The Gap in the TL-NWO war has been closed

DeletedUser

I was referring to their council as a whole..

She is 2 oceans away, she shouldn't have been recruited in the first place. How are we supposed to support her when it takes support 20+ hours to get there?

Why do you have to be so annoying? You are so far away from us you can't even send an attack, yet you bark like a yippie little lap dog safe in their backyard. Nobody cares about you. It's like me declaring war on The Jaguar Warriors or Byzantine Empire, or some random alliance in Beta. Totally meaningless and kind of a joke. Don't you have anything better to do? Why not take some of our in-actives like NWO is doing and make a fight of it? Hiding down in O37 (yes there's an O37 it's on the rim) and acting like you're "tuff" is pretty lame......

DeletedUser15302

She is 2 oceans away, she shouldn't have been recruited in the first place. How are we supposed to support her when it takes support 20+ hours to get there?

Why do you have to be so annoying? You are so far away from us you can't even send an attack, yet you bark like a yippie little lap dog safe in their backyard. Nobody cares about you. It's like me declaring war on The Jaguar Warriors or Byzantine Empire, or some random alliance in Beta. Totally meaningless and kind of a joke. Don't you have anything better to do? Why not take some of our in-actives like NWO is doing and make a fight of it? Hiding down in O37 (yes there's an O37 it's on the rim) and acting like you're "tuff" is pretty lame......

I am tired of your council recruiting every noob player they find in our area,so as long as you keep doing that,we will be concentrating on them untill you kick them back out,and as soon as you finish doing that,we will concentrate on other goals.

And no i am pretty well expanded in O36 now and will expand further more,so no that argument is not valid anymore..

DeletedUser

I am tired of your council recruiting every noob player they find in our area,so as long as you keep doing that,we will be concentrating on them untill you kick them back out,and as soon as you finish doing that,we will concentrate on other goals.

And no i am pretty well expanded in O36 now and will expand further more,so no that argument is not valid anymore..

in ocean 37 TP has 500 cities TK has 400 and TV has about 100, don't talk tough if you've never had a hard fight and its not fair to call those players noobs when their outnumbered 10 to 1 . And your three ocean 36 cities hardly mean you've expanded. Even if you do expand where will all your other alliance members go? No where, they will just sit in the rim and rot with you hopefully

DeletedUser15302

in ocean 37 TP has 500 cities TK has 400 and TV has about 100, don't talk tough if you've never had a hard fight and its not fair to call those players noobs when their outnumbered 10 to 1 . And your three ocean 36 cities hardly mean you've expanded. Even if you do expand where will all your other alliance members go? No where, they will just sit in the rim and rot with you hopefully

who are you trying to fool jason? you used to have more than 300 cities in O37 when i first founded the alliance,and now you only have about 100 left.
Your members have been leaving you constantly and you have been losing alot of cities.

and no i actually have 5 cities in O36 now,and still taking more and more.

DeletedUser

Why not take some of our in-actives like NWO is doing

Hmmmm.... Why did Godsinn go inactive..... It had nothing to do with him getting barraged everyday and majority of his cities being on the front lines... It's ok Cob, I like it when you try to down-play our achievements, like forcing your former number 1 player into quitting the game...

DeletedUser

Hmmmm.... Why did Godsinn go inactive..... It had nothing to do with him getting barraged everyday and majority of his cities being on the front lines... It's ok Cob, I like it when you try to down-play our achievements, like forcing your former number 1 player into quitting the game...

You misunderstood my meaning. I was telling him since we have so many in-actives, why not move up into a position that he can fight us like you guys are doing. I have given you credit several times in this forum for the number you are doing to this alliance, but even you will have to agree that it started with our inactives.

I don't know where Godsinn went. I'm disappointed in his leaving along with the rest of them. I don't know if I would call him our "number 1 player". He was a bit of a simmer, one look at his cities (all maxed out) will tell you that. I'm sure that being on the frontline of your attacks had something to do with it.

But I'm not going anywhere..... ;)

DeletedUser

But I'm not going anywhere..... ;)

Not even to nWo? Lol Cob you don't want to create Liquid World Order? lWo??? I can get passed all of the things that we have talked about.

