The Heroworlds FAQ

DeletedUser

As far as I've seen it's all random. You can get close to each other by choosing like south east and north west and such but they put you in random places in that direction. If you happen to get near a ally of yours it was just sheer luck.

Just took a look at the auto updating maps the grepolis has given us. Thank you for the grepolis. But from what it looks like the world isn't that big. At least not right now anyways so there is a very good chance even with the random set up that you'll land near someone that's an ally if you all go or went the same direction.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how many free population is there for a fully expanded hero world city?

DeletedUser

Does anyone know is there going to be another hero world? And if it does,when? :)

DeletedUser

Hyperborea is a world where you cant conquor/revolt. Is it possible to still get the award from Hyperborea or does playing this world not give access to Heroic Worlds?

DeletedUser

Hyperborea=no conquers.
HW pre-requisite=at least 1 conquers.

So the answer is no.

DeletedUser

Artemis' Mythical Units Stats

For those of you who are playing on hero worlds: I would like to know if wiki stats about the Griffin and the Calydonian Boar are correct and I am looking for all the missing informations like resources and favour needed, temple level required and training/building times.

From the wiki:

Griffin
The Griffin is a symbol for wisdom and is a guardian of the divine. It is the master of the skies and king of the beasts. Its speed and agility are only bested by its ability to strike unexpected from above.
Weapon type: Blunt - Attack Damage 920 - Speed: 20
Population: 38
Defense against Sharp: 370
Defense against Blunt: 350
Defense against Distance: 120

Calydonian Boar
The Calydonian boar is an extremely dangerous land unit that crushes legions of soldiers with ease. Once enraged, the boar will fight till its last breath, using its tusks to slash at its enemies.
Weapon type: Sharp - Attack Damage 250 - Speed: 16
Population: 20
Defense against sharp 950
Defense against Blunt: 450
Defense against Distance: 100

DeletedUser

Hello ~

There was an error on the Griffin's attack number. I have let the wiki mod know. He will be changing this asap!

Thank you for letting us know!

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Ay, it has been changed.
The stats for all units on the wiki are now correct.

Thanks for the help :)

T

Edit- ok, that was a lie. Hang on, I will add all the relevant info now.

Last edited by a moderator: