The 300

DeletedUser

Hi , I am making a Pre-Made Alliance called The 300, We will join Nu South-East And plan on being great Leader positions are open and in order to join you must have reached 5000 points on a different world

PM me for recruitment

Sull

We have alliance coa and Signatures plus a theme song

DeletedUser

We should have a vid, not just a theme. (And a name change... but hey, I'll join anyway sull, you'z muy buddy. :D)

DeletedUser

I like the ironic post modern Spartan reference, a NU world a NU theme, well done.

DeletedUser

wow 5k? Thats way too much for me. I guess i cant join. Shame, was really looking forward to this but you guys are just too elite for me. 5k? Jeez.

DeletedUser

Sure

And 2065 Apoll0911 11776 Phoenix Legionnaires

will that get me in? :p

DeletedUser

wow 5k? Thats way too much for me. I guess i cant join. Shame, was really looking forward to this but you guys are just too elite for me. 5k? Jeez.
I dont like u,u dont like me.But to copy my post?Very cheap!Im sure u can do better.Just try,dont be afraid!

DeletedUser

Love how The 300 come from Epsilon to Nu.

Should be fun to see how it turns out, yet again.

~V

DeletedUser

Talion will be sticking to Epsilon I'm afraid, I've already tried recruiting him.

DeletedUser

I dont like u,u dont like me.But to copy my post?Very cheap!Im sure u can do better.Just try,dont be afraid!

Im crushed that you dont like me. I thought we had something special.

Since your posts are generally senseless attacks on other players and are written in all CAPS i dont bother reading them.

Heres a thought, try posting thoughtful, legitimate posts instead of your troll/flame posts. Just try, dont be afraid.

P.S. gl with the alliance sulleto