The Delicatessen

DeletedUser

Ah, Mr Kolgax, no, you cannot get a cup, we usually deliver the slab by forklift truck onto one of our structurally supported plate steel tables. So I don't think that it would fit into a cup.

DeletedUser

any sales recently rissoles? I hear there is a special auction coming up sometime soon...

DeletedUser

any sales recently rissoles? I hear there is a special auction coming up sometime soon...

If you can;t fit it between two bits of bread I don't want to know.

Try that Kadjagoogoo bloke in our alliance, he seems to know what's going on

DeletedUser

Well if the door is still open, I guess I'll step through it too :p
Don't mind, do you???

DeletedUser

As senior door lubricator for the Delicatessen Alliance I can assure you that the door was not left open. The door is never left open. The door is welded shut to prevent people from coming in. Do you think that we want to serve people? That we want to give away all of our precious victuals to non-appreciative swine that don't even say thank you...

...No, you lot sneaked in and you can just sneak out again before I fetch the Deli mastiff to bite your legs. *whistles" here Doggo....

DeletedUser

can i come in? i want to order something. i'll pay double.

DeletedUser

If I can have some Kookies, I'll definitely say thank you, in fact I'll say: "Thank you very much"

:)

DeletedUser

I get up at 3am. I milk the cows then make fresh butter, I then grind the corn into flour and take the fresh eggs fromt eh chicken coups. From these ingredients I then prepare the mix for the BISCUITS and lay trays and trays of them before putting them in to bake. By 9am literally thousands of BISCUITS are ready as the staff come in ready for a days hard graft.
By 9.05 am there are no BISCUITS because the swine staff have eaten them all.

Hence NO NO NO NON ONONONONONNONONONONONONONON

we dont got no bickies...

DeletedUser

This thread is just amazing, the best part is - rissoles mind <insert your word here> (starts with a f, and ends with a d 6 letters) you all

DeletedUser

Flowers? Well I'm afraid we only serve flowers with broiled cabbage whites...