The 2010 World Zeta Alliance Draft!!!

DeletedUser

Are more players still going to be drafted? I saw something about there being 30-35 member per a team and it isn't there yet, so I'm thinking so. Anyways here's the app.

In-game Name : Ozemendizs
Worlds You Currently Play : I have cites in all of them I think but I just really play Gamma
Any Other Experience : Other browser games, but that doesn't really matter.
Why You Deserve To Be a Prospect : I'm a team player. Active. I have some experience in organizing ops. ~70k and 8 cites in gamma, so it isn't like I don't know what I'm doing yet.

DeletedUser

yea i was thinking that myself as i did put in an app for it and never heard anything about it so will hunt for mine again and repost it lol

DeletedUser

hay dobs i have had a really long think and i feel that i am up for a challenge and as you only live once(well apparently not in these games you dont you have many lives lol) so heres my credentials for this new world soon to be

In-game Name : achlies heal
Worlds You Currently Play : beta
Any Other Experience : past 2 years i have been playing kingsage on 3/5 worlds, also TW evony, the west, desert operations, virtual wars and load of others as the list goes on name it i probably have played it for a short time
Why You Deserve To Be a Prospect : im a fast learner i know a decent amount of how to play these games as my exp says, i can lead if necessary as have had many alliances but all in all im a friendly guy who likes to have a laff with friends

did post this ages ago but here we go try again lol:Smirk:

DeletedUser

Ummm... I'm not sure what you're trying to say there..
What does you attacking at night have to do with "overexcessive raditation from your computer Screen caused by Staring at the attack movement being bad for us"?

And I wouldn't call it a challenge...
Hum..You're reading it wrong. I should have put a space.

and of course is bad for you, in a health kinda way. (by night, i mean staying up watching the screen waiting for an attack so you can dodge)

Challenge: –noun
A call or summons to engage in any contest, as of skill, strength, etc.
Relating this to Grepo it would be a contest of skill. You lacking said skill mean there is no contest and thus no challenge.
-Am i reading this right?

are you thinking I have no skill? You know I was ganged on my island? 5 active players in the same alliance were against me, sure they were noobish but they understand what, and how to make troops. which makes them dangerous. I Killed them with a combination of Spikes, Timing and troops all by myself. So I'm not those people who support allies, I support them by kill the guy that's attacking my allies.

Massacre: –noun
Informal. A crushing defeat.
This on the other hand sounds like a good fit.

A call or summons to engage in any contest, as of skill, strength, etc.
Relating this to Grepo it would be a contest of skill. You lacking said skill mean there is no contest and thus no challenge.

what you talking about, read the post

here
Don't worry if he don't get ya. I will!! :)
and here
Yeah, if you go in zeta, me and darky'll have a race to see who can rim you first ;)

O yea, if those aren't calling me out, I don't know what is.

And 1 last thing. *I like a chanllenge* is of an expression, why you been so literial?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

More drafting will happen just wait girlies, don't get your skirts in a twist...

DeletedUser

Ryan is just being lazy and wont tell me when he wants to do it. :p

DeletedUser

Challenge: –noun
-Am i reading this right?

are you thinking I have no skill? You know I was ganged on my island? 5 active players in the same alliance were against me, sure they were noobish but they understand what, and how to make troops. which makes them dangerous. I Killed them with a combination of Spikes, Timing and troops all by myself. So I'm not those people who support allies, I support them by kill the guy that's attacking my allies.

Yes you are and yes I do. Based on all the questions you've asked and all the comments you've made throughout your time on these forums it's very easy to infer that you have no skill.

what you talking about, read the post
here
and here
O yea, if those aren't calling me out, I don't know what is.
And 1 last thing. *I like a chanllenge* is of an expression, why you been so literial?

You missed the keyword my statement. It was "skill". That's what makes it not a challenge. Your lack of skill will make this into a massacre. We're like cats playing with our food before we eat it.
And I know what the expression is. Unlike you, I can actually speak English fluently, along with several other languages. The point here was that there will be no challenge, and thus, that statement is not a very apt one.

DeletedUser

Yes you are and yes I do. Based on all the questions you've asked and all the comments you've made throughout your time on these forums it's very easy to infer that you have no skill.

Whatever you think Mr.Dark, but you not my teacher telling me what's wrong and right.

You missed the keyword my statement. It was "skill". That's what makes it not a challenge. Your lack of skill will make this into a massacre. We're like cats playing with our food before we eat it.
And I know what the expression is. Unlike you, I can actually speak English fluently, along with several other languages. The point here was that there will be no challenge, and thus, that statement is not a very apt one.

Haha, you forgot, we are on the internet, who here wants to speak fluent english?, as long it can be understood-we can replace you with u. Besides, for all I know, you might be some homo guy fat, hairy sweaty shirtless guy who likes rainbow and unicoons. Who knows you might even put through your posts through a spell checker or a Thesaurus

DeletedUser

Whatever you think Mr.Dark, but you not my teacher telling me what's wrong and right.

I may not be your teacher, but everyone has the right to tell you what's wrong and what's the right. Also, you're mostly wrong.

Haha, you forgot, we are on the internet, who here wants to speak fluent english?, as long it can be understood-we can replace you with u. Besides, for all I know, you might be some homo guy fat, hairy sweaty shirtless guy who likes rainbow and unicoons. Who knows you might even put through your posts through a spell checker or a Thesaurus

1) There's a difference between speaking fluently and substituting words. Using u instead of you, while I hate it, is acceptable; putting a sentence together that takes 3 minutes to understand is not.

2) What does my sexual orientation, my weight, my body hair or my general hygiene have to do with language?

3) What the hell is a unicoon? Is that a raccoon with a horn?

4) While I do not put my posts through either, you should very much consider it.

5) I'm straight.

6) I'm actually fairly thin. I'm 6'0 and about 180lbs-185lbs.

7) I have body hair yes. I'm a man and so i have me some chest hair.

8) I actually hate sweating unless i'm working out or doing something where sweat is given.. i.e. Sports, sex, working hard, working out, sitting in a sauna, etc... Sitting at my computer does not make me sweat.

9) As it so happens I am shirtless.

10) I think unicorns are awesome and rainbows too.