The Huns Vs EOTD / LOC / Locness

DeletedUser

First and foremost, - Let's clear one thing up - you are the bully. Whom did I insult in my posts? In fact, if you read the third exhibit the stats tend to favor TH. But instead, you wanted to make things personal, classic Greco, who has no idea what he is talking about.

How about this? Don't have anything to add to the conversation, don't speak.

Take your muzzle, put it on - and go back to doing absolutely nothing.

Maybe if you have any intelligence at all (thank god you don't) you'd realize I have sworn I will NEVER go to EotD. I guess the fact that you think otherwise is nice and relatively comfortable, because guess what? That means you don't have spies anymore.

Congrats on being an low-class bully with little to no intelligence to back it up Greco. I hope you are quite proud of your accomplishments.

Why not put your money where your mouth is and do something other than take hun inactives for the past 2 months. Oh that's right, we aren't in range of each other. Seems like you should shut your mouth unless you can do something otherwise...but you can't do anything. All you can do is sit in your filth, regret that you took the easy way out and troll, all you can do now is build your tiny little empire for your overlords and hope to please them. Your existence means nothing to any alliance, well other than to your overlords, because they know they don't have to attack you. Easy way out, once again. Hey and guess what? I do the same thing you do, so how are you superior to me again?

Looks to me like you and I are exactly the same, the difference is - I don't sit and troll, I try to be proactive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I present to you, Exhibit A (Huns ocean breakdown):

First number = Ocean
Second number = Number of Hun Cities
Third number = The percentage of total Hun cities in these territories
Highlight Rows = oceans the given alliance dominates

15 66 2.54%
17 3 0.12%
24 4 0.15%
25 17 0.66%
26 9 0.35%
27 19 0.73%
33 15 0.58%
34 140 5.40%
35 72 2.78%
36 216 8.33%
37 174 6.71%
42 11 0.42%
43 85 3.28%
44 226 8.71%
45 506 19.51%
46 274 10.56%
47 85 3.28%
52 2 0.08%
53 7 0.27%
54 33 1.27%
55 204 7.86%
56 214 8.25%
57 35 1.35%
61 18 0.69%
62 50 1.93%
63 2 0.08%
64 1 0.04%
65 49 1.89%
66 25 0.96%
72 5 0.19%

2594 total cities, 96 members = 27 cities per player

I present to you Exhibit B (EotD ocean breakdown):

14 6 0.50%
15 12 0.99%
16 4 0.33%
17 5 0.41%
23 79 6.54%
24 153 12.67%
25 147 12.17%

26 29 2.40%
27 4 0.33%
33 16 1.32%
34 325 26.90%
35 369 30.55%

36 23 1.90%
43 5 0.41%
44 4 0.33%

1208 cities with 62 players = 19.5 cities per player

Impressions?

Well, each alliance dominates 5 oceans, however, EotD's domination is compact whereas The Huns are spread out over 3 horizontal demarcation lines. Secondly, The Huns are sprawled all over the server - this means they have less fire power in the regions listed, have more potential for negative relations in other areas, less of a chance to act swiftly AND depend on a few big hitters to dominate an area and do the heavy lifting. Meaning less of a pool in case someone goes inactive (which does happen, and has happened to TH in the war zone VERY recently).

To say this war is over, is false on all levels.

Important fact missing from this is even where we are spread out eg Ocean 15 (2.54% Possession) and Ocean 25 (Just 0.66% Possession) we are free to move around as we wish.

DeletedUser

Sparky another important fact that has also not been stated.
How many Huns cities are in there ocean and how many of EotD cities are in So called Hun territory.

Ocean 34 EotD core : Eotd cities 325 vs Huns 140
Ocean 35 Eotd Core : Eotd cities 369 vs Huns 72
VS
Ocean 36 Huns : Huns cities 216 vs Eotd 23
Ocean 45 Huns: Huns cities 506 vs Eotd 0
Ocean 44 Huns: Huns cities 226 vs Eotd 4

Basically I just gave you the oceans that border each other territories. What does this show. Eotd has one direction west to an area where there is no Huns. Which means sooner or later they have to either colonize new cities, or must pick fights with there so called allies to conquer there cities.

DeletedUser

How does that indicate anything G.?

I am massively confused by your logic...

Are we at a city shortage? Is anyone on this server under a city shortage?

