The inside job - a quick PNP on TRB / EN's decisive failure

DeletedUser

Alo,

It's that time again everyone for another exciting Virus PNP. Today's topic is going to be about TRB / EN's epic operational fail against us. Although, some cities were lost, and gained on both sides. The resultant may have been in their favour if it was not for a brave Virus sympathizer whom saw the futility in the war against us. Concerned that his alliance was on the losing side, an agreement was reached to provide asylum for him and various other Virus supporters along the O45 border in exchange for information. The minimal investment Virus placed in this individual paid off with outrageous dividends.

SpyPNPPost1.jpg

With further intelligence demonstrating dissent and internal quibbles amongst the alliance, Virus is left pondering how much longer can the alliance hold together. TRB is warring on two fronts, yet it is unable to act as a single unified body such as Virus. Virus patiently awaits round 2.

Remember: Virus is watching you :cool:

May your infection be swift and painless!
- Not2Sane

DeletedUser19318

lol.. such is war, as we all can look at the stats and see that despite prior notice of over a week.. Virus still lost cities.. That's kinda a bummer eh?? and then accuse players of botting??
Internal Dissent? umm not seen......ahh but maybe I'm blind...

Poor old EN is warring on 4 fronts.. damn.. we are about to implode!!
sooo...what is Virus membership requirements? ... (this should get some great answers) I see you got a few spaces..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Requirements

lol.. such is war, as we all can look at the stats and see that despite prior notice of over a week.. Virus still lost cities.. That's kinda a bummer eh?? and then accuse players of botting??
Internal Dissent? umm not seen......ahh but maybe I'm blind...

Poor old EN is warring on 4 fronts.. damn.. we are about to implode!!
sooo...what is Virus membership requirements? ... (this should get some great answers) I see you got a few spaces..

A sense that no matter how many defensive turtle cities you have, there is room for another? A sense that a war never ends but you win if you can last more than a day without dying? Feel like you are the best player and want to join the best alliance, even if they have never waged a full war or topped the ranks?

DeletedUser

Maybe it is time for a Not2sane Op Kronnoss, think this is enough notice? :eek:

DeletedUser

Maybe it is time for a Not2sane Op Kronnoss, think this is enough notice? :eek:

Omg, thank you... I am sitting here bored out of my mind most of the time. I am also out of city slots, so please come at me with everything you got so I can get some much needed BP / CP :) In return, I will grant your troops a quick and meaningless death!

May your infection be swift and painless!
- Not2Sane

DeletedUser

The true joke they have someone giving them information .. yet they still lose cities. lmao, true skill!

DeletedUser

The true joke they have someone giving them information .. yet they still lose cities. lmao, true skill!

Yeah seems like a joke. While loosing 3 cities we gain 27 more. God bless this war.

DeletedUser19318

that is true.. but I always have found taking internals, ghosts and inactive players a bit like kissing my sister.. I'm just not really into that I guess.

DeletedUser

that is true.. but I always have found taking internals, ghosts and inactive players a bit like kissing my sister.. I'm just not really into that I guess.

That doesnt matter at all. Enough u dont win in the long run. :pro:

Its nothing to do with sisters here. :pro: Dont forget that. And dont push yourself too far, there are different kind of strategies.

DeletedUser16292

Theres nothing inherently bad about taking inactives and ghosts, just dont expect the same kind of respect the people that conquer actives get.

DeletedUser19318

yep... nothing wrong with taking your sister out for a drink.. you just don't get the same looks of envy from your mates as when you have a hot bird on your arm... that ain't your sister..

The point is.. I gave away BP and I got 22k in one day.. I am happy! :) and I respect uther's and eedjits defending skill
You cheapened it by showing that you needed a spy to help them defend.. and that they still lost cities.. I would be embarrassed that I had the named cities to defend and lost them... that my opponent is crap.. and has just made both your team mates defending look like rubbish to an entire server.. so how do I feel after your post.. AWESOME!
Please feel free to do more morale boosting PNP's.

DeletedUser

I am happy! and I respect uther's and eedjits defending skill
You cheapened it by showing that you needed a spy to help them defend.. and that they still lost cities.. I would be embarrassed that I had the named cities to defend and lost them... that my opponent is crap.. and has just made both your team mates defending look like rubbish to an entire server.. so how do I feel after your post.. AWESOME!

Strange u see our defense cheapened by a spy and u cant see anything similar in declaration of war by EN and TRB in the same time. U are a good player and seems a man of honor, strange how u dont know this is not equal at all. You simply outnumber us 1/5. But its nothing cheap for you here.
We did say nothing about that. Its a war, we see it how it is. We will fight in our terms. As you will do the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, for one it was a joint declaration because both EN and TRB were extremely frustrated with Virus as they continued to extend themselves into our respective territories. Furthermore, the logic in complaining about us outnumbering you 1 to 5 is completely flawed. Virus chose to have a small group of "elite" players. You can have more players, but you don't want any. So why complain about being outnumbered. It was this way since the start of the server. To start whining about it now is actually quite humorous. :)

DeletedUser

Virus chose to have a small group of "elite" players. You can have more players, but you don't want any. So why complain about being outnumbered. It was this way since the start of the server. To start whining about it now is actually quite humorous.

Not whining about that. We are not like other alliances. We dont go to recruit everybody in our way. We take inside only those players who wish to be part of virus and understand our point.

Lets justify for a moment EN wish to enter in war with us because of buffering zone and because we continued to extend in their oceans.

TRB had no justification at all. We offered them all cities outside "2islands" zone in exchange with cities in O55. But they declared war too.

Regarding "elite" players. EN and TRB average is higher than ours. That means that by quality of players u both are better than us.

You can have more players, but you don't want any.
Who said that? We want kronos :p

DeletedUser

yep... nothing wrong with taking your sister out for a drink.. you just don't get the same looks of envy from your mates as when you have a hot bird on your arm... that ain't your sister..

The point is.. I gave away BP and I got 22k in one day.. I am happy! :) and I respect uther's and eedjits defending skill

I am not embarrassed at all about my post. Uther and Eedjit are both perfectly capable of defending. If you feel their defending is weak, then don't tell your alliance when you are attacking or which city, and come at one of their cities with everything you got. Then you can see how elite their defending skills are without a spy tipping us off.

So how do I feel after your pitiful excuse for an attack against us? I feel amazing

Best of luck in your solo attack against Uther orEedjit.

May your infection be swift and painless
- Not2Sane