The great robbyn gives cities away to his own alliance

DeletedUser19042

totally true. If we wouldn't have worked as a TEAM in these attacks then we wouldn't have won.
That's the strength of AN-AX-HAF. They work as a team.
And yes, you guys also worked as a team, but not totally. One alliance profits of the work of the other. And that i don't call teamwork. And even then you guys failed.

So, stop the .......... and keep on playing. We all know that AN-AX-HAF did great during the attacks, EVEN YOU!!! Otherwise you wouldn't be complaining like a little child that didn't recieved his candy.

DeletedUser

Iga is right. There are ex-TL members great attackers, there are ex-TL members great defenders and great snipers. Robbyn is the best, that simple. Me, among Jusche, Vitalii, Argo and many other are just good players. But, we are a strong team. And that means something.

I am not taking anything away from the others, the facts are what they are, any significant operations must be led by yourself and robbyn to have success, no doubt that the others are capable, however no more capable than anyone else is what i am saying, for example, not that i know first hand because i have never encountered these players but i highly doubt that any 2 other players in AN could match the firepower or co-ordination of an attack by robbyn and tinut, and what is fact is that anytime any of these other players has come under attack in an op they have lost cities, robbyn has not, and the last op on tinut only yielded 3 cities i believe, so that tells me that there is some special talent there, thats all i have said here, in my opinion an op without tinut or robbyn participating doesn't have the same bite as one that has their participation, and they are very capable defenders, its just my opinion, i am not trying to disparage anyone's abilities.

DeletedUser

Look MR. 249,000 DBP Not everybody can be a great defender like Robbyn, since it seems you've never really been attacked before i'll forgive your ignorance of this fact. And your whole claim of AN is just a 2 person alliance just makes you look more dumber then you originally even sounded. If they were all that bad then TC,TP,TBC,JW, and your own alliance would have beaten them a long time ago would they have not? Cmon stop your BS claims like that, just makes you look lame.

your right, i haven't come under attack too often, i never touted my own abilities, i believe i am aan average player at best, i also believe that AN/AX are full of average players, and that robbyn and tinut stand head and shoulders above the rest, thats all, i think that without them the war would have been over long ago, and i believe the stats would support me on it.

DeletedUser

skala you should really check the map, we are number 1 with barely anyone left in o45/o55/o65! we are also number 1 in o35/o46/o75 and that is just AN. together with AX and HAF we dominate even more oceans... you are looking only at your small piece of the world! the western members of AN have nothing to do with the war against your alliance, the most we can do is cast some spells. that is why i didnt say anything bad or good about your alliance, i dont know any of your players and i dont know you. i suggest you to do the same...

DeletedUser

seriously ..skala dont have a clue whats hes talking...he juz talk without thinking ...n again with his stats...face the facts...ur alliance juz show power in ur own ocean...unlike ax acp n haf..we dare to across ocean to face ya all....which u all cowardly to do so...n ur alliance still bragging conquer our cities.......which in ur territory(off course!)...cowardly in manner....n claim to be the fierce alliance in theta?...blah..!

DeletedUser

i knew someone will come here whining about something lol can you blame them? all the planning with no result, anyone would get frustrated...
the way robbyn handled over 2000 attacks to a crazy amount of cities is admirable! most players would crush under pressure but he managed to handle it all! which means which cities to stuck with support, which revolts are probably fake, and which cities to give to our own alliance (something that also require a good teamwork and timing) .
out of all the cities they attacked they only managed to revolt very few real targets and they werent even close getting any. so it's not only that the operation failed, it was a complete disaster... ill just quote something a friend of mine who is a part of the coalition wrote to me about this operation, it kind of sums it all - "Damn coalition sim players".
but the saddest part is that you dont know how to give credit, any honorable enemy would come here to post some good word about robbyn, but not you...

p/s-make sure ur facts straight ...1300 attcks..80% were fake n juz 20% were real...coalition alliance member hesitate on attcking robyn...n robyn have friends..3 huge alliance friends u might say...enough of praise n such...juz to cover up any of dignity coalition alliance have...but if that op n attcks were suceed n manage to conquer most of robyn cities...surely we had that "other conversation"..which include self bragging..claim robyn as god in theta ..threaten.....n hold head high.. to be top alliance n all....right?

may i highlight a bit one of the heros ....i might say roar....!!.....

jethro75usa Lords of Light 2012-05-03 10:21
Please everyone from all alliances attack robbyn44 with every way known. Do not stop till he has lost cities!WE must overwhelm him to no end!

