The Boasting Thread

DeletedUser14786

So in this thread the idea is to post your greatest achievements, either by beating someones boast or by posting a different one that you think is better, If someone agrees your boast beat the last boast then you get rep, if they disagree the poster above you is given plus rep. No idea if this will take off or not but i think it will be fun. The boast doesn't count unless you provide proof.

Growth in the week 246,346
Cities conquered 19
Conquerer of the day received in a row 3

So there are several ways to beat me which is guaranteed rep by either getting more points conquering more cities or getting more conquerers of the day in a row.

Or try your luck your own accomplishment and hope its more impressive, good luck all.

(If you want more proof just let me know)

Seljak plays on Lambda, and because he isn't an avid forum user I felt like I needed to say something. A while back there was a concerted effort by the #1 alliance to rim him, and our entire mission became keeping him alive long enough to conquest our in-actives. Seljak now holds the #1 attacker and #1 defender spots in lambda. It's a small world, but I promise the fighting is fierce.
Picture27.png