Further, I thought it didn't matter and was a waste of my time. I guess you changed your mind when you saw your leader post on it - either that or you are a blithering idiot who can't make up his mind. But your post has acknowledged your previous post was nothing other than typical G. trolling.

Hats off to you and your infinite wisdom.

And Sparky, you've a point, however let me just say this:

Important fact missing from this is even where we are spread out eg Ocean 15 (2.54% Possession) and Ocean 25 (Just 0.66% Possession) we are free to move around as we wish.

If you are free to move where you wish, why just have .66% possession in o25? Wouldn't that be a great staging area against us? Might I add, all but 2 or 3 of those cities came through RECRUITMENT not through WAR. Poorsport and his multi - not through war. So you have a hard time indicating you can move where ever you want in my homeland. (and might I add, a war with 2 players is what caused poorsport to make the jump and abandon his entire alliance. What a brave leader caring about his brittle children) Maybe you are right on o15 - but o25...pretty far off the mark.

DeletedUser

How does that indicate anything G.?

I am massively confused by your logic...

Are we at a city shortage? Is anyone on this server under a city shortage?

Further, I thought it didn't matter and was a waste of my time. I guess you changed your mind when you saw your leader post on it - either that or you are a blithering idiot who can't make up his mind. But your post has acknowledged your previous post was nothing other than typical G. trolling.

Hats off to you and your infinite wisdom.

And Sparky, you've a point, however let me just say this:

If you are free to move where you wish, why just have .66% possession in o25? Wouldn't that be a great staging area against us? Might I add, all but 2 or 3 of those cities came through RECRUITMENT not through WAR. Poorsport and his multi - not through war. So you have a hard time indicating you can move where ever you want in my homeland. (and might I add, a war with 2 players is what caused poorsport to make the jump and abandon his entire alliance. What a brave leader caring about his brittle children) Maybe you are right on o15 - but o25...pretty far off the mark.

Dont worry the possession in O15 and O25 will constantly increase, including an increase today :)

DeletedUser

I will find that commendable (for real) unless it is a city from oriansport OR Joseph25...
and then it is just friends sharing cities...no real work...and pretty hard for me to stop

DeletedUser

Always the man of the hour and knows everything, I wish I was more like you, loved by all and just the nicest guy on Grepolis! I mean come on we can't compete with you my friend.

Nwinder you're my hero!

DeletedUser

Thanks orian =)

That is very kind of you!

What a sweet heart.

Love you too honey-bunny xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
(p.s., you don't have to be nice to be right)

DeletedUser

First and foremost, - Let's clear one thing up - you are the bully. Whom did I insult in my posts? In fact, if you read the third exhibit the stats tend to favor TH. But instead, you wanted to make things personal, classic Greco, who has no idea what he is talking about.

How about this? Don't have anything to add to the conversation, don't speak.

Take your muzzle, put it on - and go back to doing absolutely nothing.

Maybe if you have any intelligence at all (thank god you don't) you'd realize I have sworn I will NEVER go to EotD. I guess the fact that you think otherwise is nice and relatively comfortable, because guess what? That means you don't have spies anymore.

Congrats on being an low-class bully with little to no intelligence to back it up Greco. I hope you are quite proud of your accomplishments.

Why not put your money where your mouth is and do something other than take hun inactives for the past 2 months. Oh that's right, we aren't in range of each other. Seems like you should shut your mouth unless you can do something otherwise...but you can't do anything. All you can do is sit in your filth, regret that you took the easy way out and troll, all you can do now is build your tiny little empire for your overlords and hope to please them. Your existence means nothing to any alliance, well other than to your overlords, because they know they don't have to attack you. Easy way out, once again. Hey and guess what? I do the same thing you do, so how are you superior to me again?

Looks to me like you and I are exactly the same, the difference is - I don't sit and troll, I try to be proactive.

Now that I have time to respond to the nwhiner..

You keep on calling me the bully. still you have not once mention one player that i have bullied to do my dirty work. If you are calling me a bully because I like to call you out like the coward you really are, then call me a bully.
Whats the definition of a bully:
Answer: to hurt, intimidate, or persecute (a weaker or smaller person), esp to make him do something..(from dictionary.com)
Who have I ever force to do something in this game. Well I have messages where you have threaten players and alliances to support your needs or else you will attack. I have heard it from Ex leader of SME plenty of times. I have have heard it from several other smaller alliance many of times. Can you please show this world that I have personally message any player or alliance and made threats to. Come on bully bear, please show the world.

