The Delicatessen

DeletedUser

Interesting recruiting techniques you lot have :p

I'm sorry perhaps we are not understanding one another; what in the name The Great Haggis, marmite and cream of squirrel droppings sandwich, has any of the above drivel got to do with recruitment? It has been turned to spam (a product we steadfastly refuse to handle, let alone sell) and I am just keeping a oar in for the sake of our steadily declining reprutation.

DeletedUser

Please don't hijack the thread...

(snigger)

Oh, and for this reply - which is merely a lesson in overt pomposity - the asexual one de-repped me... you have to laugh.

are you talking about Aicy or Me :p

DeletedUser

And you really needed to post that question, did you? I think you must be a spamaholic.

DeletedUser

i want some delicatessen members on my island i hear they make good farms :)

DeletedUser

Don't you worry 'bout that none, young Master Melting, we'll be in your city in no time at all... :)

DeletedUser

Oh, young Master Mellons, you back again? ho ho ho, you do make an old rissole chuckle, you really do, Sir, Ho! HO! HO! oh dear, now I'm going to 'ave to change my breeks.

No, Sir, we don't decorate walls, you want them Black Tw Shi Wa, oh, I dunno, them black things that do all the shouting, don't worry they'll probably find you.

DeletedUser

When will a delicatessen open up in my neighborhood?

And how's the mustard?

DeletedUser

When will a delicatessen open up in my neighborhood?

And how's the mustard?

We are very careful about our expansion plans, Sir, it is a matter of not over-stretching yourself and so far, all the customers from your area have branches within reach, so there are no immediate plans to join you. If however, you know of a decent plot or two that is going cheap, we will come and survey them...

and the mustard is HHHHOOOOOTTTT!!!!!!

DeletedUser

The mustard is finding alot of use recently... normally in capitals....

DeletedUser

How, in the name of Geoff Cape's mighty thighs, am I supposed to manage the deli with all this aggravation, no wonder the mustard is flying around the capital.

DeletedUser

Alright, forget the mustard.

Rissoles, next time you make me a pastrami sandwich, make sure it's hot. Last time I ordered from you it took 5 hours to get back to me.

DeletedUser

hehe... it will be very hot next time... I put sezchuan pepper in the mustard pot o_O

DeletedUser

MR Hoida, I am sorry that you feel that our service was not up to the usual standards, but I must remind you that we did offer you the sandwich to eat in or take away. You chose take away and sent a guinea pig to collect it. I cannot take responsibility for the rodent's penchant for visiting every garden on the way back to your office.

DeletedUser

I would like to order a weiner schnitzel, I'll pay extra!

If you want the original dish then I am afraid we cannot help, we do not offer any dishes containing veal (our resident vegetarian has put his foot down absolutely on that matter.)

I can offer you a tasty sautéed paving slab with horse buttocks sauce?