The biggest little war

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

it started when I posted this and he responded saying ok I be your whipping post :p

DeletedUser

ok well due to popular demand I sent a piddly little attack at him and little did I know... I wiped out his ships... :O

FIRST BLOOD!!! booyah

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

aye well I am out of pop space in a couple of my cities... what oh what am I to do about that :( sigh

so launched another attack.... someone should explain that zeus's rage doesnt work on ships

missedhaha.jpg

DeletedUser

my attacks hit in 3hours then after that in gaps. gives him a chance to get more stuff in the city I am hitting :D

DeletedUser

damn... this ryche-whatever guy must be a total n00b... :p

make sure you keep this updated with reports...

DeletedUser

I thought so :p probably why he is just sitting and taking the hits.

DeletedUser

you know what mr pengiun?? i think ms remorce here doesnt know what normal gameplay techniques are and hence is rather amazed at what is happening and will happen..

after all, his 1st city was 1k farm, his 2nd was a 7k sim player and the remaining 5 have all been handouts from other players.. doesnt know what to expect in a real fight...

tsk tsk...

:edit:

and just so he doesnt start crying again, ive kept screenshots of support movements in and out... which i will gladly post if other players on the forum would like to authenticate...

DeletedUser

say thats a mighty perty signature you gots yerself dere :p mines better

also considering I already spied out all your cities :p and your attack force seems to be a tad lacking... will take you another 3 weeks to even think about coming my way. Oh and dont do personal insults like callin me a lady.. ladies dont like that term as they feel its degrading to them when used as an insult.

DeletedUser

i know.. critical just scolded me in our internal forums... she said that was an insult to all self respecting females...

i promised to meet as many as i could find tomorrow and apologise passionately..

DeletedUser

well to be honest i dont... im a graphic artist and the that typo totally kills the composition.. color doesnt really stand out nicely while the line spacing is too tiny and the font selection leaves much to be desired...

6/10 for originality
0/10 for content
3/10 for style
2/10 for technical execution

Total = 11/40 = Fail

:)

DeletedUser

It's the same thing as yours mister graphic artist. (Who's are you grading, mine or Remorce's)

DeletedUser

remorce's rework of mine.. or maybe you missed the little addition he made altogether??

yours is awesome of course.. is that you at work or play?? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.