He has boasted in open forum's how he has never lost a city to the enemy attack him to no end we must show him he is no grepo God an can bleed just like all of us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Although I haven't played Theta for well over a year now, shouldering 1,300 serious attacks on top of fakes, without losing a single city is beyond impressive; that actually elevates a player to being among the best in grepolis. In all the time I have played this game, I don't think I've ever heard someone defending against this many attacks before. My hat goes off to the defender and his allies for an extroardinary display of skill.

DeletedUser

juz matter or coordination n skills my friend...that robyn hv that the attcker dont...:)

DeletedUser

juz matter or coordination n skills my friend...that robyn hv that the attcker dont...:)

That is true, but it can also be said of virtually everything in grepolis. All this game entails is time-management, organization, activity, and having at least a little grounding in mathematics.

DeletedUser14492

^^^^^^^True dat^^^^^^^

And plenty of gold can help as well lol :)

Ev

DeletedUser

Ya I give all that took part in this battle credit it was fun! I might have had a few beers when i originally made this thread:) Look forward to the next one...

DeletedUser14492

seems u do the talking rubbish thing....lol....

p/s-if dont have nothing to say..better shut up n juz read ...otherwise juz make a fool of urself...lol

I pitty the fool, the above comment is the perfect example of someone talking rubbish... thanks for making me smile though :)

Ev

ps, I have to congratulate Rob and his allies for a good defence.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am not taking anything away from the others, the facts are what they are, any significant operations must be led by yourself and robbyn to have success, no doubt that the others are capable, however no more capable than anyone else is what i am saying, for example, not that i know first hand because i have never encountered these players but i highly doubt that any 2 other players in AN could match the firepower or co-ordination of an attack by robbyn and tinut, and what is fact is that anytime any of these other players has come under attack in an op they have lost cities, robbyn has not, and the last op on tinut only yielded 3 cities i believe, so that tells me that there is some special talent there, thats all i have said here, in my opinion an op without tinut or robbyn participating doesn't have the same bite as one that has their participation, and they are very capable defenders, its just my opinion, i am not trying to disparage anyone's abilities.

I think someone has a little crush on Rob and TINUT...... Not a post without saying how much he loves them! HAHAHA

I agree though Rob is the best in the game, and TINUT as well. Attacking/defending/integrity- none better. Great players in AX. I'm happy to be playing on their side.

As for us ex-Liquidators that you are too far away to know...... the finest group of attackers and defenders I have seen. Teamwork has always been our strong suit, since we have always been outnumbered it has been what has kept us so strong. Each of us are as strong as the other, with a few exceptions, no weak links. Better stay up in your corner of Theta where it's safe. You wouldn't last a week against us if you were closer.

DeletedUser

I think someone has a little crush on Rob and TINUT...... Not a post without saying how much he loves them! HAHAHA

I agree though Rob is the best in the game, and TINUT as well. Attacking/defending/integrity- none better. Great players in AX. I'm happy to be playing on their side.

As for us ex-Liquidators that you are too far away to know...... the finest group of attackers and defenders I have seen. Teamwork has always been our strong suit, since we have always been outnumbered it has been what has kept us so strong. Each of us are as strong as the other, with a few exceptions, no weak links. Better stay up in your corner of Theta where it's safe. You wouldn't last a week against us if you were closer.

your not jealous now are you coblet??? and up in my corner where its safe??? lol....its not safe in 75 or south 74, 74 WAS and i stress WAS an Ax/An and family alliance IDK ocean until Jags and LoL arrived, 75 WAS and i stress it again WAS AX/AN second largest ocean until we broke our way in, so no coblet if i wanted to be safe i would have stayed in 62, but i didn't i moved into 73 which was D.X territory mowed down Ha and IAf then proceeded south with jags and removed IDK, so not so safe, and yes i know the liqs were a good alliance i never said they weren't and i know your pretty good coblet, never said you weren't but its no secret the liqs were finished until the merge happened, you were down to 10 men, it wasn't a talent issue it was an activity issue, the skills combined with dedication of robbyn and tinut is the only thing saving the rest. I am giving them a compliment, don't understand what you guys are all up in arms about, the facts are the fact the only significant city gains on jags or LoL have been by those 2 players, or with those 2 players heavily involved in the action, thats all, i don't remember a city take or op that was successful on Lol or Jags without robbyn or tinuts participation. And i do know that the fewest city losses by any AN/AX players on the front are those 2 so what is all this argument about? i know that the liqs WERE good, Aristeaus, you and the like WERE a good group, but not now or lately, so stop beefing, i'm just giving props where they are due, and they go to robbyn and tinut for carrying the rest of you.

