Temporal Rho-bustion

DeletedUser

are they having identity crisis? They changed their name back. I
am confused

DeletedUser7213

LOL, it's a Pulmonary Embolism. They're Almost R.I.P. - Like DT.

DeletedUser

Are you guys noticing a trend. RB was getting their kicked against TD and they decided to merge. Now as far as I see TRB players are bailing and getting kicked as the remaining are running to EN.

DeletedUser7213

Are you guys noticing a trend. RB was getting their kicked against TD and they decided to merge. Now as far as I see TRB players are bailing and getting kicked as the remaining are running to EN.

LOL. Mark ALderson. I wonder if they gave him the rights he wanted. *big pimping* :D

DeletedUser

PS Eviction notice have an academy (rofl)

They are not an academy alliance. Academies are meant to train players with less skill to they are deemed "acceptable" to alliance standards. Perhaps you failed to notice that what you consider an academy has a higher average point level than your alliance.

The alliance was made to make room in EN for our trb brothers and sisters to join us. We weren't going to allow a member cap to become an issue.

(y)

DeletedUser7213

They are not an academy alliance. Academies are meant to train players with less skill to they are deemed "acceptable" to alliance standards. Perhaps you failed to notice that what you consider an academy has a higher average point level than your alliance.

The alliance was made to make room in EN for our trb brothers and sisters to join us. We weren't going to allow a member cap to become an issue.

(y)

LOL. Yeah, Ok. Haha. Eviction Notice has an academy. Point queen.

DeletedUser22115

GRACES is back, if i had an account id use Norton Internet Security on Virus, anyone got an account my Norton is saying "please renew me, PLEASE"

DeletedUser

I feel sorry for the players in your academy. They are essentially being used. This is a fact because when WW era starts, if by some chance you win, you will screw the players in your academy out of the accomplishment because you didn't want to have a member cap.

I do commend you for being able to use them to forward you own agenda. If they can't see that it will end badly for them, well then that sounds like a personal problem to me. lol

DeletedUser22115

tut tut im coming for you mister LEEJG(once i get an account)