Teh Jarpenguin Chronicles *Kappa Version* - Part 1: --UNIVER.Forces--

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am a young innocent kid :D

xD

Your the demented penguin that devours the flesh of helpless MRAs while they sleep.

Not saying thats a bad thing, but i wouldnt call you innocent :p

DuPatron, this is a war game, not a friendly love filled care bare game.

You do what it takes to defeat the enemy.

DeletedUser

If you think this is a smart way, I'm starting to doubt about your ethics. But clearly this is the ethics on this server, way below the ethics on the european servers

once more with feeling :pro:

DeletedUser

But clearly this is the ethics on this server, way below the ethics on the european servers

Now that is a bit stereotypical.

By the way, this IS European Server :p (For UK and surrounding areas)

DeletedUser

If you think this is a smart way, I'm starting to doubt about your ethics. But clearly this is the ethics on this server, way below the ethics on the european servers
So gaining the trust of someone and then managing to destroy an entire alliance without leaving a trace if he didnt brag about it isn't smart? Don't get me wrong it can be a bad thing but that's only if jarp was to do it to someone like Black shadows, they are respected. but jarp disbanded a silly mra so what ever,

and European servers are no better so shh

DeletedUser

My policy is 80 members+ (In this world) and a low avg points and ranked lower in BP than they are in points.

DeletedUser

=D i know jarps name in Kappa should i say it ????????????

P.S i know because my city in KAPPA is next to gicks city >=) should i reveal the name ??????

DeletedUser

that's sick, that not fair play, that's backstabbing, I hope never to play with him, I don't like people like that
Dude!!!
If Mr. Jarheaded-Penguin didn't disband them, they were oing to get conquered later on!!!
This is the MRA Process(I know because I've been through it before):
1. Invite as many members that you like and feel "will bring power to the alliance" (as if :rolleyes:)
2. The next few days you have 100 members up to your max membership
3.You're members are scattered all around the globe and you're in a war with an alliance that has 25 members that have more than one city
4. Since your members are so scattered, your members are frustrated with the disorganization and they can't support anyone and decide to leave
5. Meanwhile, your remaining members are either "showing their loyalty" by resisting the massive attacks, or they're going inactive and panicking, pleading, and drooling to the enemy not to take their cities(*yawn* BORING)
6. Either the alliance is disbanded by the Founder, everyone left gets conquered, or they merge into a "stronger" alliance for protection
6a. If you merge into the "stronger" alliance much like your last alliance, this cycle will undoubtedly run through again.

If you still don't understand then I can demonstrate Step 5 to you when you're panicking, pleading, and drooling for me to stop farming you. Furthermore, if I've missed any steps, please say so. (Now I know I should have some positive reps on this post)

And besides, my signature says it all:

DeletedUser

So gaining the trust of someone and then managing to destroy an entire alliance without leaving a trace if he didnt brag about it isn't smart? Don't get me wrong it can be a bad thing but that's only if jarp was to do it to someone like Black shadows, they are respected. but jarp disbanded a silly mra so what ever,

and European servers are no better so shh

You probably no nothing about european servers, I played several and I haven't come across this kind of childish backstabbing. But like I said, the ethics are probably way lower here and people like to enjoy this way of playing which says enough.

I'll stop reponding now so you and you're buddy's can enjoy this trojan winning!

DeletedUser

=D i know jarps name in Kappa should i say it ????????????

P.S i know because my city in KAPPA is next to gicks city >=) should i reveal the name ??????

jisdead.png

DeletedUser

rasantha I completely agree :)

Except for teh Jar-Headed part :eek:

:p

And TELL THEM MY NAME!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I SHOULD BUT I DONT WANT TO because ur funny and its funny when u disband MRAs

DeletedUser

You probably no nothing about european servers, I played several and I haven't come across this kind of childish backstabbing. But like I said, the ethics are probably way lower here and people like to enjoy this way of playing which says enough.

I'll stop reponding now so you and you're buddy's can enjoy this trojan winning!

what do you mean? I LIVE IN EUROPE! In europe you get the 8 year old scousers trying to act like they are amazing so don't act like the europeans are better than the world wide ones. that is being racist is it not?

I thought the big football badge in my sig would show that

DeletedUser

Why does everyone ignore my posts? :(

This is the international server... and dont you dare offend the morality of canadians or else i will drown you in maple syrup while beating you silly with my hockey stick.

DeletedUser

And sparkz I used stereotypical instead of racist :p

Lets go with that

epik i know its international but he is saying we are better than you Canadians or americans cause he thinks this is an American server (Jarp say you're British just for this, it will shut him up)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I almost want to feel sorry for the disbanded alliances. But then - someone is a little too careless with giving out the leadership privileges so it's really their own fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.