Thc

• Thread starter DeletedUser18613
  • Start date

DeletedUser18613

I would just like to point out that the fight between The Huns and Harbs + others has just taken a massive turn! we are no longer fighting TH (The Huns) we are now fighting THC (The Huns Crusaders) or (TetraHydroCannabinol) one of the main chemicals in Marijuana. now my main concern with this new war is i have a feeling that several of my team mates have a big love for the second THC so i hope they dont take that on further and add it to a love for the first THC i listed....... so remember guys these two things that both abbreviate to the same thing are to the best of my knowledge two very different things! so lets not let this get in the way of the fun in this war game.

DeletedUser

um.....seems like you have had enough of it already....

DeletedUser

This is still the same war we just added players and combine two alliances to make one,

No difference between EotD and SG

Only thing not the same is the The Huns added the name Crusaders on the end out of respect for OTC members and and it's leaders.

Nothing is different, Now if you were close to OTC and they never attacked you but now they might? Well I can see it being different.

But other than that it's still the same war.

DeletedUser18613

hahaha its alright man it wasnt a dig just a bit of fun at the name change and what it abbreviates to!
and phil you should know how much ive had you are my dealer!

DeletedUser

yeah its all the same, except the points. You guys should just admit how much they matter to you. The elephant is right over there.

DeletedUser

Sounds good!

So nothing left to say but move on and talk about the war not names still the same people here my friend you are still the enemy and I'm still the enemy. If things change it would be because of both leaders on both sides to make this war any different.

With any war real life or in a game

You will get side changing all the time but the fact is it's still the same war until one alliance gives up. Adding players, loosing players, or changing names just adds to the war.

So in saying that, I don't think either side will be giving up anytime soon. At least not at the mount.

Maybe later in time people would want this war to stop or people will get tired of fighting? Who really knows but until that time it's war as usual.

DeletedUser18613

hahaha phil your my enemy orians ally...... wait no that isnt it im your enemy orians ally? dam it this is hard! i got it WE are orians enemy but not ally's!

on a side note this is not a thread so much about our war we have one for that already and if you read it you will see my point of view of how off topic people get in there, that is why this was not posted in there.
this is a thread for a bit of fun i noticed some thing that made me laugh and felt the urge to share it. i would hope that members of both alliances + any other readers are capable of not taking them selfs so serous and have a bit of fun from time to time.
because i can tell you this much once the fun is gone from this game i will be one less enemy for you to battle, so please stay on topic in this thread as well and have a bit of fun!

DeletedUser

Understand, no ones trying to make it un-friendly here in your thread just clearing up some facts,

Both sides have changed in someway or another. As the world changes with each player.
Players that are in-active can make a big difference to each side, So it's really about who takes the best advantage in these situations.

As for enemies well I think you guys knew what I meant but enemies or not you are right let's have fun!

DeletedUser

yeah its all the same, except the points. You guys should just admit how much they matter to you. The elephant is right over there.

Sorry phil I forgot to reply to your question so here goes:

Trust me no one really cares about the points in THC because if we all do our job it will take care of it's self.

I see you posting all the time asking us why we care about points, so I am giving you an answer as I'm one of the members who discusses our situations in public. It might not be what you want to hear but that's how 99% of us feel right now at this moment.

Now I could sit here and post why we dropped in points but that will just cause this thread to get blown out of proportion. As each side looks threw their point's of view.

DeletedUser

BP speaks for itself.

6 Harbs in the top 100 for ABP, half of them ex-Huns.

yap

DeletedUser18613

think im going to start a new thread titled. 'post annoying dont go any where point of views here' that way every one can just post there arguments there, and the rest of us can read posts that have some thing to do with what the title says.....

DeletedUser

I didn't start it...*looks around* there's my beer.

continue

DeletedUser

think im going to start a new thread titled. 'post annoying dont go any where point of views here' that way every one can just post there arguments there, and the rest of us can read posts that have some thing to do with what the title says.....

That's fine and dandy chrisbks

But the problem with your post is that you spun it so that it was left open to be interpreted or spun in lot's of different directions.

My advice to you chrisbks.

Don't post anything to do with the war if you do not want it to get out of hand. As every alliance looks at post in different view points. Which can go back and forth.

You say this:
I would just like to point out that the fight between The Huns and Harbs + others has just taken a massive turn! we are no longer fighting TH (The Huns)

So people take that as changing things for what ever reason, thus in return gets accouter reply.

Changing a name doesn't make the war change it's still the same alliance just adding people to the war.

So chrisbks Best not to make a post about the war if you want a friendly conversation because it's all speculative and bias.

DeletedUser18613

such a large addition to an alliance is a huge turning point in a war!

and i think you will find it is called a dramatic opening...... helps with the fun part

if it was a post about the war it would be in the harbs vs huns war page but interpretation is open to all. if the fun in it all is lost on you then it is a sad day indeed. but thanks for the quotes makes me feel welcome :)

DeletedUser

such a large addition to an alliance is a huge turning point in a war!

and i think you will find it is called a dramatic opening...... helps with the fun part

if it was a post about the war it would be in the harbs vs huns war page but interpretation is open to all. if the fun in it all is lost on you then it is a sad day indeed. but thanks for the quotes makes me feel welcome :)
Like SG and EotD?

Should we say it's a different war? No it's still the same my friend