The great robbyn gives cities away to his own alliance

DeletedUser

To all,

Just to inform you that the "Mighty" Robbyn is willing to give up his cities to Tinut when he is about to lose a city.

That's right.. you heard me well... Robbyn will have someone from his own alliance or his cast of biatches alliances revolt his city and conquer it, rather than "Officially" lose it to us.

I have seen this tactic before, this is nothing new and done by weaker players when unable to defend... but the "Mighty" Robbyna??... he lowers himself to this so that he can continue to propagate the fantasy that he has never lost a city in Theta.

The city is this one C003 - Robbyn laughs yes... Robbyna laughs ... as we all are.

Pathetic. So for now on we can all feel better knowing robbyn would have lost cities if he didnt give them away before they were taken...

DeletedUser13294

To all,

Just to inform you that the "Mighty" Robbyn is willing to give up his cities to Tinut when he is about to lose a city.

That's right.. you heard me well... Robbyn will have someone from his own alliance or his cast of biatches alliances revolt his city and conquer it, rather than "Officially" lose it to us.

I have seen this tactic before, this is nothing new and done by weaker players when unable to defend... but the "Mighty" Robbyna??... he lowers himself to this so that he can continue to propagate the fantasy that he has never lost a city in Theta.

The city is this one C003 - Robbyn laughs yes... Robbyna laughs ... as we all are.

Pathetic. So for now on we can all feel better knowing robbyn would have lost cities if he didnt give them away before they were taken...

This strategy was used against me and Robbyn by you, mighty jaguars with Ayrya as a still owner of the city :
Magic Roundabout. Remember? For jaguars was Magic, for us is lame. I know, is fair to think this way when you LOOSE. Because you lost big time this time.

And yes, we do laugh, because it was so easy to do it.(SW)

DeletedUser5554

i love how you're whining over a city...if you were any kind of good you would have got it before he did i mean the revolt had to be started first if he was gonna lose it right?

serious how did you make it this far?

DeletedUser13294

i love how you're whining over a city...if you were any kind of good you would have got it before he did i mean the revolt had to be started first if he was gonna lose it right?

serious how did you make it this far?

If you are talking about GrinchyGrinch, he is too Grinchy to be a fighter. lol

If you are talking about jaguars, they are inactives hunters. What do you expect?

PS : Grinchy, don't send CS if you don't have the city under revolt. Nodcrush is right.(SW)

DeletedUser

Maybe others have done this but the fact is robbyn claims to have never lost a city to an enemy. Now we no the reason for this. He gives the cities away that he knows he will lose before our revolts even land.. Not a bad tactic at all but it does tarnish his perfact record! I do give him credit for not going into vc mode!!

and as far as nodcrush goes I see you havent made it far in any of the worlds you play in.. You dont have nothing to do with Theta you must be a troll.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe others have done this but the fact is robbyn claims to have never lost a city to an enemy. Now we no the reason for this. He gives the cities away that he knows he will lose before our revolts even land.. Not a bad tactic at all but it does tarnish his perfact record! I do give him credit for not going into vc mode!!

Robbyn has very rarely ever brought up the fact that he has never lost a city in the game yet. its not as if he constantly goes around saying it. The only time I've seen him use it is when someone questions his ability. Also no one has ever complained about this before so either this is the first or one of the few times he has done it, or you are the first enemy to have a problem with it. Try doing things right and timing your CS to land a few seconds after the second stage starts. You should know better when dealing with a player like that.

DeletedUser

It is an excepted and used tactic, which no one complains about. Alliances all over grepo do it. Stop whining, just cos you cant take a city from him. +rep for posting in the forums though, its nice to see some occasional activity :p

DeletedUser

i knew someone will come here whining about something lol can you blame them? all the planning with no result, anyone would get frustrated...
the way robbyn handled over 2000 attacks to a crazy amount of cities is admirable! most players would crush under pressure but he managed to handle it all! which means which cities to stuck with support, which revolts are probably fake, and which cities to give to our own alliance (something that also require a good teamwork and timing) .
out of all the cities they attacked they only managed to revolt very few real targets and they werent even close getting any. so it's not only that the operation failed, it was a complete disaster... ill just quote something a friend of mine who is a part of the coalition wrote to me about this operation, it kind of sums it all - "Damn coalition sim players".
but the saddest part is that you dont know how to give credit, any honorable enemy would come here to post some good word about robbyn, but not you...

