Newspaper The Daily Knight

DeletedUser

well done, by only a few thousand points, though, can they keep the top spot??

DeletedUser20688

The only challengers they have are KiT so of course they can.

DeletedUser

well done, by only a few thousand points, though, can they keep the top spot??

I'd say it's more likely that Knights in Tights loses their second place spot rather than takes the first spot back. Split-Personalities are surging. Unless you dissolve Squires in Tights even more to keep pace with ToT, and that would only momentarily put you back on top. Plus at this point you'd have to bring Don Pedro back into KiT to take your lead back for just a short time. I bet by March you're in 3rd close to 4th.

DeletedUser

I know a lot about politics, actually. It's one of my strongest areas of knowledge.

I think you guys might need to study up.

DeletedUser15015

I can assure you all, Split-Personalities care nothing of where we are placed...1st, 2nd or last...we dont put any thought into the matter. Our resent surge was because of a merge with 7DS which was a win/win for both groups. We increased our core strength and handled some inactivity issues both groups were facing. We are much stronger now and have new blood...and very hungry blood I might add. :p

BTW...Congrats ToT!!!

DeletedUser

0 thought into it, Conrad? So you wouldn't have a little bit of pride if your alliance was in 1st? It wouldn't give you a little extra boost in your confidence and morale to be in that #1 spot? I think it would, and I'm betting you have looked at the rankings and have put thought into the matter. I think that's why there are two threads about alliance rank here on the forums. Points might not mean much, as I'm sure a slightly smaller alliance with a safer corner of the world has a better chance of constructing wonders. If I had to put money on who is going to win the Wonders chase, I'd take LoL C, and they're ranked what? Like 5th?

Still, that #1 spot is a little bit of ego boost, adds a little pride, and I think everyone takes a look now and then. Whether they like to admit it or not.

DeletedUser15015

OK, let me correct my statement...I put no thought into the matter. I am sure some of my members do, its only natural and it is a matter of pride to be considered one of the best in the world.

I myself care more about different stats...like the conquest numbers of the war we are in. 95 us vs 26 them btw! :p

DeletedUser21270

ranking

OK, let me correct my statement...I put no thought into the matter. I am sure some of my members do, its only natural and it is a matter of pride to be considered one of the best in the world.

I myself care more about different stats...like the conquest numbers of the war we are in. 95 us vs 26 them btw! :p

I remember when we were ranked around 9-10 , maybe less when i joined Titans ( original version).

I think we all wanted to get the number 1 spot. it does give you a nice feeling getting there.

What bearing it has on the end game however (WW Time) will be all for nothing if you cant get that right.

DeletedUser

courtesy of TDK publishing company, no prizes on guessing whose work it is :p

SeriouslyCorey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21270

interesting_nifty_funny_amazing_nintendo-nerd-king200907241531404200.jpg

you should not upset people Boh , you never know, they may be a mighty warrior like this chap right here.

DeletedUser21270

sorry about the size of the pic and stuff, im not too good with this technical stuff

DeletedUser20688

Lol, a bellow average KiT player resorting to photos.

With Goooshooo and Zippa gone you guys are nothing. Even Slavamava knows this hence why his moved over to Delphi.

Can't wait for ToT to rim your 's

DeletedUser

So you're going to bite Corey?

I'm sure Corey will be more than happy to continue running his mouth despite the threats. In fact, I think he rather enjoys it. At least he gets people going.

DeletedUser

yes, he seems to rather enjoy riling us up

him and his 20k ABP :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I enjoy it too. Makes things more interesting on the forums.

It's better than have a thread that is still discussing who the player of the month in November is.

DeletedUser21270

I enjoy it too. Makes things more interesting on the forums.

It's better than have a thread that is still discussing who the player of the month in November is.

well i was player of the month for december. id like to know what happened to that thread.