The End of D3TH

DeletedUser

That player is a member of DF not D3ATH so that isn't a black mark against us really is it. That is like copying attacks from GE and sayign it proves Evolution are noobs.

He was part of your attack wasn't he?? My post didn't say anything about D3ath or DF.

Besides, you all stink like D3th to me anyway.

DeletedUser

You implied he was a member of D3ATH by not stating he wasn't. You were trying to discredit D3ATH by posting up a bad attack by DF.

Anyway i have done by bit, i will let D3ATH do our talking on the battlefield ;). Hopefully we can live up to your expectations.

DeletedUser

My post was about the attack on cris that was obviously a joint op from D3ath and DF.

How about this noob? Isn't he a member of D3ath??
8x62yb.png

vmqgkn.png

andd8p.png

hwiigw.png

dvq0dv.png

DeletedUser

i wonder how many days it has been since i have switched from DF to BS and yet i haven seen D3ATH in action on my cities. all i have seen is an ex member of Red dragon trying to attack me with a good timing. apart from that D3ATH is dead end.

DeletedUser

i wonder how many days it has been since i have switched from DF to BS and yet i haven seen D3ATH in action on my cities. all i have seen is an ex member of Red dragon trying to attack me with a good timing. apart from that D3ATH is dead end.

If its any consolation the attacks to cris kid were meant for you but you had gone into VM, think about all that BP you missed out on :D.

@cb. I thought we were talking about the last attack which was one of the worst you have seen? Why are you using old reports to prove something in the present? Sampotts has only just come back from VM...

It is a good job we didn't accept your offer to be your academy alliance then isn't it ;).

Anyway i will let you underestimate us, we like it that way anyway :).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If its any consolation the attacks to cris kid were meant for you but you had gone into VM, think about all that BP you missed out on :D.

@cb. I thought we were talking about the last attack which was one of the worst you have seen? Why are you using old reports to prove something in the present? Sampotts has only just come back from VM...

It is a good job we didn't accept your offer to be your academy alliance then isn't it ;).

Great one says Bring It!!!!!

DeletedUser

I used those reports to show that even though you are trying to throw DF under the bus, d3ath is full of noobs as well.

I think it would be nearly impossible to underestimate you.

DeletedUser

the reason why DF and D3ATH are still hanging around is because of the elites ex Red Dragon members trained by me

DeletedUser

the reason why DF and D3ATH are still hanging around is because of the elites ex Red Dragon members trained by me

lol, I assume your being sarcastic there. RD was horrible, simply horrible.

If you trained em, give your head a shake! lol

D3ATH is still around, because for the most part, they are in a safe zone, they've got some frontline cities, but for the most part, pretty safe. Your more than welcome to try and move against their core, and see how easy it is.

DF are still around, cause despite the best efforts of Elmolution, DF have continued to press in O45, and have continued to take cities. Big bad Elmo talks a lot of and thinks they are the only good alliance in this world, well prove it! Since the downgrade, all you guys have done is talk. For being so big you sure don't do much.

DeletedUser

Not exactly mate we don't think we are the only good alliance in this world, GS are a great alliance, DF are not too bad either (still think they haven't been tested fully due to their location but I may be proved wrong on that 1), little bro are another great alliance and there maybe a few more here and there.

We do however believe we are the best alliance in the game, not just because of our size but because we are the end product of a merger between what was the 2 best alliances in this world. As for us not doing much since the merger sadly like the rest of the world we have a lot of cleaning up to do.

Since about mid December we have been losing a lot of players to inactivity which again has slowed the whole world down (but has nothing what so ever to do with 2.0, right cb?) so my only hope is that it settles down and we can all get back to doing what this world was good at which is kicking the stuffing out of each other.

DeletedUser

@Redfox

I am not saying that the alliance Red Dragon as a whole.. i am pointing out at those few who stood with me in the fight. the few elite. i am talking about them. sure they are now in those alliance but their past defines who they are and they agree to that too.

and see how fast you run and come to defend your alliance academy. doesn't it look pretty.

DeletedUser

As for us not doing much since the merger sadly like the rest of the world we have a lot of cleaning up to do.

Since about mid December we have been losing a lot of players to inactivity which again has slowed the whole world down (but has nothing what so ever to do with 2.0, right cb?) so my only hope is that it settles down and we can all get back to doing what this world was good at which is kicking the stuffing out of each other.

Any above all, no one can refute that, every alliance has been quite for a while, since the downgrade, all the alliances are taking player losses, and if they don't clean up thier backwater, someone may sneak in from behind, fact of the game, I do hope it get back to fighting at some point.

DeletedUser

all you killers are right on point. At least there is still a lil fighting being done by boby. but yes lets clean up and then get back to the war.

DeletedUser

Well your sadly mistaken there bodnapa.

D3ATH was initially started as an academy for D3TH. But we never used them to fill our ranks, so were more like a brother alliance to D3TH. When D3TH disbanded, and GS was formed, D3ATH is simply our ally. And a damn good one at that.