The Best Players of Thebes

DeletedUser

i never liked RoD, they accepted me knowing that i dissaproved of the way they did things, they simply knew that i was a strong liability in DT since at that time DT was thinking of coming north until the Ruthless crew started causing trouble :p

DeletedUser35496

Can I just say that this thread has got off topic, I have played against a guy in this world called "LennyLeonard", I feel he has sold his soul to the grepo devil as he is super cool. I have heard that he in real life is better looking than Christopher Biggins....easy ladies!

DeletedUser

i never liked RoD, they accepted me knowing that i dissaproved of the way they did things, they simply knew that i was a strong liability in DT since at that time DT was thinking of coming north until the Ruthless crew started causing trouble :p

That was exactly what I was saying...
Those 3 guys didn't like how you ran things.
But unlike when you were in RoD, they actually bothered to give you a chance, and read the forums..

And I would say that this is on topic. We are discussing therealpolis's comment about Ammon.
I vote for ammonjerro and chaoticdefender Between them they have destroyed more alliances then anyone else.

1st condemned
2nd Reapers of death
3rd Butter

DeletedUser

Well im a fan of The mogul...

little do LS know that he is possibly one of the best grepo players in history, going to be fun when the massive North and South war starts :D

DeletedUser41656

little do LS know that he is possibly one of the best grepo players in history,

You are again underestimating us Ammon. You have absolutely no idea, and yet you make assumptions that The Mogul is unfamiliar to us.

DeletedUser

You are again underestimating us Ammon. You have absolutely no idea, and yet you make assumptions that The Mogul is unfamiliar to us.

when have i ever underestimated LS?

that was a sarcastic post and if you havent realised you would see that in every top 12 rating LS is at the top.

if you didnt know who the mogul was then ... meh i dont need to explain anymore since i dont play thebes :D