As for your stupid stats what did it show. Its show another alliance stats and which most of those members left you and joined them because they couldnt take your B.S. no more. Even if you wanted to join EotD they dont want you. I have messages from Players within EotD that dont want your silly little A** in there alliance. Also more, Vig this goes out to you, If any member from EotD wants me to forward them messages between Nwhiner and an EotD member just message me in game. It will show how Nwhiner has threaten to fight an EotD member. Telling him to leave EotD and Nwhiner will crush Him. Oh wait Im the bully not Nwhiner..

So Nwhiner ,If you want me to shut and put a muzzle on, WHY DONT YOU BE MAN ENOUGH AND PUT IT ONE ME. PUNK A** B***H..

Nwhiner dont come around here telling people that all i take is inactive players for the past 2 months. You know its not true. Oh wait when was the last time you took an active player....HMMMM...Last year and its wasnt a Hun or there friends..Nwhiner speak half truths. I have cleared More cities for My alliance members to take your alliance cities and there friends..Whens the last time you helped out to clear a huns...HMMMMM..never.

So do everyone a favor and stop posting other alliance stats and just watch on the side lines. You have pee'd off more alliances the past 2 months that many people just want to shut you up and move on. NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOU WHINNING NO MORE. oh wait your name fits you well..NWHINER.

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Someone is a tad upset to have there feelings hurt? Huh.

LOL!

Oh man, side-splitting.

It is amusing to see Greco turn into Bully Budd (I imagine you've never read it: Learn about it here)
I posted my last reply to you @ 24.04.2011 01:19
A few hours later, a pathetic military attempt of rage struck to strike me down and show me my place was launched a mere 3 hours later!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh man, I must be getting under your skin G.
greco.jpg

DeletedUser

Pathetic rage???????
At least I am man enough to attack self proclaimed warrior. Well I guess I attacked a coward instead. One small attack and like a coward you are, You dodge the attack. WoW you couldnt even Defend it. No wait the might Nwhiner sends out His mighty 48LS to strike me down. I am no coward in "your core ocean" to attack your cities.

nwhiner.png

DeletedUser

lol he told you to put a muzzle on it too? I think he just wants to see us in bondage.

I would love to see nwinder mail by the way greco! :D

DeletedUser

Hey hey Vig, I think you are right about the bondage..

If you want the message un block me and ill send it

DeletedUser

Hmm, I wonder why I sent that attack, so you would have to stay awake to dodge with your LS. (maybe I refuse to defend it because I don't want to give you more BP...ever think about that, big-boy? Sorry G. As per typical G. blithering worthless talk)

Just making your life a little more uncomfortable =)

Vigoran, shut your mouth and attack me, if you are man enough. you aren't part of this conversation. Oh wait, all you know how to do, just like Greco, is talk.

Little girls all of you. Man up or shut up.

I have said for months, let's go 1 v. 1 - but you don't want to do that. As such, seems like you need to move on buddy-bear.

DeletedUser

Hey Vig, i just realized what nwhiners problem is. He wants us in bondage, calling us little girls, wants to go 1 on 1. He is not getting any.. He is sexually frustrated. Poor nwhiner. Need some cash for a trick.

As for me, I am in your oceans.
in ocean 35 its 12 nwhiner cities to 6 greco still no attempted attacks
in ocean 25 its 29 nwhiner cities to 2 soon to be 3 greco cities.. still no attempts..

Im giving you the advantage still nothing.. coward.

DeletedUser

Hey everyone guess what Nwinder was so offended by my bondage joke that he told all of our other leaders on me and threatened me with war again if I didnt "shut my trap" for callin him out on all his Freudian slips

DeletedUser

No way Vig...He threaten you with war...I dont believe it. I was told that Nwhiner is a gentleman and not a bully. Hard to believe he said something like that.. I think he really like you Vig. I guess the closet door is opening.

DeletedUser

Its okay for him to curse, and insult, and threaten anyone he wants and everyone just has to sit there and take it. I tell one little tiny joke in response to HIS hostile remarks and myself and another of our own gets threatened with war. Its okay Im done whining about it Im nto gonna treat you like a child like everyone else