Newspaper The Daily Knight

DeletedUser

Seriously your guys in O64 are gangbanging me. Day in and day out attacks for the past 3 days:eek: But thanks to my friends I was able to hold out.:) But I do not know why you would team up with The Chaos Nation. You guys should have the firepower. Or is it all a false rumor?:heh:

Just for the record.

Some of the MCM members in the north did start attacking us in TCN many weeks ago (usually in joint operations with the former alliance Titans of Tartarus) Especially the endless of attacks vs our member Dude4or13 comes to mind, but there are several other but smaller attempts.

We were half your size then.
Now we grew bigger and wants to secure our foothold and started to retaliate. We started the offensive before you did fall out with Protogenoi. But at same time as you also fell out with IT.

Protogenoi and TCN are attacking MCM yes, but we don't attack the same cities nor communicate in any way.

DeletedUser

well said my friend, we do not have any communication with TCN but i would also like to make this aware we have never worked with McM against TCN either, your war with TCN is you guys verse them and with my dealings against afew of there players a big mistake, i barely got the city against them when i fought against TCN long time ago now, lol a very good group of players that could easy crush MCM by themselves. The proto war with MCM was just because your leaders disagreements and other matters and is not related in any way to TCN, what they have down is off there own back.

DeletedUser

KiT V Proto - 1

DISCLAIMER: This report is biased in some degree towards KiT, the score written here is also currently out of date, but was accurate when this report was written. It is as unbiased as possible, but if it seems so, please, cut me slack, I am a Knight after all ;)

War has finally broken out here in peaceful, sunny 044. I instantly sent out my intrepid war correspondents to the front lines to see how the two mighty alliances were faring.

Without further ado, we cross over to Reporter Dennis Bradley who has been spending time with KiT and IMMORTAL ground troops fighting a defensive war in Ocean 54 against protogenoi armed forces hammering Lord Llewellynx who has suffered continous attacks throughout the past 48 or so hours.

TDK: Dennis, tell us, what is it like on the front?
Dennis: Terrible mate, Proto have not been letting the Knights up at all. I have seen their troops smashing into Llew's absolutely hammering them to pieces, despite this, though, reinforcements are pouring in, always in the nick of time. So far they have failed to take any cities in this region, not even the puny 2k's. Ive had to dodge a few slings myself and a number of cats, but, apart from that, the cities are holding well.
Editor: Thankyou very much, Dennis, do you think they can hold on?
Dennis: Yea, i am sure they can keep this up, support is always arriving just in time, very good organised sniping by both IMMORTAL and KiT High Command. The only worry would be fatigue setting in and mistakes being made.

To interrupt, it seems that the current tally has just come through, a 3-3 ratio of cities taken with a larger number of attempts on both sides. This war is only just starting, has protogenoi bitten of more than it can chew?? Or will they triumph over the Knights in the Castles??

Only time will tell.

This is Bohemond 1V, The Daily Knight Editor in Chief signing out from the KiT High Command, 044.

DeletedUser

nicely written and as far as i'm concerned you did a good job (as can be expected) at being unbiased.

my oppinion of the war so far is that both sides are putting up good attacks, well coordinated and both having great defence and a lot of teamwork.

i do not think Proto have bitten off more than we can chew, we never expected this war to be a walk over, but the war was needed as the world was getting boring and taking ghosts is no fun nor a challenge. once the war gets going and players from both sides start to generate city slots this war will really get interesting

DeletedUser

Yea, the world has definetly gotten more interesting

But, this reminds me that I always need to watch my back! haha

Pennaone

Phrourach
Last night the tally of the war was 13-6
in the favor of the Kit family
however this morning we experienced some losses from inactives
but it surely has stopped the boredom and apart from Proto being N1 Kit and Sit's points are very close to proto's
proto has 21229335 while Kit and sit have 20338963
so it is more even then you would think

DeletedUser

I apologise for no new article....

I am working on things, but these are busy times as I am sure many of you can appreciate

DeletedUser

Hi all,

Please remember that guest articles are welcome for this illustrious paper, once vetted by Bohemond 1V and I.

These articles do not have to be biased towards the Tights family, we will just check them for offensiveness and spelling. (scr)

Come on, there must be some willing shakespeare's out there.

And from my goodself, the long awaited fashion article will appear before the end of this week.

Cheers,

UKStevie
Co-Editor, The Daily Knight

DeletedUser15015

Extra, Extra...wait...errrr...Where is my dang newspaper!!! :p

I long for new reading material m8ts!

DeletedUser

Still, waiting on that fashion article from UKStevie. I'm sure all of your Knights are waiting with bated breath to find out if tights are in this season. If tights are out, you guys are in trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

-bored-
When are the awesome articles coming? I've been waiting for weeks!

DeletedUser

sorry guys, RL is busy this time of the year, and a war takes a lot of time to run, haha

DeletedUser

Starting to think that this paper isn't living up to the "Daily" part of it's name. Maybe it should be the "Monthly Knight" or "Knight's Digest".