The fall of Confed Knights?

• Thread starter DeletedUser14385
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Deadweight

Daizan is 100% right get rid of the dead weight and take their cities it will make your more active players stronger... it will also stop the losses that come from trying to protect those SIM players.

I am Pulling for you guys CK!!!

DeletedUser10984

Most every confed member close to me knows the amount of support that I put into everything and the hours I put into helping this alliance. So Milos21 guess what all those small cities were for? That's right supporting my alliance :rolleyes:

DeletedUser12667

Most every confed member close to me knows the amount of support that I put into everything and the hours I put into helping this alliance. So Milos21 guess what all those small cities were for? That's right supporting my alliance :rolleyes:

Really? Dude you have an excuse for everything. All you are capable of taking are ghosts or inactives:eek:(per your grepostats). So why not just admit it:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Two people now have recieved warnings for ban discussion.

The rules state that ban discussion is prohibited, so please do not do it.

As of now in this thread, any ban discussions will result in Infractions.

My regards,
Alpharius.

DeletedUser

At the risk of being censored...

Where IS everyone in PV, lately?

When just one little THING (or person) isn't quite right - they go away & hide - and the trash talk subsides... Even soc-puppet doesn't strut much, lately... :p

The early demise of CK appears a tad unlikely at this juncture, eh? :cool:

DeletedUser

When just one little THING (or person) isn't quite right - they go away & hide - and the trash talk subsides... Even soc-puppet doesn't strut much, lately... :p

Socs on vm(moving house or something) so get your facts right.

DeletedUser

If you understood my post - I was merely using him as an example...

I do understand that many folk here are not native English-speakers, so I'll give you you the benefit of the doubt, for lame posting. :p

DeletedUser

Come on Jimi, I dont see any of us going away and hiding, why I just sent out a bunch of attacks! :D

DeletedUser

Colonization winners

Time period in days: 7

Rank Alliance Colonizations
1 Project Venom 68
2 Confederate Knights 59
3 The Grim Reapers 48
apparently we're in xi, taking some cities? o_O

The early demise of CK appears a tad unlikely at this juncture, eh?
graph

Colonizastion losers

Time period in days: 7

Rank Alliance Colonizations
1 Confederate Knights 51
2 Project Venom 17
3 The Grim Reapers 16
alright, i'm in a good mood so maybe just a tad unlikely. still pretty likely though ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Milos21

Phrourach

I am also here (ask your alliance buddy Ronnie Mac).
Nothing (that wouldn't be censored) to share with Inno, but always willing to share love with CKers.
Its meaningless that I prove anything with stats. Pyth has stated above what you need, Ino won't let me +rep him again.

DeletedUser14385

If you understood my post - I was merely using him as an example...

I do understand that many folk here are not native English-speakers, so I'll give you you the benefit of the doubt, for lame posting. :p

sorry ive been so busy with all my new ck farms i havent looked on here ;) if you ever spoke to each other then you might have heard about it :p