The Fringe WAR...

DeletedUser

Alright, this is a call out to post anything you want, within reason, about the WAR between the RELENTLESS (soon to be REGRETFOOLS) and the Shinigami DeathSquad (Shims as they like to call us)... This way we can keep the smack talkin' to one forum thread, LOL. C'mon everyone, do your best, but keep it clean and dignified. If you have a report from the war, post it here so we can all admire it. Now lets tear dis ish up...

DeletedUser40000

Ow, why couldn't we just keep it in the LMB running to GoW stuff thing? I liked the Mofo remembrance :(
Sigh, I guess I'll just put my ego aside and face a new 'era' for the northwest area, and face that I'm just a blabbering pawn in it. It must be the most interesting war going on in Kos at the moment, since it's clearly the most discussed one lately, so yeah, perhaps it does deserve its own thread. Let's all have some sociable chit chat here :D

DeletedUser

since my return to grepo i have played 3 servers.. kos, lindos, rizinia.. none has impressed me so far...

bad luck for relentless we chose to make kos home.. :pro:

Let the games begin.

DeletedUser

AlliancePointsMembersCitiesCities Gained(All time)Cities Lost(All time)
RELENTLESS3,355,01948420406
Shinigami DeathSquad A1,508,23649276629
Shinigami DeathSquad B422,99643103010
Shinigami DeathSquad G331,683407401

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks man.. a reference for the initial days of the war will be good for later..

DeletedUser40000

6-40 :rolleyes: oh well, it could have been 0-40...

Though I'm of the opinion that we should start counting since the day of the name change, cause that was the symbolic moment (would make 6-17) :)

DeletedUser

Errata - Honkyhorsegallon shows us the way to present things with authority, albeit a little off on the facts.

The Shinigami DeathSquads were formed on 19th-20th of May. Stats from said date are given below. A quick look at grepostats will show the older alliances dissolving in the previous week & the new alliance coming into existence with Pizza- switching over and the new name/forums/alliance leadership etc coming into place.

SDSA vs Relentless613
SDSB vs Relentless04
SDSG vs Relentless01
Shinigami DeathSquads vs Relentless618

I wonder if any of the 18 (or 40 for that matter) hurt as much as the 1st of the 6... After all, what use is a war if a few tyrants are not slapped out of an overconfident daze..

DeletedUser

So you would argue that counting should start from the formation of the alliances, even though all of the alliances had been at war with RELENTLESS previously.. I guess I understand that the restructuring helps a little, but I don't really believe moving a few players around helped you guys be more efficient.
Even so, that's 13 cities in 11-12 days taken from you, can't see you winning, yet.

DeletedUser

It will take a bit of time for us to completely turn the war around. We are almost there. RELENTLESS has already made some changes to their over confident play style. They no longer try to kill stacked sieges, and are going for more inactive cities. Occasionally, they do land one in an active city. But, it would be nice to see the stats on how many CS kills we have vs them. We have about a 70% kill rate on the incoming CS attempts. So they land 3 in ten tries, leading our active players to gain tons of slots to eat up our internals, making our actives stronger and stronger. They did take 8/18 cities from active players, but the rest were inactive. There will continue to be inactive cities that will be easy targets for both teams here, but RELENTLESS has seen that we aren't push overs and as we continue to grow and gain cities for our active players, this war will change directions. Each day our organization gets stronger, and our players get better, because we spend time to teach the game to any player that wants to learn and spend the necessary time to become elite. Besides, this is an alliance with a #10 ranking fighting an alliance with a #3 ranking. I would say we are holding our own and causing them to worry about the outcome of this war as time continues and our numbers of players grow...

DeletedUser

even though all of the alliances had been at war with RELENTLESS previously

See im confused... Are you scared of relentless / secretly want to be relentless that you keep talking out of your rear orifice like this??? Or are you actually ignorant of reality??? I mean that with no offense... Do tell, so ill post accordingly.. I keep assuming youre somebody with an understanding of the game so i post as such... if everything has to be broken down for you, then will post accordingly...

edit :

or maybe youre just trolling and im biting way too easily... this must be it.. touche :)

DeletedUser40000

So you would argue that counting should start from the formation of the alliances, even though all of the alliances had been at war with RELENTLESS previously.. I guess I understand that the restructuring helps a little, but I don't really believe moving a few players around helped you guys be more efficient.
Even so, that's 13 cities in 11-12 days taken from you, can't see you winning, yet.
Yes, Relentless is still on the winning hand, but the balance has shifted from 40-0 (before 19th May) to 18-6 (after 19th May), that is an improvement right?
Relentless have fought alongside each other for a good while now, most of them must know each other's strong and weak points (with the exception of the ones coming from UCW probably) and they know where everyone's located. Not trying to find excuses or anything, it's just a fact that it gives a small advantage compared to SDS. I may not agree with REL's recruiting methods, but I can't deny it worked and Cool-Aid's got a pretty cleaned up team by now which we have to match with the bunch of leftovers :p . But if/when SDS is finished cleaning and organizing as well, who knows where this might go...

