The fall of Confed Knights?

• Thread starter DeletedUser14385
  • Start date

DeletedUser10984

Let's just remember who told who they were going to smash them now all of a sudden gets a change of heart? Wake up to yourself sacmaster get off the forum and lets go to xi and ACTUALLY do some battle not sit there and act like a retard behind a keyboard trying to win the special Olympics, you can yell scream and shout as much as you like, it aint gonna make you any better off, just gives everyone on here to read the facts and laugh at your expense :)
I said I could smash you if you were even worth the time of turning my stuff around. Which by your cowardly attitude you have proven not to be worth it.

DeletedUser

I said I could smash you if you were even worth the time of turning my stuff around. Which by your cowardly attitude you have proven not to be worth it.

I stand alone to fight CK, but am i a coward.
I smash your fleets day in day out, i dont run.
Every cs attempt you send, i pown
I will take city after city of ck's, you will take none of mine.
I have sent my whole alliance to join the survivors, because they unfortunately don't cut the mustard, so they can keep enjoying the game, but yet i have no loyalty to my members?

tsk tsk
Learn something my friend, your days are numberd get over yourself and enjoy, im tired of this back and forward crap thank you and good night :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10984

9. Ankh Morpork 10,631 neron. Lexbell Brothers In Arms.Confederate Knights 2011-07-09 15:47:39
343 11,941 neron. Max xxx Brothers In Arms. Confederate Knights 2011-07-11 09:20:23

Looks like lost cities to me mate

DeletedUser

9. Ankh Morpork 10,631 neron. Lexbell Brothers In Arms.Confederate Knights 2011-07-09 15:47:39
343 11,941 neron. Max xxx Brothers In Arms. Confederate Knights 2011-07-11 09:20:23

Looks like lost cities to me mate

Can you not read, did it not say YOU will get none? I don't beleive any of these YOU did :p

Never the less, tit for tat eh?

CSI BiA Crows Nest 11,726 MalphasWats neron. Confederate Knights Brothers In Arms. 2011-08-01 05:39:12
CSI BiA Thanatos III 12,919 Doctor Love neron. Confederate Knights Brothers In Arms. 2011-07-29 19:03:48

night bud :p

DeletedUser5061

Ahh yes we've fallen so far that we are still #1 in ranking thanks I'll believe you next time Daizan. Our alliance is still alive and isn't going anywhere.

You're walking the fine line to me turning around and wiping your puny alliance off the face of the map.

Lol you are such a noob, who cares about points when your alliance is falling apart. You ever wonder why players like the bat and Delphinium are leaving you guys? it's because CS is full off noobs like you all talk, no balls, no action, no results.

roflmao thats right, majority of ck is made up of inactives or vaca players, another point whore of a alliance with no real skill hmm?
The only skill is in the few you all choose to hide between ;)

Actually sacmaster doesnt that say something? I am MUCH younger and newer to the world but with more skills and have grown in more than you in a 3rd of the time its taken you, but yet your a better player? Hmm does that make sense to anyone?

haha you getting owned again, oh sac you didn't start on the rim you restarted on the rim because you couldn't cut it at Nemesis.

As for your number one spot, we will see how long that lasts, it's only a matter of time before people like sondek leave, you lose even more cities, your former members start attacking you's, the people in VM run out of VM days then go ghost. Only reason CK hasn't disbanded yet is because your megalomaniac leaders are in 46 but it's only matter of time before we come to cut of the head of the snake after all we are called Project Venom for a reason.

DeletedUser10984

Lol you are such a noob, who cares about points when your alliance is falling apart. You ever wonder why players like the bat and Delphinium are leaving you guys? it's because CS is full off noobs like you all talk, no balls, no action, no results.
You don't know much about the reasons do you? Funny fact is Delphi is a good friend of mine so that really makes your point all the more irrelevant.

haha you getting owned again, oh sac you didn't start on the rim you restarted on the rim because you couldn't cut it at Nemesis.
Ohh and btw I left Nemesis because I didn't have the time to play three worlds then. If you could check around the start of the world you could tell that things became very hectic in Zeta right then. And since then I have stopped playing Mu so yeah I truly started on the rim whether you want to deny it or not

DeletedUser

Nah, someone got conqered.You restarted with a few of your mates and made the AIA.Later on, AIA merged into CS, thats why your in CK.

