The Huns Vs EOTD / LOC / Locness

DeletedUser3288

for all who want a quick break down but cant be bothered to check grepostats

2 Months ago - Huns took control of Ocean 46 from IM (moved to LOC)
3 weeks ago - Huns took control of ocean 36, currently clearing out remainders
this week - huns are taking more cities in ocean 35 (loc stronghold) from both the North and West
running for last 3 months as they are pretty decent fighters (or at least dysen / vigoran are) huns have taken around 60 cities to 29 losses, but we also colonised around 30 cities in their core.

Overall, war on LOC is basically over, we cant get CP quick enough to take their cities.

War on EOTD seems to have moved in the momentum of the huns, with us taking a city every couple of days lately. We also now control what we call the Colony island, which is where we all moved into EOTD territory. At that point we had around 2 cities less than them on the island, now we have the majority, and cleared out another of their islands below it.

DeletedUser

EotD = Eaters of the Dead..Mainly ex Nataraja Members.

Correction dan.. You forgot to mention how the Huns are also moving in from the southern Ocean of 35. Also you forgot to mention how Nwinder has basically has given up any hope for his alliance. And dont forget how half the alliance has left to join other alliance these past few weeks for there own protection.

DeletedUser12311

Hey so I am EotD and I really think you arn't giving us enough credit here, we are doing our best and have not been wiped out even though we have less the 1/3 of the players you do.

That being said you have cities in O45 and 55 that are completely safe from us that you can freely use to support the cities you gain in O34 and O35 so you kinda have the advantage.

Anyway, don't count us out so easily ;)

DeletedUser

komaster, you are correct but please inform the world that at one point LoC with some members of EotD had many cities in 36/46...we pushed them back..also loC has alot of cities in 25/24/15/14 and many more cities at one point in the western part of delta which was and still in there safe zones..Also I never denied credit to EotD. you guys have put up an excellent fight...Not like other alliance in this world. We meaning both huns and EotD basically have played the game as gentlemen..WE havent really blasted neither alliance on these forums like other alliances do.

Dan is just just point out the facts of the wons and loses..

DeletedUser

Correction ladies and gentlemen and those without access to a map: LoC has never had a stronghold in o35. o35 was a NaTaRaJa ocean. The only reason it looks like we have so many cities is because of TicTac - not other LoC players. That is EotD territory.

o36 and o46 were members picked up from Imperium Magnus, where TH played there normal Borg game, "join us or die".

Many of them have came over to our territory. But you guys are forgetting they only really had 2 players, Lucas Hope and nkh1945 (nkh who is the ninth best defender on the server and still has over 20 cities, despite more losses than I care to count). Our strong hold has always been in o25 and western o35, not eastern territories. As huns push east, they have yet to move into OUR territory, and only Jsouthern has cities in our regions - whom you recruited.

Where in the world do you guys get your facts?

Greco, where do you get your facts that "Nwinder has basically has given up any hope for his alliance"

You've gone and lost your mind mate. Trouble is, we know we have spies in our alliance group, we no longer use our forums - so they look stagnant, they look pitiful and I intentionally mislead you guys using them.

So keep getting your information from your spies, and see how that pans out for you mate =)

We forcibly cut most of core outside of o25 and the immediate area. Liken it to the British Retreat at Dunkirk. Guess who came back to win that war?

BTW, when have I ever "blasted" TH or DoA on these forums?
I think you'll find I've been more than a gentlemen to all of you.

I think I'll go put more false information on our forums right now =)

And in rebut to Greco speaking for me - I see a very bright future for the core members of my alliance. We have several options at our feet and several more at our knees that we can make for ourselves. We have something The Huns can never take away from us, strong courage, morals, old and strengthened cores and plans, and friendship. Regardless of what the future of Delta may very well be, I can assure all that our future and that of The Huns shall never meet - other than on the battlefield.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Again Nwinder you open your mouth and making poor excuses..

LoC has never had a stronghold in o35. o35 was a NaTaRaJa ocean. The only reason it looks like we have so many cities is because of TicTac - not other LoC players. That is EotD territory.

Lets start here. half of the ex nataraja players from ocean 35 either formed and Joined EotD or they Joined LoC. Also in another post in these forums as per vig Nataraja is dead so lets not mention them.
Check your ocean stats in OC35 you will see that LoC has more cities than eotd at this moment and at least 4 members that were LoC have now joined Eotd. Dont use tictac has 53 cities in one ocean in 35...LoC always considered 35 and 25 as there core and had a strong foothold in 36. So Nwinder provides false facts..

o36 and o46 were members picked up from Imperium Magnus, where TH played there normal Borg game, "join us or die".