DeletedUser5554

i used to lead the former 2nd alliance as athens burns here....i think i have a lot to do with theta. robbyn even joined me in ithica for a time...

ps i haven't "made it far" because everytime i get over 30-60k in a world i normally have an rl issue come up like school or wrestling and am forced to quit and replace leaders. maybe you should check you're facts and history i know am an oldie to theta but comon (;

DeletedUser11927

i knew someone will come here whining about something lol can you blame them? all the planning with no result, anyone would get frustrated...
the way robbyn handled over 2000 attacks to a crazy amount of cities is admirable! most players would crush under pressure but he managed to handle it all! which means which cities to stuck with support, which revolts are probably fake, and which cities to give to our own alliance (something that also require a good teamwork and timing) .
out of all the cities they attacked they only managed to revolt very few real targets and they werent even close getting any. so it's not only that the operation failed, it was a complete disaster... ill just quote something a friend of mine who is a part of the coalition wrote to me about this operation, it kind of sums it all - "Damn coalition sim players".
but the saddest part is that you dont know how to give credit, any honorable enemy would come here to post some good word about robbyn, but not you...

You mean that is all they could muster? 2000 attacks? No wonder rob didn't ask me for any support... Well done rob!

DeletedUser

To all,

i dont see any of ur "Pathetic alliance"..conquer any of his cities...hahahah..now that is a laugh...3 combined alliance attck him alone n all u got is...mm.......nothing!!hahahahahahahah...whos the head of this attck...i reaaly want to know....lol....

DeletedUser14492

I have little to say regarding the stratagy employed by either side. But it is nice to see some banter here (even if most of it is talking rubbish lol)

Ev

DeletedUser19042

lol, how do you guys DARE to say that "mighty robbyn" and TINUT lost a fight??? LOL

At a certain moment robbyn had 1758 incoming attacks(on ONE day, so about 2000 in the whole "operation")!!! (We have a screenshot of that, if you don't believe.) and you managed to revolt several citys. But we only secured ONE city by taking it our selves. So i think that that ONE city doesn't matter on 1758 attacks???

Even if we consider that we "lost" the city it stays a big failure of your alliance. Taking only ONE[/B city after 1758 attacks is not something you can be proud of. It is and i stays a big failure! There are no other words for that.

And the fact that you post it in here, in the external forum, only says that you KNOW your "operation" was a big failure. If I would have been the attacking alliance, then I would also HATE it to see. But at least robbyn defended GREAT, except (perhaps) that single city. So I would't come here on the forum try to talk it all right, but congratulate him. EVEN IF YOU ARE AN ENEMYS! I'm sure that nobody else could have handled that much attacks. So even as enemy he's worth saying well done!

So, if I were you, I would delete your post. Because it is ridiculous!!!

DeletedUser9465

1785 maximum number of attacks on the counter at one moment

2500+ attacks during the whole operation, each and every city receiving at least 4 attacks (???)

Five of the top seven alliances attacking (Phalanx sending rather fake attacks - lots of them, but still really attacking some of my cities, JW and LOL doing the hard work, TBE just barely involved - Hightowers being the only one sending some attacks from them, and of course The Cohort, sending cohorts of fakes and lots of weird uncoordinated attacks from 20-30 hours away)

Over 700 000 DBP for me since the operation has started and still raising. Almost 1 500 000 DBP for my alliance and still raising.

Total cities lost 0

One city given to an alliance mate only to turn back a favor to the Jaguar Warriors who did something similar to me some time ago. For me this was one of the highlights of the weekend, though I am a bit sorry for gautamgrg who did a very good job timing his attacks for the CS. I must admit I was mean, but I couldn't help myself playing this trick on JW.

Some very good coordinated attacks from the JW's old guard with HulluM, Hoplite Thesus and carnage79 and some equally good from LOL with 2skala and dobbins29. Yes, dobbins, even if you wrote me I suck you did a very good job coordinating your attacks; one advice for you, if you want to take it of course - always stay calm and do not let your emotions take over when you are attacking someone. When you realized you won't put my city in revolt you lost your composure and you begun to send lots of land nukes to hit the biremes wall in my harbor. You know the result.

Some great fair play from 2skala but a lot of hate messages, bolts and plagues from many others when they realized the operation completely failed.

Lots of very poor and ill-conceived attacks from people I won't name here.

But most important: some great and unbelievable coordinated support from my mates in AN and from our friends in AX and in HAF. I think everybody in these alliances did something to support me and I owe them the result. Without their support I couldn't have done it. Thank you my friends! I am in your debt.