DeletedUser

your not jealous now are you coblet??? and up in my corner where its safe??? lol....its not safe in 75 or south 74, 74 WAS and i stress WAS an Ax/An and family alliance IDK ocean until Jags and LoL arrived, 75 WAS and i stress it again WAS AX/AN second largest ocean until we broke our way in, so no coblet if i wanted to be safe i would have stayed in 62, but i didn't i moved into 73 which was D.X territory mowed down Ha and IAf then proceeded south with jags and removed IDK, so not so safe, and yes i know the liqs were a good alliance i never said they weren't and i know your pretty good coblet, never said you weren't but its no secret the liqs were finished until the merge happened, you were down to 10 men, it wasn't a talent issue it was an activity issue, the skills combined with dedication of robbyn and tinut is the only thing saving the rest. I am giving them a compliment, don't understand what you guys are all up in arms about, the facts are the fact the only significant city gains on jags or LoL have been by those 2 players, or with those 2 players heavily involved in the action, thats all, i don't remember a city take or op that was successful on Lol or Jags without robbyn or tinuts participation. And i do know that the fewest city losses by any AN/AX players on the front are those 2 so what is all this argument about? i know that the liqs WERE good, Aristeaus, you and the like WERE a good group, but not now or lately, so stop beefing, i'm just giving props where they are due, and they go to robbyn and tinut for carrying the rest of you.

Looking at Grepo states I can see that AN is oping the player Hero19352 of TBE. Since the attacks on him began he has lost nearly 30 cities. Do you know the names of the people doing 95% of the conquering? Their names are Coblet, Igapolis, Agy1, Juschemon, Vitalii2010, Argonaught, Sandawg. And we know Hero to be active when this op started because he took two cities while he was loosing them. Those names are all ones of former TL players. So how can you even possibly say that Robbyn and Tinut are the only impact players there when those guys i mentioned above are running enemy players out of the game? Because i will be surprised if Hero continues to play after all that.

DeletedUser

Looking at Grepo states I can see that AN is oping the player Hero19352 of TBE. Since the attacks on him began he has lost nearly 30 cities. Do you know the names of the people doing 95% of the conquering? Their names are Coblet, Igapolis, Agy1, Juschemon, Vitalii2010, Argonaught, Sandawg. And we know Hero to be active when this op started because he took two cities while he was loosing them. Those names are all ones of former TL players. So how can you even possibly say that Robbyn and Tinut are the only impact players there when those guys i mentioned above are running enemy players out of the game? Because i will be surprised if Hero continues to play after all that.
I am not to informed with the comings and goings of TBE but to say this hero guy is active because he took 2 abandoned cities back in april is a laugh.. Nice op guys:) Hey we are in a huge op ourselves against stuka he took some cities back in May! By your logic i guess he is active also!! And our JWW op is still going strong lol!!! you guys are funny.

DeletedUser

I am not to informed with the comings and goings of TBE but to say this hero guy is active because he took 2 abandoned cities back in april is a laugh.. Nice op guys:) Hey we are in a huge op ourselves against stuka he took some cities back in May! By your logic i guess he is active also!! And our JWW op is still going strong lol!!! you guys are funny.

He took them in late April, like as in a few days before May. and he's still had point increases within the last week. he is obviously active. Nice try though, trying to twist facts to fit your already retarded argument.

DeletedUser

hero was active when we started taking his cities, the first city i took from him had about 40 incoming waves of support after i got it and some others who got his cities also had couple thousands of biremes arriving late from few different alliances, however he stopped trying to defend after we got serious against him. he didnt even try to defend the last 10-15 cities we took from him so he wasnt the strongest target...