The Indomitable Gauls

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1 hour support distance? Lol... Don't think I'm stupid, most of your alliance probably doesn't have transports yet.

Obviously not, but it's 3 days before BP ends.

Again, having members in 3 different core oceans with many other alliances that are topping the ranks & there presence in those oceans will make it a tough time for them members. It's a foolish move and you will see when BP ends, mark my words.

I've already told you this once. Read my first post.

They are surrounded by potential enemies and anyone will farm anyone at this time, because war doesn't exist until conquests begin. It's crazy and stupid. I think those members will leave if they are under attack & surrounded. Please do not try to insult me when your own alliance recruitment needs to be fixed.

Stop typing and take a look at the map.

~Warord

DeletedUser

i too was concerned when i saw we have guys in ocean 54, but if you see where they are in 54 it actually isn't too bad. They are basically on the border with ocean 55...

we may be in 3 oceans, but as my leader said, we are all within supporting distance of eachother. :)

DeletedUser

JNC,

sqmq6u.jpg

I'm not in the mood for a time consuming argument.

~Warlord

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Although... Thanks for de-repping me and signing it I respect that. 98% of forum users de-rep people and never sign it haha :p

To the person who de-repped me without signing it and said "What do you think of this, you donkey!!!" grow up...

Also to the person that de-repped me without signing it and said I lack skills, check my stats fool.

Last edited:

DeletedUser345

As it has been pointed out we only recruit players wthin our area, which is hard to describe but it a semi-cricle at the bottom and an oblong at 45 degrees right up to the very bottom of ocean 54.

As Aicy said the oceans are merely boundaries but every member is checked for where they are. See there are only ten minutes by bireme between players in 45 and 55 and 54 and 55. We just plan to consolidate and control our area :) I wish I could show you are picture but it would be better if you used a script to put us in yellow or soemthing and look at us on the map.

Hope that helps :)

DeletedUser

Hey James , this guys are making me laugh lol :p

They are becoming like Shogunate Bakufu under Dany C leadership lol or like KA :)

Hmmm... hey i have 1 idea about you guys how to support your members in 3 oceans, i will let know at grepolis directors to create an rocket for you to support all members in 3 oceans for 10 minuts lol :p

This is the new technology of grepolis :p :p

Hey come on, seriously, are you kidding me? You think that you will be able to support members in 3 oceans? You will support them and hold their citys for ...lets say... 3-4 incomming attacks ? What about next?

But anyway i dont want to incurage you, you are the in the top alliance and i wish you luck, i hope you can stay in that position...(what a joke) :p

DeletedUser

It's stupid how some people are repeatedly ignoring Aicy's, Warlord's, and Achilles' explanations.

Do you not understand that oceans are simply lines in the world? They don't symbolise distance, as has been pointed out several times before.

Perhaps you should listen. Look at their leadership experience, and ask yourself if they'd really make such a mistake as to spread out everywhere.

DeletedUser

did you know this is the first time i've posted on this thread even thought i'm in the alliances :eek:

DeletedUser

My alliance is number 1 with the highest average points. I think you might learn a thing or to from me -Achilles and Aicy, Klev.

~Warlord

DeletedUser345

If we talk about citys and conquesting, im the President :cool:

You can test me :)

I bet i have more than you in my combined accounts infact in only 1 account.

P.S. You have destoryed your alliances reputation on the forums.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Woah woah woah, everyone calm the hell down! Continue this in personal mail.

You're making both alliances look bad with all this arguing & insulting, not just that the Psi Forums as well.

Think about the Princess... She's got to go through all the effort to clear this up and punish people :p

DeletedUser4577

I bet i have more than you in my combined accounts infact in only 1 account.

P.S. You have destoryed your alliances reputation on the forums.

Please...He doesnt represent all of us. :p
You all should know I would speak up when needed although I've stayed out of Psi forum long enough I suppose.
Aicy glad to see you around again and hope you stay! ;)

DeletedUser345

I will stop posting here for 3 reasons :

1- I have respect for James (even that i have had him as one of my enemys)
2- This forum thread is rubbish also with the history it has!
3- You all think you are the best and i want to see proofs

2. Personal taste I suppose, but I think with the history it is close-mindedness.
3. Never have we claimed that, but I suppose you proof is the alliance ranking which tells yu we are the best alliance, even if it means nothing.

2. Personal taste I suppose, but I think with the history it is close-mindedness.
3. Never have we claimed that, but I suppose you proof is the alliance ranking which tells yu we are the best alliance, even if it means nothing.

Now calm down, just because you finally realized you were wrong about the ocean borders, you don't need to throw a tantrum.

Edit: Ment to edit not quote...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

quote on the member cap.

Member cap :
25-50

~Warlord[/COLOR][/FONT]

well - the member cap in the world is 30 pr. alliance. so I would consider to change that statement that you says you would have a member cap between 25-50 :)

DeletedUser

bla bla bla

Hey accept the reality, INFECTION has some of the best players on ETA! Do you know ETA? It has the best players on grepolis.... You are just another rebel who has a big mouth
ermmm it doesn't it has some good player's on grepolis i would say the top 2 in eta are just as good as any top 2 in any other (above 4 months) worlds (and this is abp and points)

DeletedUser4013

At this point...after seeing this thread, I don't care how nice Princess X is being with you guys, I am ready to shut down this thread and hand out warnings and infractions myself. If this thread is not back on track by the end of the day, that statement will become fact. Clean it up, stop insulting and flaming each other. There are no excuses for anyone to act that way towards anyone else. And I don't care who started what. You're all responsible for your own actions.

DeletedUser

me

i'm like so far away from the other oceans it makes that part 50X longer just crossing that line

DeletedUser

I think the lines interfere with the mind of the sailors, making them 50% slower.

Status
Not open for further replies.