DeletedUser

1785 maximum number of attacks on the counter at one moment

2500+ attacks during the whole operation, each and every city receiving at least 4 attacks (???)

Five of the top seven alliances attacking (Phalanx sending rather fake attacks - lots of them, but still really attacking some of my cities, JW and LOL doing the hard work, TBE just barely involved - Hightowers being the only one sending some attacks from them, and of course The Cohort, sending cohorts of fakes and lots of weird uncoordinated attacks from 20-30 hours away)

Over 700 000 DBP for me since the operation has started and still raising. Almost 1 500 000 DBP for my alliance and still raising.

Total cities lost 0

One city given to an alliance mate only to turn back a favor to the Jaguar Warriors who did something similar to me some time ago. For me this was one of the highlights of the weekend, though I am a bit sorry for gautamgrg who did a very good job timing his attacks for the CS. I must admit I was mean, but I couldn't help myself playing this trick on JW.

Some very good coordinated attacks from the JW's old guard with HulluM, Hoplite Thesus and carnage79 and some equally good from LOL with 2skala and dobbins29. Yes, dobbins, even if you wrote me I suck you did a very good job coordinating your attacks; one advice for you, if you want to take it of course - always stay calm and do not let your emotions take over when you are attacking someone. When you realized you won't put my city in revolt you lost your composure and you begun to send lots of land nukes to hit the biremes wall in my harbor. You know the result.

Some great fair play from 2skala but a lot of hate messages, bolts and plagues from many others when they realized the operation completely failed.

Lots of very poor and ill-conceived attacks from people I won't name here.

But most important: some great and unbelievable coordinated support from my mates in AN and from our friends in AX and in HAF. I think everybody in these alliances did something to support me and I owe them the result. Without their support I couldn't have done it. Thank you my friends! I am in your debt.

thanks robbyn, you are truly a great player, this cannot be denied, as for the operation, yes, the concept of the operation was valid but the method was flawed, the preparation and strategy could have been much better, this is where the failure occurred, as for my attacks, i could have done better, i underestimated the amount of troops needed to revolt you in 74, i also thought that there were other attacks going in at that time, unfortunately i was mistaken, and in my original series on one of your 75 cities, i misunderstood landing time from my attack partner and launched early and ran into your bireme wall, ahh, so it goes sometimes, either way, you have done a very good job defending and of course credit does go to some of your alliance mates and allies, but looking at the dbp for all AN/AX HAF players there wasn't the support i thought you would get from the rest, and to the comments about the amount of attacks, yes his screen was lit up with 1700+ attacks but most were fakes, he did a great job figuring out most of them, perhaps next time if there is one we will do a better job diguising those fakes, at the very least we learned some things, and at least robbyn can finally stop saying no one attacks him. In the end Robbyn defended a large operation against him successfully no one can take that away from him or from his abilities, we just need to be better, realistically, no one knew really what to expect from robbyn in such a big defense, now we know, it is up to us to adjust and do better.

DeletedUser8790

HaHaHaHa That was awesome, Thanks to the axis coalition for the easy BP. I hope you learned your lesson.

DeletedUser

Nice job Rob/AN/AX!! Once again you show why we are the alliance to beat in Theta. I can't take credit for helping in this battle, but I'll be around for the next.....

Coalition? HAHAHA

DeletedUser5554

id have a cocky remark normally towards JW but seeing the humbleness of robbyn and the rest of the people here i think ill just keep it simple and say good fight please stop being a bad sport grinch we all win some and lose some i mean in Ithica were getting blitzed by the whole world and not holding up the best were still just laughing and enjoying the fun :)

DeletedUser

Nice job Rob/AN/AX!! Once again you show why we are the alliance to beat in Theta. I can't take credit for helping in this battle, but I'll be around for the next.....

Coalition? HAHAHA

we also do our part...but in silence....syyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

DeletedUser

HaHaHaHa That was awesome, Thanks to the axis coalition for the easy BP. I hope you learned your lesson.

Oh be quiet, sure its easy bp for you, all you did was send support, tell me calli, how successful has anyone in your alliance been taking a city from anyone in the coalition?? i was just wondering...please ask robbyn if he was worried about his cities, i am sure he will tell you he was, hence the need for him to pull off the roundabout, so, in the end while unsuccessful, the fact is that robbyn is a 300 city player and a very good one at that, realistically he knew only a small portion of those cities were in danger of a cs, so sit there and laugh calli but robbyn gets all the credit, you were just a bystander, kind of like an appendix, just a useless organ in the grand scheme of things.