The End of D3TH

DeletedUser

Well, after a long, and great run... D3TH is no more.

Over many months, we have continued to lose active players, to the point where we needed to switch our tactics from offensive, to defensive. As our inactives were slowly swallowed up by our Western members, who wouldn't take the necessary steps towards the East to assist in the war with BLACK SEA. Then there's the spies... god awful people, the filth of the earth. But, they are a part of the game. But giving away our plans, with the few members we had actually fighting the war, our plans were foiled over and over.

I wish the best of luck to those in D3TH that fought their hearts out, and did what they could to better the alliance. I commend BLACK SEA, they put up a hell of a fight. Well, most of them anyways. Some were more talk than anything else...

Best of luck to those that have joined BLACK SEA. I don't know what their plans might be now, but they have defeated D3TH. I am sure any alliance I join will become their target, so I shall run it solo until I meet my demise.

Thanks for the good war BS.

Cheers,
r3dfox82
Leader & Founder of D3TH.

DeletedUser

Over many months, we have continued to lose active players, to the point where we needed to switch our tactics from offensive, to defensive. As our inactives were slowly swallowed up by our Western members, who wouldn't take the necessary steps towards the East to assist in the war with BLACK SEA. Then there's the spies... god awful people, the filth of the earth. But, they are a part of the game. But giving away our plans, with the few members we had actually fighting the war, our plans were foiled over and over.

I wish the best of luck to those in D3TH that fought their hearts out, and did what they could to better the alliance. I commend BLACK SEA, they put up a hell of a fight. Well, most of them anyways. Some were more talk than anything else...

Best of luck to those that have joined BLACK SEA. I don't know what their plans might be now, but they have defeated D3TH. I am sure any alliance I join will become their target, so I shall run it solo until I meet my demise.

Cheers,
r3dfox82

Hope you weren't hinting about a certain member of BS ;).Well from what I seen D3TH should have been feared but you guys got the plague of this game ( inactive's ).

You guys did make it to to the number one spot in the alliance leader boarders , so I congratulate and commend you guys for that.

good luck going solo btw.

DeletedUser

Cheers,
r3dfox82
You held your head up during this warits sad to see you give up here but it had to be done.

DeletedUser

First of all Hi to everyone, given that it's the first time I write on the external forum. The reason why I didn't write here until now is because my English is not that good, but this doesn't mean that I didn't read it daily.

I wish to rewind a little to the first day when the war between D3TH and Black Sea started. R3dfox you are well aware that we started this war because you wouldn't allow us those 24 hours to think and discuss. So, given the outcome of this war, my advice to you would be to think things through next time and not rush into taking decisions or judging too quick.
I too admit that it was a great war, and both sides put up a good fight, but I cannot say it was the most difficult war we faced in this world.

I want to thank and congratulate all BS players for their implication and great effort. I would also like to thank our allies, TU and Maelstrom, for the support offered throughout this war.
Nonetheless, thank you to all D3TH members for making this past few months interesting and keeping us focused on our objective.

DeletedUser

oh wow, d3th is no more?! i used to be a part of it, but unfortunately (or maybe not :) ) i decided to leave because i was far from action which wasn't very entertaining for me. we forced attacking approach to much leaving us wide open in defense and in the end, it resulted like this, plus the spies, plus players who changed flag colors and plus inactives. i guess raw attacking power is not such a good idea after all specially in revolt worlds

DeletedUser

bobytza, you know as well as I do, that giving you (BS) 24 hrs to 'think' about stopping attacking our academy members was BS (and I don't mean the alliance BS). WIthout support, the members you were attacking could be completely wiped out in 24 hrs by a good alliance. You failed to provide any proof (Battle Reports) proving they were refugees like you claimed. It really doesn't matter, I know why the war started, you know why the war started.

MAGUZA, you were far from the action, cause you failed to listen, and move to the frontline.

If your in O35, and the action is in O55, what do you do? Take more cities in O35? NO! You want action, you have to go to it! That is why you got bored, and that is why we lost, too many wanted to sit in peace and play sim city. Now D3TH is gone, you've been kicked, and BS WILL come for you eventually. So enjoy playing sim city while you still can.

DeletedUser

i tried, but after lynx merged to us, nearest BS city was 12 hours away from me. i was trying, but after dozens of times, it becomes frustrating and makes you leave the world which i did

DeletedUser

@redfoxi
can I interview you for the newspaper and ask you how much long do you plan to play in this world?
:))))) just joking with u. good fight,to bad u lost

DeletedUser

We all knew it would happen. Two more alliances to go and all of us can join a new world!

I wonder what this means for the allainces DF and Alpha. :]

None of them have anything to say??

