X more points. Not bad! So you are going to declare war on the smaller side to clean up 2 players on one fringe and a couple of HAF players on the other side. That should take you about a week or so given your size? Then what invade east or two or three oceans to reach the battle grounds? I am just not seeing the motivation here. Also you are letting your NWO Refugee's go and you did not even absorb them into your alliance to at least make you stronger. Interesting strategy. But to each his own. At least when AX was in the number one spot they fought(and are still fighting) a real war. Maybe you guys should split and let JW have the number one spot for a while. I am sorry if I sound disrespectful, I sincerely like TC I think you guys are a good alliance, I just expected you to act more like a number one alliance, which usually means not taking the easy way out hence my obvious dissapointment.

DeletedUser9465

I am glad you won't rise this kind of nonsense Eve, especially when callinectes isn't at least member in AN/AX. It really would be a pure nonsense to accuse AN of arrogance towards TC using the opinions of someone who is not even a member of AN.

For a more detailed appreciation and to clearly see if it is our diplomatic fault, read on Eve:

Kiwisteve was not accepted, but invited to join AN. It's interesting that you raised the issue of his "refugee" status here, on the external forum, but you completely forgot to approach AN about it. A very diplomatic approach indeed. As far as we knew, him joining AN should have not risen any problem with TC as he was ready to let all those contested cities go. Should you have contacted us, as the diplomat you claim you are, you would have found out that AN has no interest to keep any city in your oceans. As far as we are concerned, you are free to take them anytime. You would only make us a favor by doing it and freeing us some slots. In fact, you never had the intention to really solve this would be issue, but only to find out a pretext to declare on AN. And Eve, there is a diplomatic custom that requires to declare the war first to the ones you intend to fight. Of course, TC conveniently forgot about it. Again, a very diplomatic approach indeed.

Regarding freakbrother, he is very much set on his own journey throughout Theta, a journey that has nothing to do with AN policy. If you feel threatened about him taking ghosts in every Theta ocean, just take those in your oceans back. AN will not defend them as they are not in our area of interest.

So considering all these, AN/AX have never stated a policy to move towards you, hence none of these two alliances ever endangered your security. But you chose to postulate the lack of any alternative without even contacting us, showing that in fact you have no interest in diplomacy. We have no interest in your rim oceans and we do not need any new ally in our wars, hence we felt no particular need to contact you. Of course, those that are afraid of fighting their own wars contacted you and you jumped to the opportunity thinking that the victory lies in numbers. This is to be decided, but we in AN do not share this view. I'm glad you found new friends in Theta and I suggest you to look for even more friends on some other servers. Maybe if you can convince them to join your fight you will have even more chances to win it... lol.

All these considered you had a lot of options but you were interested just in one because, indeed, you have chosen your losing side a long time ago. You just didn't have the guts to admit it and you came here trying to spread a lot of lies in order to show what a respectable alliance TC is and how the AN/AX villains victimized it and forced it to do something against its will. Well Eve, you failed miserably at both. You only showed that TC is not at all as respectable as you would like to think, but rather an opportunistic frightened bunch that needs huge superiority in numbers in order to have the guts to attack a top ten alliance.

DeletedUser

Thanks Eventine, It is OK to chose the side of caution, But you have to take a little ribbing, Look at the numbers, Let's take the top ten alliance. Any one not in the top ten at this point in the game is a non factor I think we can all agree there:

Side 1: Currently TC, TP, JW, LOL, TBE, JFL
Players: 371

That is quite an advantage, You guys have 2.3X more players and 8.4X more points. Not bad! So you are going to declare war on the smaller side to clean up 2 players on one fringe and a couple of HAF players on the other side. That should take you about a week or so given your size? Then what invade east or two or three oceans to reach the battle grounds? I am just not seeing the motivation here. Also you are letting your NWO Refugee's go and you did not even absorb them into your alliance to at least make you stronger. Interesting strategy. But to each his own. At least when AX was in the number one spot they fought(and are still fighting) a real war. Maybe you guys should split and let JW have the number one spot for a while. I am sorry if I sound disrespectful, I sincerely like TC I think you guys are a good alliance, I just expected you to act more like a number one alliance, which usually means not taking the easy way out hence my obvious dissapointment.

