The Great Spartan Army 2: Recruiting

DeletedUser

Well Sapphire Sarrows I am, as our messages have said, perfectly capable of proper and complete english. That goes for you as well Salicitor I choose this text form of shorthand. As for the, "heard not seen" comment I have heard/seen what I have and it is what i go with for now. As for your comment I will take this into consideration as it does take quite the prowess to controle a two-hundred and eightteen member alliance.

So much easier to read, thank you. :) Bad grammar and spelling are quite the pet peeve of mine, if you couldn't already tell.

And as for your opinion of Sapphire, I'll let you keep it. It's your opinion and therefore nothing I can do will change it, even if I don't agree with it. Facts and opinions never seem to mix well anyway.

Have a good day :D

DeletedUser

So much easier to read, thank you. :) Bad grammar and spelling are quite the pet peeve of mine, if you couldn't already tell.

And as for your opinion of Sapphire, I'll let you keep it. It's your opinion and therefore nothing I can do will change it, even if I don't agree with it. Facts and opinions never seem to mix well anyway.

Have a good day :D
Don't thank me as I am just proving a point, and have been shown that I should be using proper english for the forum and will continue to do so. A good day to you too Sir, or Mam I am not aware of your gender at the moment.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
It means Mass Recruiting Alliance. MRA's tend to have weak leadership, poor requirements, and huge amounts of players with a low overall average. I do apologize however because you only have 50 or so members so that isn't too bad.

DeletedUser

Oh well we do have a mass recruitment going but that is to strengthen ourselves for the future. As for the leadership my opnion is that we have great leaders and leadership. I know many that will dissagree here.

DeletedUser7784

1. are you giving us a hit list?
General's:★★★★★ priority

King Earl
keithandmitzi

Director General's★★★★ next up

bewolf
prabha

Major general's★★★ take cities

Zarkon
braxus

Marines★farm

Everyone Else.
2. is there a The Great Spartan Army 1?

DeletedUser

1. are you giving us a hit list?
General's:★★★★★ priority

King Earl
keithandmitzi

Director General's★★★★ next up

bewolf
prabha

Major general's★★★ take cities

Zarkon
braxus

Marines★farm

Everyone Else.
2. is there a The Great Spartan Army 1?
No, this was not posted by me and I have since told the poster to take it down but it's ok because if you attack the members given, you will likely fall under attack from all members on the post.