DeletedUser

Errata - Honkyhorsegallon shows us the way to present things with authority, albeit a little off on the facts.

The Shinigami DeathSquads were formed on 19th-20th of May. Stats from said date are given below. A quick look at grepostats will show the older alliances dissolving in the previous week & the new alliance coming into existence with Pizza- switching over and the new name/forums/alliance leadership etc coming into place.

SDSA vs Relentless613
SDSB vs Relentless04
SDSG vs Relentless01
Shinigami DeathSquads vs Relentless618

I wonder if any of the 18 (or 40 for that matter) hurt as much as the 1st of the 6... After all, what use is a war if a few tyrants are not slapped out of an overconfident daze..

so you would agree if we changed our name from relentless to anything. just like you did with gods of war 1,2 and 3. to that other name. that the count would start all over again. thats quite rediculous.

DeletedUser

Gekk, we changed the name after we merged everyone. It was a long process of about 30 days to merge four smaller alliances: GOW, LMFB, OWO, Chaos and a couple other O24/O23 alliances. GOW 1, 2, 3 were only temporary names while we completed the process. Take a look at the stats and see hoe long they were in existence before the name change. We renamed our alliance as a sign of the completion of the consolidation project. So, if it makes you feel better to count the cities you guys took from just GOW back when we were a small, barely top 30 alliance, then feel free... But you know how we roll now, and you MUST admit that SDS is for real now. It is a different and new alliance, hence the name change. If RELENTLESS merges with KOS Elite or Karma and changes the name, then yes, I would consider it a new alliance and begin the "counting game" over for that reason alone. You guys won't be rolling over anyone anymore, especially when you make simple mistakes like attacking with 281 Birms and 200 Birms (LOL, I will never let you live that one down). You guys still make a ton of basic mistakes for an "ELITE" alliance. At least when we make them, you can blame it on our Noob status Cool likes to throw at us.

DeletedUser

Gekk, we changed the name after we merged everyone. It was a long process of about 30 days to merge four smaller alliances: GOW, LMFB, OWO, Chaos and a couple other O24/O23 alliances. GOW 1, 2, 3 were only temporary names while we completed the process. Take a look at the stats and see hoe long they were in existence before the name change. We renamed our alliance as a sign of the completion of the consolidation project. So, if it makes you feel better to count the cities you guys took from just GOW back when we were a small, barely top 30 alliance, then feel free... But you know how we roll now, and you MUST admit that SDS is for real now. It is a different and new alliance, hence the name change. If RELENTLESS merges with KOS Elite or Karma and changes the name, then yes, I would consider it a new alliance and begin the "counting game" over for that reason alone. You guys won't be rolling over anyone anymore, especially when you make simple mistakes like attacking with 281 Birms and 200 Birms (LOL, I will never let you live that one down). You guys still make a ton of basic mistakes for an "ELITE" alliance. At least when we make them, you can blame it on our Noob status Cool likes to throw at us.

lol i think you guys are running a little to much on your mouths here. a simple mistake like i made can happen to everyone. and for as sds i only think the A one is for real. the others are a bunch of inactive/not as active players together. you guys will have more trouble defending them instead of making profit of them. so many players also keeps it hard to get stuff organized. about mistakes. i saw 1 of the weakest/most obvious conq attempts on my city today. please do not try to say that you guys will be doing all good now. try to take some citys in the core of our city domain and i'll be impressed. for now on you have been hitting cities out of our core in some offline times. im not impressed at all yet. btw im new, hopefully this will make you think im bad all the way.

and with all these post here on the forums about us it really looks like you guys want to make us look bad all the way.

DeletedUser

I don't think your a bad player... And your right, people do make mistakes. But I was just diggin on you a bit. LOL. If I made the mistake, I would take the hits, all part of the fun. But as far as Conq in your core, in time my friend, in time. I do admit, that conquer attempt was a bit weak, but it was more of a training exercise. When we want to hit a city, it won't be advertised as well as that one was. But then I gotta bring up the conq attempt by your player yesterday with a 10 hours CS attempt. It was funny, he was met with a wall of Birms that took everything he threw at it with minimal loss. So yeah, we both have some beginners, but the diff is, we are teaching ours to play. In time, we will have twice the active members with double the cities. Seen it all happen before in other worlds, so I'm not going on wishes and assumptions here. This method has been tried and tested and will result in our alliance remaining elite.

