The Daedalus Project

DeletedUser14437

That's right, we are back from Omicron.
Introduction
Ok so this is the intro, we are top 12 in world Omicron and Pi.

We will be located North East (ocean 54).
Goals
My goals are to have a good time but be an elite alliance.( not elite in our name)

Additional Information
I have experience and am looking for another leader.

Requirements
I'll accept anyone at the moment in the alliance if they have had a previous expierance.Just message in game or on these forums preferably with your grepostats.

DeletedUser

This looks almost exactly like the other two alliances... Oh well, good luck.

DeletedUser

In world Xi and Pi. He has two other alliances with the same name and premade profile...

DeletedUser14437

But we merged with Eagle Eye and I quit a long time ago.

DeletedUser15100

So your Alliance is on Omicron speed 2, Pi Speed 3 and another speed 3 which is Sigma.

You may struggle a bit here in leading 3 alliances with two speed 3 worlds (new).

I mean, you must quit worlds to have success and improve in other worlds.

You could pass your Alliance on to a loyal leader to take care of the alliance in Omi and Pi while you put full concentration in the new 2.0 world Sigma.

I think you will do much better then.

Daedalus Project will never get to rank #1, Unless there is no challenge. The only way they will achieve a lot of conquers is working well together and being extremely organised, Experienced Leaders are required for this and normally has no time for other worlds.

Trust me, Concentrate on Sigma only and you will improve and learn more.

Concentrating on 3 different worlds with 3 different settings / systems is going to confuse you a bit and you wont learn that quick and easy unless you put full concentration in one world only :)

Hope your Alliance does really well in Sigma :)

DeletedUser14437

I am not on Omi? I actually would rather Rho but my members decided Sigma. And also, I do not enjoy the dis on me, I don't stand by this and if I actually focus, we could be.

DeletedUser14437

Don't associate me with them, I am not even in Sigma, although somebody wanted me to put it up for them, I will change the name of mine in Rho.

DeletedUser14437

At least there are no defense, and I quit there, I check very little. I only check it when bored.