The Hidden Admin

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
After seeing what Crim did with joining a new world on .US and trying to have players find him I thought I too would give it a go. So yeah, I've joined Abdera on a different name and will be playing until someone conquers me. Hopefully it won't take all too long since I usually run out of steam in like a month

DeletedUser46838

You can give out little hints(one perday) to where you are.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
maybe not one per day since I don't want to be found immediately, I'd like to build up a tad before people come to kill me

DeletedUser

Idk, this move is kind of played out. Maybe try something new like putting a volcano on an island and do something with it lol

Pretty soon every new world will have this find a mod event.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I am definitely going to join an alliance. As for this being "played out", Rich did it once, Crimson did it on US, and I'm just now doing it. However every time I join a world people come after me so I figured I'd make it more interesting by using an alternative account so people won't know it's me.

DeletedUser40768

Probably not going to rim you but I am sure I can figure out the ign eventually :D

DeletedUser17088

ahhh baudy baudy baudy.

I really hope you are in my ocean, you have a chance though as revolt is not my bag

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
After seeing what Crim did with joining a new world on .US and trying to have players find him I thought I too would give it a go. So yeah, I've joined Abdera on a different name and will be playing until someone conquers me. Hopefully it won't take all too long since I usually run out of steam in like a month

lol another goldabuser :)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
bring it on fotns! though I say that I really hope you aren't in my ocean as lord knows I stand 0 chance of beating you

DeletedUser46838

I wanna send you to the rim. But Baudin is first on my list.