DeletedUser

With a Defence network BS had of 4-6 Cities per Island it was near impossible to ever take their Cities,whereas we were spread over 4 Oceans was a Major factor not D3THS Leadership!But an awesome run so guess i'll retire from Omi.Watch out Brotherhood of Justice you watched this War from the North playing SimCity,BS is heading your way with no-one to hold them back now!:p
Thats it i'm done,feel free to rape my Cities BS i'm off to Psi now:)

P.S. r3dfox82 is a guy not gal as ppl state here:p

DeletedUser

REALLY!

I apologize Red, I saw someone do so without being corrected so I assumed it was correct.

DeletedUser

LoL that ruined it,i think r3d liked the fact ppl thought he was a red headed fox:p

DeletedUser

I don't have much to say, I know what the next step in the evolutionary path is, I'm just curious how long the Mael/BS/TU pacts will hold up, in the words of the Highlander "There can be only 1" eventually inactive players kill off most alliances, only time will tell, look at the original top 12, none currently exist after only 8 months, what will 4 more bring, or 8 more, I enjoy playing the game, win or lose, it's the Ideal that yes a game is only a game, but what does it take for a person to give up. It's kind of hard to permanantly wipe out a player in this world unless they give up. Good luck in the months to come, should be interesting.

DeletedUser

i have one regret and question: why good players quit?
for exemple cogs,i don t have nothing against u,u can join TU,MAL,BS or any allys u want.i fell sorry some player quit becouse one ally lose one war. the game is still runing and u can have funn also in other ally. :( i just hoppe u guys change your mind and come back. every player have to enjoy the game. win or lose,doesn t metter u are player. first u have to lose and after u ll apreciete when u win. we was in the same pozition with lynx. i have it 9 towns and i lose 7 in 4 days,but i don t give up and now with a lot of work i m nr 2 in atacator. if i was do it,i think everyone can do it.
ps:sorry for my bad english :(

DeletedUser

Yeah guys! You should keep playing. Theres not just us though, IDK whose around you but I'm sure you could join BOJ, GE(maybe not), DF, Mael, Bs,

Hell make a new alliance and get rid of the D3th leadership!

JUST PLEASE DON'T QUIT! :(

DeletedUser

rip d3th

the players remaining got a prity desent avereage ;)
but if they disolve i will use this oppertunety to say rip d3th.
i hope tho god acktive players will stay and organice a new allianse or join xsiting once.
i wuld not write of aney side at this point and alot will hapend the nekt 2 weeks.
df and aplha controls the south half and bs tu and mael contols the north side now.
this can gett intresting .
i wish all the best and les have some more fun :)

DeletedUser

The day of reckoning has arrived, BLACK SEA has once again proven what many of us already new, that they are the ultimate fighting force in this world. Yet another powerful and very worthy enemy has fallen victim to their unbelievable unity and coordination.

My heart felt congratulations to D3TH for they truly did fight the good fight and done better than I thought. Even at times they looked to be on top in the war but in the end our brothers have shown once again why they are the real number one alliance in Omicron.

I hope the members of D3TH find a new alliance and enjoy the rest of their time here. I would like them all to remember there is no shame in been beaten by the best especially after the way they fought for so long.

I know at times the discussions about this war have boiled of on this forum but I would ask you all now to remember that this is only a game and to remain respectful and graceful in both victory or defeat. Well done once again to BS we are proud to be able to call you our allies.

DeletedUser

Murty, like so many other alliances, like Lynx, it was inactivity that beat them, not the other alliance. The other alliance merely pushed them to the end. D3TH had only about 10 members fighting this war, maybe another 5-10 supporting. And that's including D3ATH. The rest were inactive, or failing to listen and move towards to front line and get involved in the war.

I give BS credit where it's due. They are a great alliance. They held their ground, made it near impossible to take cities from them. But they hold a tight area, D3TH was spread over 4+ oceans. Myself in 4 oceans, it would take 12 hrs straight online to time my attacks cities to land in sequence...

Best of luck to BS in the future. But I think I need to wish Maelstrom the best of luck, I think they are going to need it!
:pro:

DeletedUser

I understand that mate but honestly that could be said about any alliance. All of TU are not involved in our war with Alpha, in the ops forum its the same 10-12 players who post there for every op. Some like your members are too far away and again like your members some just don't listen or don't bother. I'm sure it is the same in every alliance (including BS) so the fact is their more active members beat your more active members.

You are a great leader and diplomat red and no matter what nobody will ever take that away from you. Perhaps this time you just bit off more than you could chew or maybe you just started this war too soon after the lynx war. We will never know exactly why this war didn't go your way but I'm betting it had a lot to do with BS and how they react to been attacked. Trust me mate we have been there and we have tried taking their cities so I know how hard it is.