The Delicatessen

DeletedUser

dobby would bite teh hands of teh people trying to steal his kookies :p

DeletedUser

I know got them bit off 4 times now had to buy extras...BUT I GOT MEH KOOKIES :p

DeletedUser

A Shop !? O goodie i want me a coffe, and a big fat choclate muffin ;)

And 3/4 of your shares.. >__>

~V

DeletedUser

A Shop !? O goodie i want me a coffe, and a big fat choclate muffin ;) And 3/4 of your shares.. >__>

Well you don't want much do you, young fruit pie.

The coffee is 2 culture points, you can't have Dobby, and come and get the shares.... ;)

DeletedUser

No, *facepalm" we don't have "kookies" we have biscuits; biscuits of all manner and variety of ingredients, some exotic, some mundane yet all marvelously tasty and all non-fattening.

Anyone desperate enough to try our cowpat and bilberry pate will get a free gag-bucket.

DeletedUser

Owwww. I'm suing. :p

Do you have cookies or crumpets. I don't like biscuits

DeletedUser

cookies and biscuits are one and the same thing separated only by an unnatural desire to corrupt a language. Crumpets, of course we have, and even a log fire so that you can toast them before applying the rancid polecat butter imported from the armpits of Siberian bandits - a real treat for the tastebuds.

DeletedUser

Tuesdays and Fridays only, but they do come with syrup of termite and fresh boar's butter (and free Imodium)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Of course, madam, and don't forget the Imodium... you will need it.

DeletedUser

I'm a boy. Zelda Is A Boy :Angry:

Wait I'm wrong zeldas a girl :Angry: I'm link

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Zelda sounds like a girl (but then I have never heard of her) and you behave like one, so forgive my gender faux pas. Here have a free boiled sheep's eye as recompense.

DeletedUser

Would a girl do this
110204zelda_minish_art01.jpg

He's a young child so he looks feminine.

DeletedUser

cookies and biscuits are one and the same thing separated only by an unnatural desire to corrupt a language. Crumpets, of course we have, and even a log fire so that you can toast them before applying the rancid polecat butter imported from the armpits of Siberian bandits - a real treat for the tastebuds.

I hate to tell you but cookies and biscuits are completely different. biscuit means twice cooked wheras cookies are only cooked once. :rolleyes:

And you call yourself a deli. :p

DeletedUser

No, it is an asexual cartoon character which, one presumes, you find appropriate to yourself such that you would use it as an avatar.

DeletedUser

I hate to tell you but cookies and biscuits are completely different. biscuit means twice cooked wheras cookies are only cooked once. :rolleyes:

And you call yourself a deli. :p

Interesting that you should pipe up (Damn I'm goood) In Scotland the term cookie refers to a plain bun...

however, without attempting to dazzle you with the specifics, generically speaking a biscuit is a cookie, and no amount of googling is going to change that... it is how the words have been adapted by their respective cultures and are used.