Please tell me who did we threaten to join the huns. please do tell.

Many of them have came over to our territory. But you guys are forgetting they only really had 2 players, Lucas Hope and nkh1945 (nkh who is the ninth best defender on the server and still has over 20 cities, despite more losses than I care to count).

You took in refugee and the paid the price Both players have quit the game. As for NKH having 20 cities its true..How can some lose a city when he is in vacation mode for over 3 weeks. Why did he go into vacation mode? Ill tell you why...He couldnt take it no more when every day we will clear his cities and send in a CS take that city over and he is cry for support. Saddly no support came from ocean 35 and just few transports from oc 15 and even fewer from 25. Your core oceans.

As for J, he left you and joined SME. But you forget i was friendly with him. I recruited him and not once did I threaten him. SO the big bad hun threaten J..hahaha...you cry baby..You ask him why he left and join us. How many nasty messages did you and your alliance send him when he joined SME..Calling him a traitor and cursing him out..Thats the good way to keep members happy. But we huns just threaten people..

Greco, where do you get your facts that "Nwinder has basically has given up any hope for his alliance"

This one is easy.. i will quote your own mouth, who you message within this game and the forward me the message.
AND I QUOTE:

"nwinder on 2/26/11 at 7:36 PM
I am going to stop going after you for a while, it is painfully obvious my alliance is doomed.

Thanks for the help with everything, again, well worth my time."

Sounds to me that you dont think your alliance has anything left.

BTW, when have I ever "blasted" TH or DoA on these forums?
I think you'll find I've been more than a gentlemen to all of you.

In my previous post, where did i mention your name? Please show me...I am not blind. You love to misread everyone post and think that every person is out to get you. Correct me if I am wrong but wasnt I speaking to Komaster, an EotD member, about how they dont go blasting every post. I never mentioned LoC or Your name did I about blsting other alliances. If you look around there are many post from many DIFFERENT ALLIANCES BLASTING DIFFERENT ALLIANCE....Does that mean it you or alliance. NOOOO it doesnt.

And in rebut to Greco speaking for me - I see a very bright future for the core members of my alliance
Yea, The light at the end of the tunnel..So N stop your crying when someone makes a post.

DeletedUser

Again Nwinder you open your mouth and making poor excuses..
Again? when do I make "poor excuses" before (not to acknowledge I have before). You have a laughable, at best, sense of the world mate.

Lets start here. half of the ex nataraja players from ocean 35 either formed and Joined EotD or they Joined LoC. Also in another post in these forums as per vig Nataraja is dead so lets not mention them.
Check your ocean stats in OC35 you will see that LoC has more cities than eotd at this moment and at least 4 members that were LoC have now joined Eotd. Dont use tictac has 53 cities in one ocean in 35...LoC always considered 35 and 25 as there core and had a strong foothold in 36. So Nwinder provides false facts..
First and foremost - Let's take a bloody look at o35:
1 Legion of Chaos 1959472 191 10259
2 Eaters of the Dead 1650870 168 9827
3 The Huns 747254 71 10525

A) How do you know where we have declared our own oceans? Your magic 8-ball?
B) Secondly, if you want to play hard ball, the hun "advance into o35" has been laughable at best. EotD and LoC own 359 cities in o35, vs. your 71. So before you start acting all high and mighty, take some time to do some research.
C) Thirdly, You should follow your own book:
EotD = Eaters of the Dead..Mainly ex Nataraja Members.
I brought it up after you did, buddy-bear.
D) o35, if you look at the map, o35 existed to provide support to o36, not to hold o35. For that Dysen and TicTac seem to be doing a pretty damn good job.

Please tell me who did we threaten to join the huns. please do tell.
Mate, maybe you are not active in leadership - but you did the same thing in the past for M.A. (who you turned into a training alliance) and for The Pirate Collective. Who, by the way, our sphere of influence was too far from. I little guy named Eldermage sold the alliance of M.A. out and become my public enemy #1.

LoC has a changing role. Our role for months was to serve as protector, that role is long gone. I am no longer interested in it.

You took in refugee and the paid the price Both players have quit the game. As for NKH having 20 cities its true..How can some lose a city when he is in vacation mode for over 3 weeks. Why did he go into vacation mode? Ill tell you why...He couldnt take it no more when every day we will clear his cities and send in a CS take that city over and he is cry for support. Saddly no support came from ocean 35 and just few transports from oc 15 and even fewer from 25. Your core oceans.
What price have I paid? My core looks pretty good from where I am sitting. Further, NKH has not quit, perhaps you are aware of something called "work" - he has a month long business trip taking place (still as we speak for one more week). We have been in contact via email.
So it seems like you are making excuses in this realm and not me.
And when you say no support even came, you are a lunatic, at best. I did my !@$#ing best to support him and lucas. Half those biremes that were killed putting them in the top-10 defence slots were mine. I sent daily under the statement that the more Hun lightships that died the better. Perhaps others in the alliance, including one of the worst team players I have ever seen, Jsouthern, did not send any support. Too many people believe attacking is support, it is not.

As for J, he left you and joined SME. But you forget i was friendly with him. I recruited him and not once did I threaten him. SO the big bad hun threaten J..hahaha...you cry baby..You ask him why he left and join us. How many nasty messages did you and your alliance send him when he joined SME..Calling him a traitor and cursing him out..Thats the good way to keep members happy. But we huns just threaten people..
I have never cursed him out, but I have called in a traitor, which he is. I was happy to support EotD in taking one of his cities the other night and facilitate my alliance providing support. As for what others have said, that is conjuncture. When someone who you have mentored leaves for your enemy, you don't typically just say "oh well". Anyway, I am done with these conversation about him. I do not even read his responses. All I was doing was being kind enough to tell him I was not going after him for a while, which if you look and ask him - I have not. See, unlike you, I am a man of my word. When I am ready to go back after him, I'll also send him a message. The same courtesy I would do for you.

This one is easy.. i will quote your own mouth, who you message within this game and the forward me the message.
AND I QUOTE:

"nwinder on 2/26/11 at 7:36 PM
I am going to stop going after you for a while, it is painfully obvious my alliance is doomed.

Thanks for the help with everything, again, well worth my time."
Hey, guess what buddy? look at the date and look what has happen since that time? I have cut over half our members to get us back on track. Hey, and this one is easy - where are we now?

In my previous post, where did i mention your name? Please show me...I am not blind. You love to misread everyone post and think that every person is out to get you. Correct me if I am wrong but wasnt I speaking to Komaster, an EotD member, about how they dont go blasting every post. I never mentioned LoC or Your name did I about blsting other alliances. If you look around there are many post from many DIFFERENT ALLIANCES BLASTING DIFFERENT ALLIANCE....Does that mean it you or alliance. NOOOO it doesnt.
Now that sounds like blasting to me. Here is something simple, I apologize for misreading your message.

Yea, The light at the end of the tunnel..So N stop your crying when someone makes a post.
So G (why call me N), when have I been crying, when did I whine in the previous post?
Obviously you have a way of misreading everything. So big-boy, take some time and figure out your responses. I am sure you have them. But that fact is - whether you like it or not, the anti-nwinder camp looks pretty good on you. Typically, with you, I have believed actions are louder than words. Maybe I am wrong. Time shall tell.

DeletedUser3288

i'll leave you ladies to argue but point to

First and foremost - Let's take a bloody look at o35:
1 Legion of Chaos 1959472 191 10259
2 Eaters of the Dead 1650870 168 9827
3 The Huns 747254 71 10525

A) How do you know where we have declared our own oceans? Your magic 8-ball?
B) Secondly, if you want to play hard ball, the hun "advance into o35" has been laughable at best. EotD and LoC own 359 cities in o35, vs. your 71. So before you start acting all high and mighty, take some time to do some research.
C) Thirdly, You should follow your own book:

work in progress, do you expect it to stay that way? Answer honestly... we can only move as fast as our CP allows.

DeletedUser12311

Hmm... We're still here those statistic could change my friend ;)

DeletedUser

Komaster you are right on that point.. stats do change. Every day stats change. For some it goes up and for others it goes down.
As for still being here, you are correct LoC/Eotd/Huns will always be here. The only way is for the any alliance to either disband or players just quit from boredom or cant take the heat.

PS..lets see what Nwinder is going to say to my post..lets see

DeletedUser

eh, I already answered you and you failed to respond to it - so I have nothing else to say.

DeletedUser

your previous post was all crap and didnt want to waste my time with you. Whatever someone writes something, in your thick narrow minded head, you think its all about you.

so N, here is a quick simple response to your other statements:
#1:Core oceans: you have more cities in ocean 35 than "your core ocean 25". everyone in delta will say that ocean 35/25 is LoC core oceans. Core oceans basically means where your majority of cities are located..
Also when or if EotD and LoC merge into one "grand" alliance are you still going to say that your core is not O35..

