The Boasting Thread

DeletedUser

So in this thread the idea is to post your greatest achievements, either by beating someones boast or by posting a different one that you think is better, If someone agrees your boast beat the last boast then you get rep, if they disagree the poster above you is given plus rep. No idea if this will take off or not but i think it will be fun. The boast doesn't count unless you provide proof.

I'm the 12th one down for the picture

Growth in the week 246,346
Cities conquered 19
Conquerer of the day received in a row 3

So there are several ways to beat me which is guaranteed rep by either getting more points conquering more cities or getting more conquerers of the day in a row.

Or try your luck your own accomplishment and hope its more impressive, good luck all.

(If you want more proof just let me know)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

I like this thread.

A place where I can boast about all the glorious things the almighty Cheeze has accomplished. And guess what number one accomplishment is?

GUESS. :) CMON, MORTALS. GUESS!

Accomplishment Number 1: FOR MINUS REPPING THE CHEEZEHEAD!
Or plust repping...ya know, green is good too ;)

DeletedUser

i took 2 cities in 1 day from two different people! not quite as impressive i'll admit, but it does beat your boast in one way :p (besides, it's all i've got)
grepostats

DeletedUser

Gained 50000BP in 2 days as a defender and didn't lose even 1 city:)

2pt57oz.png

DeletedUser

I'm the 12th one down for the picture

Growth in the week 246,346
Cities conquered 19
Conquerer of the day received in a row 3

You really hate that dude.

Also, you only gained 10K ABP during the week of madness ;). Not the most impressive conquers I suppose :p

Anyway, still, kudos to you for that, you must have been saving up CP.

Gained 50000BP in 2 days as a defender and didn't lose even 1 city:)

2pt57oz.png

Hate to rain on your parade, but someone in Theta gained over 200K DBP in a day and at least 500K DBP in a week (without losing a city). Yummy :)

Um, I guess it may have been when I conquered a city from an active 750K player, when I myself was only 250K (With very little assistance).

Not the most impressive, but oh well...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

i conquered 3 cities in one day :p

(that pretty lame though)

i also have an attacker and defender of the day award

DeletedUser

I'm about 50,000 bp from 1.5 million bp on Epsilon. And I also have twice as much bp as points. Then..... I am also the lowest ranked player in the top 10 BP people

DeletedUser

Biggest alliance in xi , biggest alliance in tau , most de-rep person on october.

DeletedUser8790

Ok I'll boast 3.1 million+ Battle points on theta, Tough world, I am taking a few days break due to finger fatigue from defending 100 attacks a day for a month or so But I hope to be back on track for 4 million BP soon. BTW is that the most on grepo? :eek: