The Best Players of Thebes

DeletedUser41959

Just wanted to know what you guys think about the top players of Thebes .

You can make a top 3 or top 5 list of the best players in Thebes .

My list(not in any order):
TheBigBad - a BP beast and an experienced player . He also doesn't make a post without backing it up in the forums
Swali - the definition of BP beast .
Wiley-Coyote - I just like the way this guy plays

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13405

From what I have seen so far (and list is subject to change)...

1-big bad
2- Lucky Man
3- Swali
4- Mogul
5- Many others could vie for this spot, but the top 4 have really stood out, IMHO.

DeletedUser22343

1. The Mogul- Because He's the Mog DUH!!! if you've played with this guy then you know lol

2. Swali- #1 Abp.. 10 cities Dont know em but he's gotta be doing something right lol

3. turtleacus- #2Abp.. 11 cities Same with turtle.. gotta be doing something right :D

4. Dik Tator- #11Abp.. 7 cities.. another beast from pella, I've seen this guy run with the best of them on every world i've played with him so ya

5. - As gotham said there is lots of great players here so the further you go down the harder this becomes!!

DeletedUser35496

How the flip (excuse my language) has no one put me up as this worlds top player? Dik Tator and Mog are living off my genius grepo play!

DeletedUser25249

Well maybe not the best in points or abp yet but my picks

1)The Herbit- The guy is scary good when he wants to be

2)lowkey- Another vet here who leads well and plays hard

3)not moggy cause every server i played hes had my back except this 1:(...so swalli gets it, guy has been destroying whoever but i dont care, excellent abp i hope this guy just murders everything.

DeletedUser

i am nominating my friend: Therealpolis

number one defender on Thebes... took on a whole alliance and survived...

an attacker must vanquish his enemy, a defender need only survive...

and i would like to 2nd the nomination of Wiley-Coyote...

the man just plain kicks butt...

DeletedUser40436

i am nominating my friend: Therealpolis

number one defender on Thebes... took on a whole alliance and survived...

an attacker must vanquish his enemy, a defender need only survive...

Isn't he in vm?

DeletedUser

Isn't he in vm?

yes, and my understanding is that Vacation Mode does not add to, nor does it subtract from Defensive Battle Points...

and VM does not diminish the total of CS's sunk by Therealpolis... which is FOUR !!!

personally, i would have thought his attackers would welcome a bit of time to rebuild their forces...

do not fear, Polis will return from his short hiatus and all of you will have a chance to add to his total DBP...

DeletedUser

1. Swali - the guy is a well oiled machine, #1 abp nuff said (word is his troops might go on strike, they never get to see their family, no healthcare and no public holidays)
2. Big Bad - #3 in abp, experienced and skillful
3. Turtleacus - #2 abp and #2 points, must be doing something right and he's piled on abp once he got a roll on

so many good players that i thought id throw in some honorable mentions:

StarLegend, Wiley-Coyote, Satorious, Dik Tator, Mojorisin, The Mogul

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40436

Running into vm does not make him the best then...Personally I would have gone down fighting instead of running and hiding. All he has done is allowed those around him grow in strength. If he'd had at least gone down with a fight then I would not disagree on his ability to play as a defensive player.

DeletedUser

yes, and my understanding is that Vacation Mode does not add to, nor does it subtract from Defensive Battle Points...

and VM does not diminish the total of CS's sunk by Therealpolis... which is FOUR !!!

personally, i would have thought his attackers would welcome a bit of time to rebuild their forces...

do not fear, Polis will return from his short hiatus and all of you will have a chance to add to his total DBP...

So i go on VM... and im a baddy and pathetic and a coward, but thereal goes away and hes a god send in your eyes?

guess you must hold me in very high favor aswell ;)

BTW how much support did he receive from you guys? and let me recall...

only 6 members to my knowledge were tasked to fighting thereal, so thats 6 members who were already split between conquering you, zouhorian des and thereal...

doesnt seem like a bad effort considering we are taking our time farming BP.

DeletedUser

Haven't really had much contact with many players, but here goes..
1. Swali - quite plain to see he is a killing machine
2.turtleacus - I have had some contact with this guy and not only another abp hunter, but a solid team-player to boot.
3. the big bad - another killing machine and in the same nest as Swali, just these two guys combined have racked up more abp than most alliance totals.

Thanks for the props aswell those that mentioned my name. I know I'm small fry compared to these guys, but for someone that hasn't played in a long time and returned feeling like a noob trying to remember what the hell to do it's nice to be making some kind of impact.

DeletedUser41962

The most offensively talented player I have came across so far has to be

Wiley-coyote timing of attacks are consistently close together and that is skillful to be able to do that time and time again. Well done

DeletedUser

So i go on VM... and im a baddy and pathetic and a coward, but thereal goes away and hes a god send in your eyes?

guess you must hold me in very high favor aswell ;)

BTW how much support did he receive from you guys? and let me recall...

only 6 members to my knowledge were tasked to fighting thereal, so thats 6 members who were already split between conquering you, zouhorian des and thereal...

doesnt seem like a bad effort considering we are taking our time farming BP.

you did not hear that from me... and if anyone in our little group said that, i apologize...

personally, i view VM as a rule of the game... it is what it is...

and it can be used as a tactic... to get some sleep... to catch one's breath... or maybe it's psychological value of aggravating your opponent, by throwing off their timetable...

regardless... it should not have been used by us to criticize you... sincere apologies...