Temporal Rho-bustion

DeletedUser

I feel sorry for the players in your academy. They are essentially being used. This is a fact because when WW era starts, if by some chance you win, you will screw the players in your academy out of the accomplishment because you didn't want to have a member cap.

I do commend you for being able to use them to forward you own agenda. If they can't see that it will end badly for them, well then that sounds like a personal problem to me. lol

Well thats funny seeing how they are going to rejoin us. Your statement = not valid.

DeletedUser7213

He must mean once they've dealt with in-actives etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your statement makes no sense, only one alliance can win the world wonders. So whoever is in your sister alliance will get a giant fail whale at the end of the day.

So you are the one who keeps de-repping me using the phrase "giant fail whale" without signing.

DeletedUser

Ah I just find it odd that in my de rep I get this "Fail whale to you."

Must be one of those strange coincidences.

DeletedUser19318

lol you Virus guys are so inexperienced... The reason why you have failed is poor leadership and tactics.. watch the EN space when Wonder Time arrives.. once again you will be learning (that is, if you watch) how to win ... every move the combined team has made has been scripted..and a few are yet to come... I am happy for you to try and copy our exploits on another server but unfortunately your leaders have the charisma of George W Bush so in all likelihood don't stand a chance.

DeletedUser

Oh...Kronnoss.

This is the first time you've ever taken a direct shot at Virus' leadership rather than limiting your comments to the posts of our rank and file members. Sorry my remark about EN using MRA strategies struck a cord.

Never expected you to respond. Thought you knew all posts from Virus members were merely to spark conversation, not real debate. You and I both know the level of strategy and tactics utilized by Eviction Notice and Virus are of the highest caliber. To say otherwise would be to insult our respective alliances for making nominal gains against each other. Next time I'll be more careful with my goading.

With that in mind, I haven't felt the need to defend what we're doing in Virus despite the conventional wisdom and what many on this forum are saying. Why are you? Uncomfortable with the decisions EN leadership has made? Need to do a sell job on your membership?

Don't tell me everybody is happy, because I know it is otherwise.

DeletedUser

You guys are way away from the topic. This was suppose to be about the fall of TRB rather than EN. EN in my oppinion has very skilfull players and that's nothing I can fault them with. Kudos to them for getting only the best players from TRB and making one very strong alliance.

DeletedUser19318

still off the topic.. but these rep things do seem to pop up.. it is an extremely flawed system.. I can de-rep Bawa for instance for savage MRA attack on us.. and sign it "oneslayer" ... kinda gay eh?
by the way TRB hasn't fallen... we always were going to merge, simple :)
I am always doing the sell job to our membership.. internal revolts are nasty things .. and as has been pointed out before.. can't please everyone all the time..but we try to please most people most of the time.. that is why we have an abundance of folk who want to join... which is a terrible hassle I have to deal with every day.

DeletedUser

This is why I dislike the Rho forums. I think I'm the only person so far to say this.

TRB was a one point the best alliance there was, in terms of pretty much everything. We had lots of victories as well as losses. The in-game forum was an awesome place to hang about in and everyone enjoyed it there.

Sadly it seems the alliance broke down as leadership broke down.

DeletedUser

still off the topic.. but these rep things do seem to pop up.. it is an extremely flawed system.. I can de-rep Bawa for instance for savage MRA attack on us.. and sign it "oneslayer" ... kinda gay eh?
by the way TRB hasn't fallen... we always were going to merge, simple :)
I am always doing the sell job to our membership.. internal revolts are nasty things .. and as has been pointed out before.. can't please everyone all the time..but we try to please most people most of the time.. that is why we have an abundance of folk who want to join... which is a terrible hassle I have to deal with every day.

If you guys were always going to merge, then why is they tried to merge into us first?

DeletedUser

Well things may get lost on some, when the leaders who discussed the situation above leave the server for various reasons.

DeletedUser19318

If you guys were always going to merge, then why is they tried to merge into us first?

:eek: ... damn... what a bummer huh? no one in virus was able make any coherent sense? or.. :D ...let think of good reasons why you wouldn't want to take top rated excellent players into your dwindling fold, I know!!!:p
Back to my point before "The reason why you have failed is poor leadership and tactics"
How have the threats of rimming players and getting them to spy for you been going N2S? ... :p

DeletedUser7213

You guys are way away from the topic. This was suppose to be about the fall of TRB rather than EN. EN in my oppinion has very skilfull players and that's nothing I can fault them with. Kudos to them for getting only the best players from TRB and making one very strong alliance.

Who said En are falling? :D

At what cost though? You merged these guys, some into leadership positions, not a sound investment in my opinion. Sounds like trouble to me. I hope loyal EN members are ok with that.

EN are a force :cool: - TRB are dead :Angry: - simples.