The Daedalus Project

DeletedUser

dude he has under 2K. thats an appropriate amount of points.
Lets compare me and you know, since you like to pick On Eddy.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en14/player/1519982

thats your best world.

Now here is mine...
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/player/622666

and honestly you barely have ABP either so stop picking on other players.

I failed on Xi because Nemesis farmed me, and I couldn't do anything about it. There were 8 on my island, all stronger than me. That was my first world I had played since Epsilon. I couldn't build any troops without getting attacked. I was in the core.

DeletedUser

I failed on Xi because Nemesis farmed me, and I couldn't do anything about it. There were 8 on my island, all stronger than me. That was my first world I had played since Epsilon. I couldn't build any troops without getting attacked. I was in the core.

So if you failed... there was no point in trying to point out how "badly" Eddy did.

:p

DeletedUser15100

No picking on Ed :p He is trying to improve and he doesn't need people to distract him and make him feel negative.

Take your conflicts on the game and then bring the news onto the forums :p

DeletedUser

He doesn't think that he needs to improve... Anyway, he is the one trying to downrep me.. He has been downrepping me like crazy, and telling everyone else to downrep me... :p

DeletedUser

Hope to be allies in ocean 54, my alliance from other worlds have chosen ocean 54 to go to.

DeletedUser14437

I do think I need improvement and did I ever down rep you?

DeletedUser15100

Lol, Why do you guys hate each other ?

The World has not even been launched yet, Lol :p

DeletedUser

They are going to be sending 10 swordsmen at each other as soon as the game starts lol.

Could not imagine them both being on the same island.

DeletedUser14437

The Chosen One, can you switch to northeast so we can be together?