I like this typical statistic from the AN/AX politicians and spin doctors lol

Yep thats right what happend to Alpha, D.Expendables. Ionuts Dark knights, and at least 5 other alliances you lot tricked into becoming fodder and buffers to by you all time to keep growing on inactives in o54 ?

I'll answer that question as its rhetorical, we wiped them out,

so dont try and paint yourself as the victoms, you lot thought you could take out all of Thetas alliances by ganging up on whoever you wanted, but we have busted. broken and dismantled all your other minions, its only Ax and the renamed Liqs thats left.

So try and spin it anyway you want, your own attitudes caused the problems your all in now.

happy hunting, and enjoy the game,

DeletedUser

I am glad you won't rise this kind of nonsense Eve, especially when callinectes isn't at least member in AN/AX. It really would be a pure nonsense to accuse AN of arrogance towards TC using the opinions of someone who is not even a member of AN.

For a more detailed appreciation and to clearly see if it is our diplomatic fault, read on Eve:

Kiwisteve was not accepted, but invited to join AN. It's interesting that you raised the issue of his "refugee" status here, on the external forum, but you completely forgot to approach AN about it. A very diplomatic approach indeed. As far as we knew, him joining AN should have not risen any problem with TC as he was ready to let all those contested cities go. Should you have contacted us, as the diplomat you claim you are, you would have found out that AN has no interest to keep any city in your oceans. As far as we are concerned, you are free to take them anytime. You would only make us a favor by doing it and freeing us some slots. In fact, you never had the intention to really solve this would be issue, but only to find out a pretext to declare on AN. And Eve, there is a diplomatic custom that requires to declare the war first to the ones you intend to fight. Of course, TC conveniently forgot about it. Again, a very diplomatic approach indeed.

Regarding freakbrother, he is very much set on his own journey throughout Theta, a journey that has nothing to do with AN policy. If you feel threatened about him taking ghosts in every Theta ocean, just take those in your oceans back. AN will not defend them as they are not in our area of interest.

So considering all these, AN/AX have never stated a policy to move towards you, hence none of these two alliances ever endangered your security. But you chose to postulate the lack of any alternative without even contacting us, showing that in fact you have no interest in diplomacy. We have no interest in your rim oceans and we do not need any new ally in our wars, hence we felt no particular need to contact you. Of course, those that are afraid of fighting their own wars contacted you and you jumped to the opportunity thinking that the victory lies in numbers. This is to be decided, but we in AN do not share this view. I'm glad you found new friends in Theta and I suggest you to look for even more friends on some other servers. Maybe if you can convince them to join your fight you will have even more chances to win it... lol.

All these considered you had a lot of options but you were interested just in one because, indeed, you have chosen your losing side a long time ago. You just didn't have the guts to admit it and you came here trying to spread a lot of lies in order to show what a respectable alliance TC is and how the AN/AX villains victimized it and forced it to do something against its will. Well Eve, you failed miserably at both. You only showed that TC is not at all as respectable as you would like to think, but rather an opportunistic frightened bunch that needs huge superiority in numbers in order to have the guts to attack a top ten alliance.

Robbyn, I cant help but toss my two cents in here, your post is riddled with fuel for the fire,

.1 Callinectes was in AN recently, the guy alliance hops more than a frog crossing the road.

.2 on the AN memebrs in TC dominated oceans, Kiwisteve, freakbrother, and a few others also trying to grab ghosts there like vitalii2010

the same thing happend in Alliance X when you all began taking in the Ex D.expendables players, they got no help to defend against constant attacks, and the result was many disgruntled members of AX seeing that their leadership did not help them like they had helped others.

Your telling TC to just take any citys from AN in their oceans, and are you trying to say AN would accept losing citys without retaliation ? I doubt that very much.

those that are afraid of fighting their own wars contacted you and you jumped to the opportunity thinking that the victory lies in numbers.