Hitting cities close to our CS during their off line times is smart game play. Why would I send a CS ten hours out to your core, like your player did, during the player's on line time? Does that sound like good game play? Nope. I will stick to our methods and risk the fact that you won't be impressed. LOL. We will be just fine, keep underestimating our smaller players. There is many reasons they give us an advantage. But I won't share those here. If your peeps can't figure it out, the war will go much more quickly in our favor.

We don't want RELENTLESS to look bad, we just want to have a fun open forum discussion on the progress of the war. Happy hunting bro...

DeletedUser

Dear Masters of Chumpchange,

We were not fighting Relentless till the GoW merge... Relentless had 2 cities in our ocean belonging to Boddily (who was a mate) and Gilgasomething (who was one of my conquests).. Tough fighting a war against 2 cities...

It was only after the Arrivederci - Relentless merge that you got a foothold in O33.. Your first round of conquests of LadyJ, Barksalot, etc showed your intentions.. We built up and started fighting back in a week odd... since then we've been taking cities off you..

Would you like this rephrased in an even simpler fashion with some purty pictures??? i could do that... its not like youre keeping me occupied in-game...

DeletedUser

You guys are funny the actual reason for your merge has everything to do with the fact that you were getting your tails handed to you when you were GOW. You try to make it sound like it was some master plan to merge all these alliances and the name became complete once you guys were completely merged. When the reality is that their are about 10 GOW alliances with in multiple worlds. I agree you guys are better now that you have merged but not as some master plan just simply was a matter of some better players from multiple alliances who individually could not handle Relentless now doing a slightly better job now that you are together. You guys do a great job defending cities yes, and yes you did catch us overly offensively set and took some cities from players of ours that were in your core, but what about the fact that we totally evict people from oceans? i.e Cmurek, Godzilla, and I am sure there are others.

Lets think about this for a second. So if several small countries were fighting 1 big country and losing, then all of those losing countries get together and fight the one big country as a unit all the casualities they took before they decided to work together no longer counts? Am I understanding this correctly as your arguement as to why we should not count the losses before the name? Well if you guys say so! I guess you right CKNDR you may need to draw me purty little pictures because that is some new space-age math that I have not yet learned!

DeletedUser

What does the other GOW alliances in other worlds have to do with this? The few of us that started GOW here only named them GOW because we were from GOW in those worlds. We use the same ideas and process we learned from MARATHON. So, ummm, yeah, it was part of our master plan Hyp, as it was in MARATHON. We were trying to consolidate the oceans in our core the whole time while creating a PACT with other alliances until we had enough knowledge of one another and trust to come together as one. We decided on this path when we saw RELENTLESS trashing other alliances by taking their heads off and leaving the other members to pick up the pieces. So we would step in to give them a home. Consolidation was the ONLY reason we were fighting Chaos. And to bring that up, GOW were taking on Chaos and RELENTLESS at the same time, before the name change. So, for a small alliance, I would say we held our own considering you all had about a two million more points than us and triple the cities. I do appreciate you handing over those players you left behind in O33 though, a couple of them have turned out to be a nice edition to our team. You guys should have made room for them. Best to admit your mistakes on this one and move on to the present. Come to terms with the fact we are a new and better alliance and keep the stats pure from being skewed as a carry over from a different alliance. It just makes sense. But if it makes you feel better to count the cities you took when we were a little fish alliance swimming in a big ocean, by all means, please count them. But for this thread and SDS, we will be counting from the full consolidation and the name change on...

DeletedUser

Honestly I don't really care when anyone starts counting. No biggie one way or the other so its cool one way or the other.

DeletedUser40000

Does it really matter where we start counting? Officially yes, you've taken 40 from GoW/SDS + 20 from LMB + a few from OWO. I don't care if you want to count all 62 or whatever it is, it's all in the past anyways. Why do you care? You're still on the winning hand whether it's 6/60 or 6/18. Not afraid we will catch up with 6/18 eventually are ye? :p

Edit:
Honestly I don't really care when anyone starts counting. No biggie one way or the other so its cool one way or the other.
Hadn't read it yet...

try to take some citys in the core of our city domain and i'll be impressed. for now on you have been hitting cities out of our core in some offline times. im not impressed at all yet.
Why would we waste entire offensive armies to take a city in your core which we would have to stuff with all our defense if we wouldn't want to lose it again a couple days later? You may not be impressed, but don't go tell me you guys never send cs's from closeby and/or during offline times. It's the same way Relentless started on us. And you still do. Last 3 that were taken from clayton: 2 during his offline times, 1 with a cs TT of half an hour.