Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

1saaa

Strategos
i find it hilarious how these spineless cowards come out of there crown collection to defend there actions.

i would like to see how they talked if our situations were reversed.

DeletedUser48583

Truth is we all are in here because we either don't like real life or need some meaning and progress in our lives, which Grepolis somewhat stimulates.
I could care less about crowns, greposcore, big numbers in Grepolife.com etc., actually i think it is sad and pathetic that real people measure their life by how many crowns, achievements, greposcore ... they have. Instead we should all acknowledge that we all are in here because we find Grepolis funnier than real life, so let's make the servers great instead of playing simcity? It ruins the fun some of us needs because our real lives are freaking boring AF, and i can't simply imagine how it is fun for the people in the foursome. I know most of you are in your midlife-crisis, but come on, let's make your midlife-crisis fun at least

Ain't logged on for a little while on here but I agree real life is boring aint most as its what education or work then relationships etc. You should also take into account what makes grepo addicting isnt the fights etc its friends and the comms between each other that most of the current player count still around for.

For fun this is just a simple browser game, its not been a fun game in years for many reasons as far as alot of players I have spoke to. Im certain there are more fun games out there for every type of person but it goes back down to friends for why many are still around. Now you can go the other way where this game ruins peoples lives, mental health or even relationships

People expected this new end game to change way people do things on grepo even I was in mindset at the start but its not true we all was just having false hope.

DeletedUser21287

For all you guys know the top 4 have our own little end game planned where we split up into 4 equal groups of 60 and compete for the title. It is the only real competition any of us will get at this stage of the server.

You had your chance a couple of months ago when it was clearly obvious there was something between 110 and TBG, that isnt giving away info/diplo its just a clear given based on city location and no city takes between each other. So whilst in you opinion this 'cuddle group' were taking out Thermo who incidentally had a very good alliance you chose to do NOTHING. Let them crumble. Then you allowed the same to happen to VG. There is no alliance, never has been and never will be that can stand 1v3 with our player roster. Even now when we call you out for doing NOTHING you carry on crying instead of getting together in game and fighting us. I'm in a great alliance here, well organised and experienced awesome leaders whom are mostly enemies, its been a pleasure however I promise theses guys a battle when back with Bloods once Ruthie gets her you know what into Dom in a future world. Most of these other alliances here are spineless!

For all you guys know the top 4 have our own little end game planned where we split up into 4 equal groups of 60 and compete for the title. It is the only real competition any of us will get at this stage of the server.

You had your chance a couple of months ago when it was clearly obvious there was something between 110 and TBG, that isnt giving away info/diplo its just a clear given based on city location and no city takes between each other. So whilst in you opinion this 'cuddle group' were taking out Thermo who incidentally had a very good alliance you chose to do NOTHING. Let them crumble. Then you allowed the same to happen to VG. There is no alliance, never has been and never will be that can stand 1v3 with our player roster. Even now when we call you out for doing NOTHING you carry on crying instead of getting together in game and fighting us. I'm in a great alliance here, well organised and experienced awesome leaders whom are mostly enemies, its been a pleasure however I promise theses guys a battle when back with Bloods once Ruthie gets her you know what into Dom in a future world. Most of these other alliances here are spineless!
Such a great alliance that you guys had to change the ally name since the original founder didnt want his precious "confetti" associated with you "noble" warriors and this bs your have going on here.
Imagine that the first Domination win will be won like this....enjoy your fully earned bragging rights pretty sure no one else who has any self respect will congratulate you on it.

Raydium88

Strategos
The day Domination was first announced we all knew it was going to come down to this. Straight away most of us saw into the potential to abuse it and take the shortcuts to an easy win. It isn't rocket science...

Oh i know what will happen and 80% of the players in TBG, Avengers and 110 wont be happy :)

Sorry to burst it to you, but isn't gonna happen. Why? The player base is so reduced you're left with a bunch of core teams to which all have and are friends with each other. Most probably don't even bother being ditch-outs just so their friends can win. Confetti (now 110), Infidels and TBG... I knew day 1 these wouldn't EVER lay a finger on each other... To me the thought of them ever fighting, is almost alien. They can't do it... Is not wired in them to. Granted, Avengers being on same bed, kind of surprised me... kind of didn't. Cough* shameless self-interest, cough cough*

Domination mode? More like "merge the biggest players (friends) and defend for 17 days" mode. Even if a few players are displeased in the end, my prediction is it won't matter... most will probably quit or ghost. So... I mean, at least in WW everyone contributes to the same end goal and may everyone profit. Can't believe I am defending WW, but hey, this is a worse crapshow so... have fun yall! lol

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos

So many contradictions i will have a hard time talking about them all.

So whilst in you opinion this 'cuddle group' were taking out Thermo who incidentally had a very good alliance you chose to do NOTHING. Let them crumble. Then you allowed the same to happen to VG.

You basically napped/pacted every alliance surrounding Thermo and VG. Also the server is only 2 months and a week old, so most of us had 5-15k points back then making it impossible for anyone really to help Thermo getting gangb* by literally ALL of the alliances surrounding them.

Even now when we call you out for doing NOTHING you carry on crying instead of getting together in game and fighting us

You've pacted the top 4 alliances which holds 60% of the current points out of the top 15 right now. I've even been so generous to count Grepo Addicts and Black Dawn as actual alliances in the top 15 not associated with the top 4.

That is basically just cuddling with extra steps. I'm almost ashamed, you INTENTIONALLY strangle the server for everyone who wanna play the game as it is supposed to be played by your dirty pathetic tactics. I can't imagine how proud your mom is going to be when she hears you've won EN110!

