The Gap in the TL-NWO war has been closed

DeletedUser11886

lawl! LOLOLOL ok cob, whats ur opinion now about this war? and anyone else also whats your opinion xP

DeletedUser

as you must noticed most of our cities in o35 belonged to a member who quit, give us some time and you will get to use your biremes as well :)

DeletedUser

as you must noticed most of our cities in o35 belonged to a member who quit, give us some time and you will get to use your biremes as well :)

well i come from 033,in your home to fight,you know it was very hard and 99% impos to try to attack from 033 and take cityes,do not worry i will stay as long i can on 035 and take a lot of cityes to make a base!

DeletedUser

well i come from 033,in your home to fight,you know it was very hard and 99% impos to try to attack from 033 and take cityes,do not worry i will stay as long i can on 035 and take a lot of cityes to make a base!

Every city you have in ocean 35 is stacked, whats the point of trying to take one or two cities when that gives you room for 2-3 more?

DeletedUser

Be if you take 2 -3 of his stacked cities out of his 4 cities in O35 ... well... you slow him down significantly

Or you can flex the TL e-peen and be like "RAWR WE R GAWDS!!!! well not right now, BUT SOON!!!"

DeletedUser15302

Every city you have in ocean 35 is stacked, whats the point of trying to take one or two cities when that gives you room for 2-3 more?

look who's trying to give advices..sigh..

Last edited by a moderator: