Tea!!!!

DeletedUser

Where all my peeps at?????? Im sweating bullets here in Iraq. TEA is the Best. Krustard, where you at??????? Hit me up......Whats Beta been up to since ive been gone???? Is their no more war???? That blows. Someone fill me in. Ill be back sometime next year. Take care ppls

DeletedUser

That was what went through my mind when you said TeA is the best.

DeletedUser

I hope you're not serious when you say TeA is the best...they're okay I guess...but not the best.

DeletedUser

Hey take it easy bud....but we all know your in the air conditioning....Mike is around but I think Krusty hit the bricks about the saem time as Big John E......maybe they are playing with each other on the Sims?

DeletedUser8362

Hey take it easy bud....but we all know your in the air conditioning....Mike is around but I think Krusty hit the bricks about the saem time as Big John E......maybe they are playing with each other on the Sims?

No, not at all what has happened. Big John E, went on vacation a while back. When he returned - his internet was broken. He logs in about every 2 weeks to check how much more vac mode he has. Last time i spoke with him - he had 2 weeks. He is getting his internet fixed atm - as far as i know.

Last month me and some of the boys from UAE left UAE and went to ML. krustard had too many villages in our area at that time. So we conquered 2 of the 3 villages in O43 owned by him. We were about to launch a 3rd cs, but unfortuently krustard went into vacation mode. We are yet to see his return...

DeletedUser3393

TeA was a great alliance (Was as in, I don't play beta anymore)
Krusty and Mike though maintaining a MRA, did a great job of managing 400+ people. It is not an easy task to control and organize such a large # of people.

DeletedUser1405

I will answer that, and thankss Rickets nice to hear from you, Krusty has moved house and has been having all sorts of problems with internet connections that explains that one easy and quickly.
TeA are going through a huge revamp at the moment we lost a lot of people to DJ and we need to get ourselves moving again. The fact we had 400+ members was a hinderance as we always planned to keep membership local in and around O34, this fell apart when we merged RR into us and all the players who brought the problems to TeA have now left and joined DJ (oh the fun).
As for TeA being the best, we have never proclaimed this but we look after our own and always will do. The fact we are still here after a long drawn out campaign against several of the top 10 alliances should tell people something, we were at war with 6 of the top 10 alliances at one point. I am glad this is mostly rectified apart from the odd skirmish and a bit of bad feeling on both sides.

Anyway hope this stops all the rumours and fills a few gaps in whats been happening

DeletedUser

All the players who brought the problems to TeA left and went to DJ????

Come on Mike, that is ridiculously unfair. Initially, virtually all of the solid, active RR players came to TeA and things were working well. But then the full RR merge happened and ruined everything. I warned you and Krustard before the merger that it was not going to be good to absorb RR and look what happened.

All the players that are now in DJ are solid players who contributed a ton to TeA while we were there. The problem was those who followed after us in the full merger who just wanted a flag to fly over their cities in hope of getting alliance protection.

RR had massive amounts of weak players who just begged for help when attacked and TeA took them all in. That is the reason for the problems. Not the active players who went to DJ.

And Ricketts, it's good to hear from you. Keep yourself safe!

DeletedUser1405

Im not talking about everyone im talking about the players in RR who started the trouble in there and brought it with them. They left us and also made sure they left their problems behind.
TeA as you know has a small loyal bunch who work solidly to make sure we are moving in the right direction, our main problem is Turtles (as you well know).
Im not getting into anything on here ive nothing but respect for all the players who were members of TeA. And i respect their decision to leave, but surely they should have took problems started by their own actions with them.

DeletedUser

I agree Mike, we just need to get a little bump in the right direction, and pick up some great, actively fighting players along the way... In regards to those in DJ, I need just say that, even after they left TeA, I continued to receive help in various procedures of conquering from them, and I thanked them and they have my respect along with you.

DeletedUser

wait..... big john is coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!.... oh this isnt going to be good at all............

DeletedUser

WHo Big John E? Nah he isn't a noob...he is actually a very well known name....him and krustard had a drama fight for months it seemed.

DeletedUser

This Time On Tea street Krustard pulls out his hoplites while Big John E pulls out his horsemen who will win find out next time on Tea street

DeletedUser

Cuz we have been taking his cities in at the moment... lol

and its in my opinion that Big John IS Krustard,... split personality at ends with itself

but it appears krustard is back, well off vacation mode.... maybe we should pay big mouth a visit

DeletedUser1405

Please Dev cut the rubbish out, you know very well we settled all the grief with these 2 ages ago why start it up again.

DeletedUser1405

Honestly its not it gets personal and causes alsorts of grief in the forums. Personally it got childish at times and shouldnt have been allowed to get that far.
So let the past stay that way.