#2: the huns advance in 35 just started about 2 weeks ago. Beginning of the year, we had 40 cities in O35. Acquired J into our alliance and he brought in 14 cities but he lost 1. so that make it 53 cities... since the start of our advance we have gained 19 cities..Laughable i dont think so..basically 1 conquest every day or every other day..The laughable part is how little resistance we have found. No counter attacks not even wasting your times to break any conquest. Also from the beginning of the year, and before J joined the huns, we kept hearing of LoC master plan. Lets get rid of all Hun players out of our oc 35..40 cities in 90 days. May i ask when is this operation going to begin.

#3: Oc 35 was meant to support ocean 36...great job there. half the players went into vacation mode and the rest are just turtles.. the rest of the so called active players will be cleared out soon...wow 30 cities left from a point that you had over 140 cities..

#4: MA.. everyone knows from the beginning that MA ws always allies to the huns. when they had a drought for a short period of time and members where quitting, majority of our fellow friends can over and disbanded there alliance. We never threaten them. As for PC we always had a pact with them when they too had there issues they can over other alliances have threaten them. I have personally spoke to other alliance leaders and thry have personally told me that "there small alliance was threaten by LoC if they didnt support them." So please tell me which alliances we have threaten..

#5:LoC is playing the role of protector. Who are you protecting. You cant protect your own cities.

#6: for NKH. if he returns it will be great. More cities he will lose. I will make sure I have MY troops ready to roll out as soon as he gets back..If not ill just wait till the vacation mode ends some time around the same time. So start rolling in your your support troops from 35...i mean 25...

#7: Jsouthern,Like i said you and your alliance cursed him out and called him a traitor..You then agree with me that my statement is true. so why are you arguing a true fact. Why should J support your cities when NOT one LoC member has ever supported Him. All LoC did was scream at him and say help i need a clearing wave, help i am being attacked. Not once did any member send him support in 36 when he asked. SME players sent him support.

#8: yes please look at the date. its not even 13 days old. WoW. drop members let your stronger players leave to other alliance and you are telling everyone in delta that you restructured your alliance and it looks good now. Time will tell on that point.

#9 Yes N, actions is louder than words. I think i have proven that my action in this game has and is still louder than my words. I have taken more cities from LoC than you have against any hun member. I have cleared out more cities for my fellow brothers that you have for your alliance. So basically My actions and my sword speaks mighty loud.

This is my final response to this N. I dont want to sit back and waste my time arguing these points over and over. See you soon on the battle field

DeletedUser

It is true the Huns have gained momentum than previous but that is to be expected with the recent plague of inactives that our few members needed to pick up. It may get worse before it gets better but it will get better. We still have lots of cities yet to become battle ready and the fight to defend EotD property is not over. Once we consolidate and re-arm our battle stations we will be able to make a push like we were doing at the beginning of the year.
Either way we are having a blast in an exciting and possibly never-ending war against a challenging enemy but Delta can expect to see EotD around for a good while

DeletedUser

Vig, very good post. I agree with everything you said. The job of the huns is to put more pressure on eotd and keep doing what we are doing. EotD and the huns wont die off from war itself; it will be from players quitting from boredom. But yes the war is alot more exciting now.

DeletedUser

It is true the Huns have gained momentum than previous but that is to be expected with the recent plague of inactives that our few members needed to pick up. It may get worse before it gets better but it will get better. We still have lots of cities yet to become battle ready and the fight to defend EotD property is not over. Once we consolidate and re-arm our battle stations we will be able to make a push like we were doing at the beginning of the year.
Either way we are having a blast in an exciting and possibly never-ending war against a challenging enemy but Delta can expect to see EotD around for a good while

I too fully agree, EotD have always been a more formidable opponent. I will never make claims that The Huns will smash EotD into total submission, since they deserve more respect than that. Of course i beleive we will continue to win the war. LoC's collapse will itself help our cause. Oh sorry it was a restructuring not a collapse. Not sure how long it takes to restructure words, since thats all we get from LoC :p

DeletedUser

By the way are any of EotD playing the grepolis 2.0 beta? have you noted the Huns are there?

DeletedUser12311

Yes we are there although I'm not very active :p A few are though with new recruits (We'll see if we can call them eaters yet :p)

It seems interesting, What do you guys (and gals) think of it?

DeletedUser

komaster, its different feel of the game. I personally like it more than the regular style now. i can not wait for it to come to delta.

side note...nwinder has nothing to say...Or is he going to say the new style sucks or it goes against the the way the game should be played..also no response to my previous comments.