DeletedUser12667

:D unlike you, I pushed core with my conquers the original cities are the O34 ones.

Yup he is right he conqured in the core. I have what was a ghost beside me to prove it:D But the funny thing is he has yet to come for a visit:( Not a very friendly neighbor:p

DeletedUser

You don't know much about the reasons do you? Funny fact is Delphi is a good friend of mine so that really makes your point all the more irrelevant.

Ohh and btw I left Nemesis because I didn't have the time to play three worlds then. If you could check around the start of the world you could tell that things became very hectic in Zeta right then. And since then I have stopped playing Mu so yeah I truly started on the rim whether you want to deny it or not

The funniest thing is sacmaster you always have to justify everything to your enemy can you not see your downfall :p

DeletedUser10984

Nah, someone got conqered.You restarted with a few of your mates and made the AIA.Later on, AIA merged into CS, thats why your in CK.

lol no I restarted on my own. I joined the AIA much later on.

DeletedUser14385

to answer my question, CK can most certainly fight back. Theyve given the spooks and specters that have been attacking them so mercilessly a right good hiding :eek:

35bv7g2.png

Who you gonna call?
i6ys9g.jpg
Confed Knights!!!

DeletedUser

to answer my question, CK can most certainly fight back. Theyve given the spooks and specters that have been attacking them so mercilessly a right good hiding :eek:

35bv7g2.png

Who you gonna call?
i6ys9g.jpg
Confed Knights!!!

Paper soldiers eh :p

DeletedUser

Defining 'Noobs'
Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. noobs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own.
See also Confederate Knights

DeletedUser

Yikes, this has become a CK slashing thread eh!

Well I can honestly say I have been disappointed that a few petty arguements have cause such a disarray in what I deemed to be a well established organised alliance.

When I was a newbie to Grepolis Blooflust knights certainly taught me a lesson ! its not about the points! It was a superbly organised attack, chaos arrived within mins of each other and crazy amounts of support just after! I fought my lil heart out but there was no chance, but If I was going to loose my city! well it certainly happened in style! lol and I certainly learned a few lesson from it!

They were a pack of wolves working together to get the kill, however, ones run off with the faviourite squeeky toy and all hells let loose. lol

I cant blame The bat and the others for leaving, They have a point to prove and I believe it is being seen by all, They do carry alot of members,

But the most of the problems were not caused by the "noobs"

Too many cooks spoil the broth... there were to many leaders leading in opposite direction... and petty arguments have left the alliance minus some really respected and good players...

I hope CK can get back on track, and I hope the differences can be solved, otherwise all you PV guys are going to get rather bored for a while :) and we cant have that :p x

of all the poop things that are going on right now, remember the great things these guys can do... hopefully you will see the true CK alliance back soon!

PPS be gentle.. this is the first ever post I have tried to write here! well that wasnt a hello...

DeletedUser19898

To reuse Mark Twain's quote, reports of CK's death are slightly premature. Looking at grepostats, in the last 30 days:
  • PV has gained just under 200 cities, CK 100;
  • PV has gained 2.6m BP (1.6 ABP, 1m DBP), CK has 2.5m BP (1.4m ADP, 1.1m DBP).
And in those 30 days, it is no secret that CK has had to manage the loss of a number of its larger players.

So sure PV has gained a little ground on reclaiming that elusive #1 alliance spot. But considering the absence of many of the more active players (hopefully temporarily), I wouldn't say CK has exactly rolled over. For a bunch of noobs constantly making foolish mistakes, we don't seem to be doing too bad in this world.

And whilst many of the recent CK conquests have been easy ghosts or inactives, in the circumstances I would say that is the logical thing to do. The alternative is to spend much effort on trying to take PV cities and when successful see them simply set up shop again at a nearby ghost.