Can you?

DeletedUser

Not even to nWo? Lol Cob you don't want to create Liquid World Order? lWo??? I can get passed all of the things that we have talked about.

Can you?

I meant I'm not going to leave this game like so many others have since I started playing. Who knows what the future holds?

As for what we've talked about, I get a kick out of stirring things up in this forum. It's a role I play and I don't take it personal. It's fun trying to one-up people on here and you and I have done a lot of back and forth. Nothing for me to get past.....

I like to beat my chest and take pride in what this alliance has done. Even in the face of in-activity and a hungry enemy, I still see this alliance as what it used to be. And I am proud to be a part of it. I might sound arrogant, but hey- it's a game!

DeletedUser12404

whew! just read threw all the posts here. so..... NWO has closed the gap on TL? and since both sides posted spy reports, i think i can say that it was inevitable that NWO would catch up to TL since TL isn't really thinking of taking NWO cities at this point in time......
i need to get off vacation soon to help out TV......

off topic: i think sala really needs to keep quiet.

DeletedUser

Thanks Strico10 for the heads up.
It should be intereseting to see the next update.

Gottan give it to NWO you guys/girls really stepped up to the plate.:cool:

:pro:To bring in members from different alliances and to get to know each other on how play together takes time.Cheers NWO

An update was already posted Click here

DeletedUser12404

whew! just read threw all the posts here. so..... NWO has closed the gap on TL? and since both sides posted spy reports, i think i can say that it was inevitable that NWO would catch up to TL since TL isn't really thinking of taking NWO cities at this point in time......
i need to get off vacation soon to help out TV......

off topic: i think sala really needs to keep quiet.
someone negative rep me on this and said, "why are you in vm? scared of the north?" sadly, the idiot forgot to sign their name.lol
i'm just saying this to bring across a point that i was making in an earlier thread: there are some persons who seem to believe that once a person goes into vm, it automatically means that the person is running from a war. sadly, it can be safely assumed that persons who hold such views probably have no real lives and hence, cannot fathom the possibility of real life issues.

DeletedUser

Dang, another one bites the dust... Jaffabike of TL just ghosted... He wanted to jump on the nWo train, and we denied him...

Wasn't much of a loss though right guys??? He only had like 300K ABP's for a 90 city player.

DeletedUser

Dang, another one bites the dust... Jaffabike of TL just ghosted... He wanted to jump on the nWo train, and we denied him...

Wasn't much of a loss though right guys??? He only had like 300K ABP's for a 90 city player.

Just found out myself. Don't know what to say, these guys were hiding out the whole time while our strong players did all the work. We lost a lot of good players to real life (who I might add left with dignity- saying goodbye and handing off their cities) and now the weak players like Jaffabike are what is left? He came out of VM, posted that he was back and ready to play and within 5 days he deleted his account and no one even heard from him. Embarrassing.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yea that really suck..
wish we had more players like fleppus, who didnt give up and using the slots and BP's from the cities he loose to get cities in our strong areas.

DeletedUser11886

You Know, He Was One of Mah Friends xP He Was With The Same Alliance as me until we merged into nWo lOL I Think

DeletedUser

Well he branched off to evolution.

You guys had plenty of "strong" guys, if you didn't have any strong guys then this war would not be fun. Even though I surely did not expect you guys to have so much dead weight, after talking so much smack about other alliances and arguing that it is because they are not elite that they have dead weight . It seems you guys never looked at your own alliance never weeded out those who were just there for a flag to hide behind.

DeletedUser

Well he branched off to evolution.

You guys had plenty of "strong" guys, if you didn't have any strong guys then this war would not be fun. Even though I surely did not expect you guys to have so much dead weight, after talking so much smack about other alliances and arguing that it is because they are not elite that they have dead weight . It seems you guys never looked at your own alliance never weeded out those who were just there for a flag to hide behind.

How true....

DeletedUser

Yes...... :(

But we're doing just fine. Just playing the game a little differently that's all. Thanks for your sympathy Quick, it's nice to know you care!