temporal distortion

DeletedUser

considering your ENTIRE ALLIANCE'S defense is concentrated in ONE CITY i find it hard to believe you will be doing anything other than cowering behind your level 0 wall and waiting for the end. for you to even get off an attack would be a miracle, let alone take a city! :D

DeletedUser

It made me afk for a day. Its like saying you slept with the prettiest girl at school when all you did was slip her roofie. Sure you did it, but you also get a new prison boyfriend out of it. Just remember that when Bubba is "loving" on you.

DeletedUser

It made me afk for a day. Its like saying you slept with the prettiest girl at school when all you did was slip her roofie. Sure you did it, but you also get a new prison boyfriend out of it. Just remember that when Bubba is "loving" on you.

Whoa whoa whoa! We can go to prison?
I CAN'T GO BACK!!! I CAN'T!

DeletedUser

But i never said that i slept with the prettiest girl in school. Your whole argument there for is invalid as bubba will not be "loving" on me.

DeletedUser

But i never said that i slept with the prettiest girl in school. Your whole argument there for is invalid as bubba will not be "loving" on me.

Just keep thinking that. ;)

P.S. In case you're confused, our bubba's name is King Harry. I believe your I.F. buddies have meet him?

:pro:

DeletedUser4256

Bubba is here King Of Mexico......i can smell ya cheap aftershave and i'm liking it.....I'm now gonna pick one of your Fist(ing) Buddies to take in the shower...let them drop the soap and ..BLAM ....City takeover again...

DeletedUser

Agreed =) but nice use of the alliance name against them =D