Now CK has started to stabilise, I'm sure we'll see a more even fight in the days/ weeks to come. And I'm sure even PV wouldn't want it any other way.;)

DeletedUser

To reuse Mark Twain's quote, reports of CK's death are slightly premature. Looking at grepostats, in the last 30 days:
And in those 30 days, it is no secret that CK has had to manage the loss of a number of its larger players.

So sure PV has gained a little ground on reclaiming that elusive #1 alliance spot. But considering the absence of many of the more active players (hopefully temporarily), I wouldn't say CK has exactly rolled over. For a bunch of noobs constantly making foolish mistakes, we don't seem to be doing too bad in this world.

And whilst many of the recent CK conquests have been easy ghosts or inactives, in the circumstances I would say that is the logical thing to do. The alternative is to spend much effort on trying to take PV cities and when successful see them simply set up shop again at a nearby ghost.

Now CK has started to stabilise, I'm sure we'll see a more even fight in the days/ weeks to come. And I'm sure even PV wouldn't want it any other way.;)
first off i'd just like to point out that the #1 alliance spot (in points) has very little importance to PV, we just wanna be the rootin'est, tootin'ist, shootin'est sumbirches in xi and dominate the ABP rankings while taking red cities.

CK have done better in xi than a lot of other alliances, but i think the point of this thread is matching CK to PV in terms of alliance strength to see if PV will win the war.

at the end of the day PV (also missing some of our top players, if you hadn't noticed ;)) has taken more cities and gained more BP than CK with less than half the member count, which suggests stronger players on average and a stronger alliance. so as things stand CK will lose the war unless you guys can change something to stop the way things are currently going.

and yes, all of us are hoping that CK will come back to the party and have some more fun times with us ;)

DeletedUser5061

Project Venom haven't lost the #1 alliance spot since we took it from Nemesis at 35k ABP stage. Points are irrelevant, if CK for example kicked out mhudd100 and trek2282 out they would drop to second place in the points ranks but inactual fact be stronger for it. ABP is the only rank that matters because every alliance will fall over time so who and how many you killed while you were here is all that matters.

I would say "rolled over" is exactly CK has done by trying to carry players that are nothing but deadweight. I don't think CK are a good alliance but they do have/had some really good players and have made the war with them has been fun props for that, which is something that can't be said about warring the leeches that we have rimmed from the core already.

I think me and my players would have so much more respact for CK if they stopped taking ghost towns, it's like using spies just coz you can doesn't mean you should, just coz you can take ghost towns doesn't mean you should, you guys are bringing cities back into play. If CK feel they are not good enough to take cities from Project Venom anymore you guys might aswell surrender and join other alliances that can, no point in delaying the inevitable.

Welcome to the forums btw

DeletedUser19898

Thanks for the welcome. I thought seeing as I have a laugh reading it every weekend, the least I should do is join in a little.

Re not taking ghosts - if I didn't think PV would take them, then I wouldn't bother (or at least not bother as much). But looking down the PV top 10 listing on grepostats suggests otherwise

CROPY - 6 out of the last 12 conquests ghosts (and 4 of the others internal transfers)
armandix86 - 8 out of the last 12 conquests ghosts
mikeg05 - 10 out of the last 12 conquests ghosts
oakenwald - 7 out of the last 12 conquests ghosts (and the other 5 internal transfers)

Now don't think I'm criticising those players for doing so (it would be ever so slightly hypocritical if I did). Indeed I have as much respect for them as others not mentioned, even if they are 'bringing cities back into play' ;). But if you see your opposition doing something, what would you do?

BTW - Pythagorus, when I mentioned players being 'absent', I didn't mean VM (though we have plenty of that like everyone in holiday season), I meant as in not being in the alliance any more (or at least not for now). If PV has also had any of their top players leaving, you've done a very good job hiding the fact.;)

DeletedUser19898

Hi curly123, I'm glad you took the time to read my post and even more glad you found it interesting. As Pythagorus wrote 'the point of this thread is matching CK to PV in terms of alliance strength to see if PV will win the war'.

What I posted is still (IMHO) correct, whether I'm in or out of CK.