The Fringe WAR...

DeletedUser39502

Sorry Iced, I had a feeling I crossed that line awhile back, it was just too funny not to say it. It's all good from me though. I'm not upset. We're just heatedly debating.

DeletedUser

Is this really even a debate the facts speak for us all!

DeletedUser39502

Oh, and Tractor had been gone for a few days when the CS was landed in his city. It was halfway over when he came back. I doubt very seriously tractor would have been at the top of your list of people you wanted to attack if he had been active. So that's two inactives. Did I say there was three? Maybe there wasn't a third, I forget.

BTW, so that I can conduct an accurate count, will we be starting a count of the conked cities starting on the 19th or the 20th?

DeletedUser

Can we??

Nobody is questioning the Relentless conquests in O34 and SE-33 prior to that date.. they obviously EXIST.. But as a point of reference the 19th of May is a far more accurate indication of when resistance against Relentless started amounting to anything, as opposed to earlier when smaller units like LMFB were fighting against impractical odds..

Is that put amicably enough?? ;)

DeletedUser39502

I don't care about how amicable it is, you can say it any which you really but that does make a lot of sense. the 19th is when the real RESISTANCE against us began to amount to something. No offense intended toward anyone else of course. So the 19th it is then!

--I'm not grumpy!--

ok, I'm counting 22:6 as of now. Soon to be 26:6 as we landed four today. Almost landed five again but we missed the last one by 12 minutes. Rats! after the last couple conks from you, which I think were back to back to back days, (kudos) we've truly turned our attentions toward you. Now that we have, let's see those numbers jump!

--I'm not grumpy!--

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cool-Aid tell'em again YOU ARE NOT GRUMPY! NOW GEKK HE IS GRUMPY!:pro:

DeletedUser

Soon to be 26:6 as we landed four today.

Relentless Spring Cleaning Services
We work hard to keep your alliance dust free

zhr8oey.jpg

lol... im highly jobless on gigless nights :p

DeletedUser

We're just having fun here. Sorry if I pushed too hard Iced. But u gotta admit it made for some good reading. Nobody can say we all don't have passion for our discussion points... The point is, we will never bow down. If you can consolidate all of the fringe cities we have, it will take you months to get it done. Our leaders and core members will fight to the death. All this is playing into the top 2 alliance plans to have you guys continue to spend time and resources on this war while they grow exponentially, making it impossible for you guys to ever take them. But then, I see the true plan working here. Maybe, just maybe, the plan was all along for KARMA, KOS, and RELENTLESS to work really hard to stay out of each others way so they can try to consolidate the little guys and just sit back and try to make it to WW alone. What your not seeing is it will kill the world and you will never gain enough points or players to make it to WW. They will shut down the server before you make it there. Then what??? Well, good luck wit dat... We will give it everything we got to make sure you spend ALL the resources you have on us, hindering your success to make it to WW.

DeletedUser39502

I believe we are now at 26:6. I would be terribly surprised if you didn't have something in the water this morning though. it was an awfully quiet weekend...

DeletedUser40000

Whitesquall said:
We have about a 70% kill rate on the incoming CS attempts.
Not keeping track of the rate in general, but we did have about a 66,6% cs kill rate on crazy Thursday :p 10/15 if I counted right, which is, I admit, not enough...

DeletedUser

You talk about the kill rate of CS attempts however you failed to mention that less than a 1/3rd of our alliance was involved in an Operation that took your entire alliance to hold us off. Also in one day we landed almost just as many Sieges as you guys have since the "War" began. You guys are awesome at the PR spin if nothing else.

I want to say this before going any further much much much respect to Godzilla THE BOY CAN PLAY SOME GREPO DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser40000

I don't keep track how many of you were involved in that op, so I'm sorry I failed to mention it. I wasn't bragging, just stating a fact to revive the conversation here :p Yep, you took 5 cities in 1 day, congrats!

DeletedUser

Hyp, we also only had about 25 members total involved in being active to help on these ops you guys ran. More than half defended by themselves. I only had two members add Birms, the rest was all me... Got over 7K BP for it too. So thanks for that all.

DeletedUser39502

Not much to say really. 5 out of 13 isn't too bad considering we launched at quite a few of your strongest members and all three leaders. One of those landed and a few of them IMO, were doomed from the beginning but everyone had a good time and we very nearly eradicated one of your players from the face of KOS. A few of them, you guys got pretty lucky snipes in too. two or three second windows are hard to hit! I'm only kind of trying to poke fun at you but seriously, being on the defensive end of thirty, or forty, or however many LS attacks that was, trying to break the conk on Shadowen's city... WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! It was a nailbiter though, trying to get biremes in there last second. We were down to 77 biremes at one point. I think the conk had to hold off 27 consecutive attacks before our first support other than the biremes involved in the conks arrived. Wicked fun. We'll stick it to you harder next time. No worries.

DeletedUser40000

We had terrible lucks on the attacks on Shadowen's city.
But apart from that it was indeed a fun day :D
Cool-Aid said:
5 out of 13
I'm still pretty sure there were 15 :p