Teh Team Dobby Tabloid! -Gibbo style

DeletedUser

Oh hello there! I am Gibbowo. Otherwise known as Gibbo.

I have made a few PnP's before. on Eppy. Not much just random stories, but when i was offered to make the opening edition of Teh Team Dobby Tabloid my heart skipped a beat. This is it...what i've been waiting for! It's my lucky break!

but...a week passed and my lazy self never got around to it. Never the less it's been two weeks and i'm making it now! here...goes!

Teh Team Dobby Tabloid! Gibbo style...

As i'm sure you all well know. Two very prominent alliances were chosen, premade before the beginning of zeta. Team Ryant and Team Dobby. I count myself fortunate to not only be in Team Dobby, but to have seen the very beginning of zeta and the two predrafted alliances. It was quite the site. After landing on an island with players zabbi (team dobby) and egavas (team ryarn) I was ready and waiting. I saw that Egavas had taken it upon himself to get Team ryann started, but i was waiting for the more important alliance. The dobby one...*checks reports*

"You have been invited to Rocket Sockem Robots" (otherwise known as team dobby

And that was it. The beginning of it all. Team Dobby and Team riawn members started popping up all over the north east area. Players were racing. Farming like there's no tomorrow. It had begun and by god I prayed that no one noticed how bad I am at this game.

Everyone was excited. Threads started popping up all over the forums! Here I'll show you a couple of them!

tabloidpoll.jpg

tabloidgrepomaps.jpg

The dobby team were hyped up spamming to no end the hatred for team ryaint only pushing the spamming levels to an all time high.

tabloidbraveheart.jpg

tabloidminime.jpg

Some were prepared to break the rules before letting team Rn00ban get ahead! (just in case forum mods take offence this was a complete joke)

tabloidaccountsitting.jpg

Five days into zeta...many of us were sitting on our deck chairs peacefully. Minding our own business. Having a drink. I was looking out onto the bay when I heard the clamour of armor. the stomping of mens feet on the ground. Rocks sliding underneath their feet. Another Farm run? No...I can hear the armor...it must be hoplites. What on earth are they doing?!

I went outside to see what was happening...sure enough. I saw somewhat 30 Hoppies passing by my city. Not only that they were accompanied by another 50 slingers. They had...loot in their hands...not the Inbred loot from the farming villages...the good stuff. The pure stuff. That loot came from a city!

How could this be? The Zeta description clearly stated 7 days of BP! It has only been five...I had to get to the bottom of this...So I hopped on my horse and asked Egavas what news he had of this. He was just as surprised as I was! Egavas sent out a few runners...he had connections in higher places. He'll find out what happened.

One runner came back from Zeus with this message.

*fake* Nope. Bp was meant to last 5 days only. *fake*

Egavs and I got a good laugh out of this, but the fact remains Bp came early this world and most were unprepared... here are a few screen shots of what soon followed. M@j0r Pwn@g3 of Team Raiarn nubs thats what!

tabloidfirstblow.jpg

Ah team ryafn... that was nothing! We beat you without even trying ;)

tabloidpwned.jpg

Yes that's right. Pwned DrWho?

Following some of that we got yet another war speech.

tabloidrawr.jpg

Not long after I knew it was time to pull my weight. It was going to be hard. I knew this...but I did it. see below... ;)

tabloidcredit.jpg

Thus proves team dobby has pwned teh team Ryuan noobs. We will continue to whoop their butts as each day goes by.

Aside: Team Dobby are looking for players with nothing better to do than obey us.

Job: Take down Ryanward08 commonly known as n00b

Pictures of the offender to dobby regulations will be accepted if you can find any.

With that I conclude Team the team dobby tabload edition #1

Untill next time. You stay classy grepolis!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

first off all how much of that is true and how does it make you thinkn you've won

DeletedUser

Alex stop spamming another entertaining peice of PnP though doesn't tell all the story;) Observe

TeamDobbyNubs.jpg

As you can see, you guys really hurt me!:(

DeletedUser

Is it just me that thinks this is apocryphal?

Fill in the missing word....

2665845476.jpg

DeletedUser

Mu-he-he. I like this piece of PnP. Despite the fact, that both sides sacrifice their troops so early... This may hint, that they do not take this world seriously (grrr ! how could they !) and their main battles will still take place in Epsilon. I hope I am wrong with that ;)

DeletedUser

Great post Gibbo. :D

However, where were all the lies? :O All that stuff was true... :p

DeletedUser

he had three Chariots.
at 850 points.
come on.
i have horsemen, but not that much.

Aicy

Strategos
It's funny how you make fun of our defense BP, yet we got that BP without losing a single troop ourselves. :D
You don't defense BP by losing troops remember, but by killing them.

Except Drwho? though, they're a nub. xD
Although from the reports I've seen Kad lost more troops than Drwho? did. :)

DeletedUser

hihi yes I had 70 def. bp and it's true I was surprised by an early attack from team dobby, they killed 50 units at my place...almost...

And most of the fight on epsilon? Lol we come from all worlds. A lot of us from beta and a few from alpha too! :)

DeletedUser

It's funny how you make fun of our defense BP, yet we got that BP without losing a single troop ourselves. :D

Lets see some reports then... ;)

DeletedUser

muckson lost alot more than I did when he tried to retaliate lol

DeletedUser

Gibbo, all that respect for you has just been lost.
I've lost all respect for you :|

Also, Kad, has lost way more than i have, Way more.

DeletedUser

Lets see some reports then... ;)

Your the ones that claim to be owning us, so back up that claim;)

I'm not showing mine publicly because i know the player made an ill judgement and the attack would wrongly show his ability. So i'll let him show it, if he'd like to;)