You won't come any closer to matchfixing than this.

1saaa

Strategos
@VIRTUALSELF

don't bother wasting your time with this idiotic nonsense. just a waste of energy. next server i am just going to check all open worlds and jump in the one with the least amount of these huggers who call themselves 'players.'

1saaa

Strategos
my congratulations to you Thizzel. although it is probably not worth much considering how far FAIL has fallen i want you too know that if i had known how well you would carry yourself in this whole business i probably would have accepted your merger offer.

Good luck in the future and if i meet you in another server i will definitely want you Green :)

DeletedUser21560

my congratulations to you Thizzel. although it is probably not worth much considering how far FAIL has fallen i want you too know that if i had known how well you would carry yourself in this whole business i probably would have accepted your merger offer.

Good luck in the future and if i meet you in another server i will definitely want you Green :)

Please lol, there is no winning 1 vs 6. We just wanted to go out with a bang, instead of waiting for them to come at us first. There is no green with us, its either blue or red ;)

DeletedUser21560

Oh dear I expect better!

Who is bragging? I personally am just telling you all to stop crying and do something about it. And the rest of your comment cannot be aimed at me as it makes no sense lol

Its aimed at your team. Do something about what? We did try to do something, but 6 vs 1 is a no go. I would rather quit, like i have :D

And please do not think im crying. Im laughing lol. Your desire to win the crown is waaaaaay higher than ours. I did do something about it, i quit the server. Is the only right thing to do

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21287

So many contradictions i will have a hard time talking about them all.

You basically napped/pacted every alliance surrounding Thermo and VG. Also the server is only 2 months and a week old, so most of us had 5-15k points back then making it impossible for anyone really to help Thermo getting gangb* by literally ALL of the alliances surrounding them.

You've pacted the top 4 alliances which holds 60% of the current points out of the top 15 right now. I've even been so generous to count Grepo Addicts and Black Dawn as actual alliances in the top 15 not associated with the top 4.

That is basically just cuddling with extra steps. I'm almost ashamed, you INTENTIONALLY strangle the server for everyone who wanna play the game as it is supposed to be played by your dirty pathetic tactics. I can't imagine how proud your mom is going to be when she hears you've won EN110!

You won't come any closer to matchfixing than this.

Do you understand what a contradiction is? I'll give you another chance lol

I aint the diplo in the alliance I am in, nor am I your or any others diplo. You had your chance and blew it. Dont whine at me about something I have nothing to do with, I am simply saying you havent done anything about it. For all you and the rest of these babies know I may agree with your feelings however heres the difference. I DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! and if it fails so be it, I dont come here crying at Kron, Erik or any other .

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
u5yF7K5.jpg

DeletedUser21287

Its aimed at your team. Do something about what? We did try to do something, but 6 vs 1 is a no go. I would rather quit, like i have :D

And please do not think im crying. Im laughing lol. I did do something about it, i quit the server. Is the only right thing to do

Mate dont slam my post if attacking the alliance or the team I am in, respond to my post. They I am sure can support themselves. Put it this way I have great respect for your guys following Carys but dont join in with these babies whinging at something that apparently happens every server.

6v1 when you are spread in 6 oceans is inevitable, others will join in but what is apparent is that other alliances could have helped (VG for one). many have vanished and merged into others now such is the game

"The only way to win is not to play the game"

DeletedUser21560

Mate dont slam my post if attacking the alliance or the team I am in, respond to my post. They I am sure can support themselves. Put it this way I have great respect for your guys following Carys but dont join in with these babies whinging at something that apparently happens every server.

6v1 when you are spread in 6 oceans is inevitable, others will join in but what is apparent is that other alliances could have helped (VG for one). many have vanished and merged into others now such is the game

"The only way to win is not to play the game"

I quoted your end game deal u posted about. Is not the same end game your founder talks about in that convo i posted. Im not attacking anyone, i just shared the convo and replied to you calling "us" spineless. We did help VG, we took 30 cities of you while you were doing your first OP on them. Most that have vanished have done so because this "fight" is pathetic. I got better things to do than defend against 999+ attacks per day. Last 2 days of my time here, i had 999+ reports per day

DeletedUser21287

I quoted your end game deal u posted about. Is not the same end game your founder talks about in that convo i posted. Im not attacking anyone, i just shared the convo and replied to you calling "us" spineless. We did help VG, we took 30 cities of you while you were doing your first OP on them. Most that have vanished have done so because this "fight" is pathetic. I got better things to do than defend against 999+ attacks per day. Last 2 days of my time here, i had 999+ reports per day

Kron isnt my founder
mine was hypothetical - you got that right???
30 cities off us? We havent lost a city yet.

Do you know who you are talking to based on the above?

1saaa

Strategos
Thizzel don't get carried away.

MartinusV is in a completely different alliance that is definitely not NAP'ed with 110s for the duration of the server, assisting Infidels in tearing apart every decent team and planning to help Kronnos in his 'brilliant' tactics of hugging.

Oh... wait

DeletedUser21560

Kron isnt my founder
mine was hypothetical - you got that right???
30 cities off us? We havent lost a city yet.

Do you know who you are talking to based on the above?

Sorry, but your weak leaders have sold out. Kron is the daddy, Erik the mommy. You as the coalition.

Anyways, i do not intend to argue. Was just sharing my view of what grepolis has become. I no longer play this server, and as soon as our crown is in the bag on 106 im outta here. Good luck to all here