The 2010 World Zeta Alliance Draft!!!

DeletedUser

i doubt its going to be a speed world as they havent done one thats any faster than the others but if they do that will make this war even better due to everyone making things faster and getting to the conquer enemy cities within a month at most instead of 2 months lol

The German Zeta is x3 speed. So it's looking good if not hopefull for it to be the same here.

DeletedUser

ah fair play then guess we will have to wait and see what happens then lol

DeletedUser3379

my ingame name is bbga
i am currently playing in epsilon and gamma
i have played this game when it came out
i have also played tribalwars too and reached te height of 10 million but was forced to quit

DeletedUser441

In-game Name : calvin99
Worlds You Currently Play :all but my sis always plays on alpha so...
Any Other Experience :i've once been to greece
Why You Deserve To Be a Prospect :i'm not the best at the game but i'm best in gamma but i can stand people attcking me, i just get e'm back and yeah...

i'm a pretty good leader

http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=calvin99&type=player
U kidding me right and when u say u can stand people attacking you than how come u are not fighting me bk when I farm u?

Aicy

Strategos
I think what he meant was that he didn't mind if people farmed him... silly noob.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

cause they are peace-loving, tree-hugging save the world and help others types? Even if they can only do it in a pixelated world lol.

DeletedUser

*lowers head in shame...*

HEY! Ninja turtles are completely different to normal turtles! :p

DeletedUser

Darksun isn't joining Zeta anymore, i think.
Contact him, im sure he said he isn't due to the new Conquer System.

Will he be replaced?

DeletedUser

Darksun isn't joining Zeta anymore, i think.
Contact him, im sure he said he isn't due to the new Conquer System.

Will he be replaced?

I doubt a lot of people are. I'm not going. A lot of others said they weren't.

DeletedUser

Yeah i'm out. Sorry.

I was really excited about this but the new system just makes Grepo even more Sim City friendly.

So screw this. I'm not supporting a world with the new system. Inno can eat my rainbow.

Aicy

Strategos
You really don't want to. Look at his Avvy. :p

I might just stay on the Beta Beta server instead of joining Zeta, I'm not sure yet though. :/

Hopefully the message will get through and Inno will cancel the Revolt system "improvement".