The Heroworlds FAQ

DeletedUser

Hello players and forum Goers,

Who can play on the Heroworlds?

The people with the following awards may enter the Heroworlds:
Master of X (first alliance to control 4 World wonders in a world)
Ruler of X (An alliance that controlled 7 World wonders in a world)
The Heroic tactician award (Please click here for the complete HTA requirements)

If you have one of the awards above you may join the Heroworlds; If you do not, you may not join.

Can I invite new players to the Heroworlds:
Yes, but players will not be able to choose a Heroworld as their first world(Therefore You will not receive 200 gold). Only players who have one of the following awards may be invited and also play: Ruler of X , Master of X, The Heroic tactician award. You will not receive 200 gold for inviting existing players to the Hero worlds, as they are not "new".

I will extend this list if further questions arise.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

Does an invited player get three cities?

Yes of course, but that makes me wonder the invite tool msut be pretty hard to sue as theyre wont be that many free spots around most of the time :?

DeletedUser6049

So you can invite a player at the beginning of the game? So your friends are close by?

DeletedUser22115

yes thats right you can invite your friends to be close to one an other

DeletedUser

I have a question if you get rimmed lol, do you start over with 1 city or 3?

DeletedUser

good question, although i dont plan on getting rimmed, i would like to know this as well :)

DeletedUser

I've had 20 cities in more than one world, I've been ranked as high as number 1 in at least one world. I've had more than 10 times the BP requirement on many worlds, I've had more than 10 times the required points on a couple of worlds. I'm pretty sure I have cast many thousands of spells. How can anyone justify me not being allowed to enter a Hero world just because I didn't waste time colonising?
Please try to answer this for me.
Cheers,
Valzer.

DeletedUser

Dude it's a requirement. End of story. Just like going to school. You can get 110% in every class, but if you want to be a chemical engineer, and have never taken chemistry, you aren't going to get accepted. No matter how good your grades or attendance is, or how many extra curricular activities you did. Not even if you were BOTH prom king and queen.

DeletedUser

Nice reply, but not really relevant.
Any good player at the start of any new world will advise all the new player members of his alliance not to colonise, because it is a waste of time, a waste of a city slot and basically a weak move in this game. I find it amazing that they have made this a requirement. In your analogy it would be like me not being allowed to be a chemical engineer because I have never taken a baking class.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with valzer on this. Even though i went out of my way to colonize so i already have rights to the world, i believe it should still be changed. Many of the more experienced players that i have talked to will not join because of this requirement, since it takes a city slot space that they need in other worlds for there wars or don't have the time to build it up when they could be taking 10k city's instead.

DeletedUser

Hamster's point was that its a prerequisite. This has been addressed 100 times before by various mods: Colonizing was added to the requirements to make players explore more aspects of the game, to bring in well-rounded players. Supposedly there were discussion threads put in place before the requirements were set, so don't expect this to be changed anytime soon.

While colonizing isn't usually as effective as conquering, it can be a great tool to get you into a strategic position. If you are such a great player with many cities then you should be able to work with the constraints put in place (ie, colonize 1 city).

DeletedUser

Yes I am a good player, and I had many cities. I gave 20 cities away on corinth a couple of weeks ago to take a break from the game. I was planning to join the hero world when it arrived, however I had no idea that there would be such an idiotic requirement.

DeletedUser

The bottom line is that this is a requirement. If you dont like it, just dont play heroworlds. If you wanna play hero worlds, join a speed 3 world for a few weeks and get the award, its not that hard. Plus, its your fault you did not educate yourself on the hero world pre-requisites. If you had read the forum announcements, you could have simply colonized a city on corinth before you left.

DeletedUser

And by the way colonizing is not a noob move at all it can help in several ways if you starting out but have not cities to conquer it's and good move to colonize also it can help you get cities in better positions for strategic purposes and for those players that get like 50 people taking their cities at the same time it can help the to stay alive in the game. And also if you have no where left to move in the area your in you can use it to try to move to another location where you can to continue conquering.
If your such a good player then you should already know all of this and at one point have at least done one colonization and also wouldn't be trying to put down with starting a city from scratch and once in a while it's good for large players to do that because it gives them something else to do other that farm cities and and take over other cities. Yes it's true it's annoying to have to do it but it does have a lot of benefits.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The bottom line is that this is a requirement. If you dont like it, just dont play heroworlds. If you wanna play hero worlds, join a speed 3 world for a few weeks and get the award, its not that hard.
Exactly what I did :D
Still think it's a ridiculous requirement, but I don't think it's a gamebreaker or anything. Just one of the rules of this game.

DeletedUser

how the location volts hero players in the world?
As the winning alliance together, we will assume, but I have no information as is sequential placement.
It is in the form of invitations to the position, or purely random in time and the chosen cardinal
for example:
Me and my friends 20 am ruler of the world (Master of X) and some bear the Master of Y. The world we want to be a hero and close together. Therefore, we are interested in, how does the placement of a hero player in the world.
If a purely random in time and the chosen or the cardinal example. so by signing a member of the victorious alliance, and his 20 friends invited to positions near their city.