As i mentioned above to Callinectes, you tried to brand Nameless as an ARISE clone, the only ally we had then was Alianza and Lords of Light, when D.exp Ax and others decided to try and rim us out assuming we would be easy prey.

all we did when the Jags were created was consolidate the active members in our allied alliances, your persistant attitudes of "we are the best" from people like calli, Skalla, and various others, is what created more enemys for AX,

you say TC took the easiest option that numbers will win the war possibly, well isnt that exactly what happend when everybody else like Ionuts Dark knights, Hellenic Armed Forces, and various other smaller alliances like Atlantic Warriors, did when Ax twisted thier arms, forcing them into fighting when they just wanted to do their own thing,

Gisella tried to tell me she HAD to take Ax side knowing fine well attacking the Jags and LoL would wipe out her then Ionuts dark knights alliance. or course she showed her true colours as just another Ax lacky because she had countless oppertunitys to end their demise through diplomacy, but kept siding with Ax hoping we were outnumbered with Alpha, Helenic, AllianceX and Liqs all against what was JFL, Jags LOL and PhalanX,

so the warring alliances were quite equal at some points, and at other points Ax and co had a very heavy advantage, but typicaly through a combination, or people beaing forced to quit, others having RL issues and quitting, and some just deleting their accounts having grown tired of long wars,

the situation is now what it is. to try and make out your all being victimised is ridiculous, and to me it sounds as if things are so bad in AN/Ax that your worried whats going to happen ?

Maybe i should ask again, does Ax/An want to unconditionally surrender ? lol

DeletedUser

JehovahsWolf i think you are missing the point, the only thing that bothers us (or at least me) is the fake excuses TC give for this war. other than that i truly believe they will contribute nothing to this war and they will only be doing us a favor by taking our cities at the rim that we will not defend because we dont care about them and in some cases arent even capable defending them and have no idea why we took them at first place lol
i am trying to get rid of my cities in o36 for a long time and no one is willing to take them, same happens to other members with their cities in the west, maybe now ill finally get rid of them lol
i think i passed every possible crises in this game and we came out of situations i didnt always believe we will but this is really not something i worry about, maybe im wrong but only time will tell :)
good luck to everybody and lets keep having fun!

DeletedUser9465

@JehovahsWolf

1. Since AN was created (meaning since many north AX members joined The Liqs) callinectes was never a member. He was with The Liqs for a short while before this.

2. Yes, I am telling you we have no interest in those cities. In fact some of our guys even tried to give some in distant oceans to TC for some time now. Of course, what they could have had freely won't come the same way now, when they declared the war. Those cities will be a bit defended but not very hard. Basically, they can have them. We do not really care. The fact that you don't believe it is of little importance for me.

3. AX forced no one to join its wars. I've told you this many times, those that you claim were forced by AX told you this as well but you just don't want to believe it. Again, your problem not mine. About the diplomatic opportunities IDK had to make peace with JW/LOL, please! Don't make me laugh! Basically you asked them to become your vassals and they rejected it. Not to say that IDK declared the war on JW because they grew tired of your constant attempts to bully them into joining your side against AX.

The situation is quite fine and most certainly we do not victimize ourselves. TC was the one that tried to present itself as the victim of AN expansionism and I found this thoroughly amusing as we have no interest in their oceans.

About your last question, maybe you should check the stats. You would realize then that it would be more appropriate if we would ask JW if it is ready to unconditionally surrender to AN.

JW losses to AN
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/alliance/11016/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=6916&min_points=&max_points=

AN losses to JW
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/alliance/6916/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=11016&min_points=&max_points=

Lol indeed.

DeletedUser

if you would just say "we got bored and looking for some action" i would respect it a lot more than the respond you gave.
you are talking about lake of diplomacy but no one from TC ever contacted me about kiwisteve and about his status, just for the record we would keep him anyway but it doesnt change the fact nobody even tried from TC side so you are just using him as an excuse. also TC has only 14 cities in o44 while kiwisteve himself has 169 cities there so it would be more correct to say you guys moved into his ocean.
and yes we are moving north but not north west, we are moving north east! so we have no interest in all the strange oceans you guys are located. as calli said we barely share any borders so the way i see it you made a riskless decision and probably pointless decision as well.
but i cant blame you because you dont share much of a border with any alliance except with JW in o42, a brave and better move from your side would be fighting JW and moving to o43 but then you can actually loose...

north east??? you guys haven't been moving north east, you have been getting a beat down in your north east, AX/AN are a desperate bunch, and you have been moving west. and nice try calli, i'll give you this, you are great at shoveling it.

