The 300

DeletedUser

Sulleto, Sugar and Spice clearly state that we will have no diplomacy until AFTER BP ends.

DeletedUser

So we have a The 300, The 299, THE 299PLUS2IS301, The 300 Elite in a world with a 200 alliance cap.

The top alliance has 11 pacts showing.

What is this world coming to?

Are those robots in your sig Saphire?

DeletedUser

No those would be the powerpuff girls in my Sig ^^

There's always spartans in greek games. Always.

DeletedUser

So we have a The 300, The 299, THE 299PLUS2IS301, The 300 Elite in a world with a 200 alliance cap.

The top alliance has 11 pacts showing.

What is this world coming to?

Are those robots in your sig Saphire?

Me and DPR are waiting for Annie to show then bye bye 299.

DeletedUser

Sorry everybody i cant think strait over the past 3 days ive been on vacation without my computer using an ituch which is hard to play grepolis on so im on the plane right now on my way back home to my normal computer with GIMP and ill be able t really kick-start my alliance.1 week til winter break during winter break is when i will launch my wave of attacks to get fierce to show you peaople just how elite we will be. Im working hard to

Sull:)

DeletedUser

Sorry everybody i cant think strait over the past 3 days ive been on vacation without my computer using an ituch which is hard to play grepolis on so im on the plane right now on my way back home to my normal computer with GIMP and ill be able t really kick-start my alliance.1 week til winter break during winter break is when i will launch my wave of attacks to get fierce to show you peaople just how elite we will be. Im working hard to

Sull:)
He must have hits some turbulence.

You should not use the Word elite it belongs to Elite Masters.

DeletedUser

You guys hardly own the word Elite, pretty much every MRA going has "Elite" in their somewhere.
Not saying for an MRA or anything :p

DeletedUser

Are you calling my alliance on Eta an MRA? :p

No, that would be hypocritical of me, as my alliance in Eta was also on the larger side. I was simply saying that the world "Elite" has been used in many Alliance names, and usually applying to MRA's (usually being the operative word) So...

claiming ownership of the word "Elite" is, although comical, not his to claim :)