DeletedUser

@JehovahsWolf

1. Since AN was created (meaning since many north AX members joined The Liqs) callinectes was never a member. He was with The Liqs for a short while before this.

2. Yes, I am telling you we have no interest in those cities. In fact some of our guys even tried to give some in distant oceans to TC for some time now. Of course, what they could have had freely won't come the same way now, when they declared the war. Those cities will be a bit defended but not very hard. Basically, they can have them. We do not really care. The fact that you don't believe it is of little importance for me.

3. AX forced no one to join its wars. I've told you this many times, those that you claim were forced by AX told you this as well but you just don't want to believe it. Again, your problem not mine. About the diplomatic opportunities IDK had to make peace with JW/LOL, please! Don't make me laugh! Basically you asked them to become your vassals and they rejected it. Not to say that IDK declared the war on JW because they grew tired of your constant attempts to bully them into joining your side against AX.

The situation is quite fine and most certainly we do not victimize ourselves. TC was the one that tried to present itself as the victim of AN expansionism and I found this thoroughly amusing as we have no interest in their oceans.

About your last question, maybe you should check the stats. You would realize then that it would be more appropriate if we would ask JW if it is ready to unconditionally surrender to AN.

JW losses to AN
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/alliance/11016/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=6916&min_points=&max_points=

AN losses to JW
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/alliance/6916/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=11016&min_points=&max_points=

Lol indeed.

Oh robby??? how about we do LOL vs AN/AX lately lmao.......things are very bad in AN/AX robby from what i see and hear, not only have you in the past let your minion alliances take the brunt of attacks then crumble without any support you do it to your own members.

DeletedUser

north east??? you guys haven't been moving north east, you have been getting a beat down in your north east, AX/AN are a desperate bunch, and you have been moving west. and nice try calli, i'll give you this, you are great at shoveling it.

you must be blind whoever you are because im not calli, me and the other past TL members are moving north east, and we are the only ones that are relevant for the war against TC

DeletedUser13294

Oh robby??? how about we do LOL vs AN/AX lately lmao.......things are very bad in AN/AX robby from what i see and hear, not only have you in the past let your minion alliances take the brunt of attacks then crumble without any support you do it to your own members.

When we smashed 40k troops in Nemeh's city, Jethro said : "why in the world, AX - a big alliance, spend so much effort to take 2 cities from us.We are a small aliance".

How many people from AN/AX attacked LoL? Few, because we fight great battles, we hammer players. LoL is just not worth it. But, sometimes, when a/some city/cities gave us a good strategical position, we do attack small alliances.

So, to reply to your request about the statistic, no statistic is needed, you just don't count. LOL

DeletedUser9465

@2skala's first post - buy a compass.

@2skala's second post - pay some audience. Maybe this way you would be able to pretend that there are some peoples that actually care about what you have to say.

DeletedUser8790

Again There is to much going on here to track But I will try:

1) 2skala: What? I have been contracting(in area) for several weeks now, Why else did I give most of my western cities to vaillantas and TP took the rest. Same in the north west, I think Sahanaresh(aka Ms. Bitter) has been helping me out there. I even allowed JFL to take their wonder island city back. So what are you talking about?

2) Jehovahwolf:
A) Yep I do jump around alliance's what is your point?
b) "all we did when the Jags were created was consolidate the active members in our allied alliances, your persistant attitudes of "we are the best" from people like calli, Skalla, and various others, is what created more enemys for AX," I have never claimed to be the best at anything except getting into trouble.
c) "I like this typical statistic from the AN/AX politicians and spin doctors lol" I am not in AX or AN they kicked me out remember?

3) Back to the topic: This thread was a call out in TC's descision to declare war in AX/AN, Not a JW vs AN thread. SO please move back to the topic, I would like to hear what eventine has to say. I have never been anything but Nice to TC, ask any of their guys I have chatted with in the past. Right or wrong I am just trying to make them rethink their options, Granted I lack diplomatic tact so It probably did not get interpretted that way.

DeletedUser

There's no mention of Phalanx here, but we have people talking about JW. ;(

Anyhow, TC can decide what they decide, in all honesty, when you look at a map, it's a little silly, but hey, it's their choice, and I respect 'em for it.