The inside job - a quick PNP on TRB / EN's decisive failure

DeletedUser17209

TRB had no justification at all. We offered them all cities outside "2islands" zone in exchange with cities in O55. But they declared war too.

TRB were happy to keep the peace with Virus, we tried diplomatic ways to avoid a war and yes you did agree to hand over all cities past the 2 island buffer, but a member of yours then proceeded to take another city outside of that buffer, diplomatic talks weren't working so we declared war.

DeletedUser

Too much going back and foward. It doesn't matter who is bigger and by how much. Having a lot of points doesn't necessary mean that the player has skill as well. If you don't believe that please see Deadly's post "The little colony that couldn't". If Virus did not want war they should have staid within their borders. Now about TRB...lately it seems that the way they know how to end wars is by merging...Still believe that most of the skilled players in TRB are actually from TD.

DeletedUser

If you don't believe that please see Deadly's post "The little colony that couldn't"

i think you missed the point of the pnp it was poking fun at LA because she and DT have a little history, she is a highly skilled player, more so than you i imagine. I think you will find that scenario has happened to all good players at some point

DeletedUser

I wasn't talking about LA (I know that she's very skilled, same with DT)...I was refering to the attack Kenossos sent on me....

DeletedUser

yep... nothing wrong with taking your sister out for a drink.. you just don't get the same looks of envy from your mates as when you have a hot bird on your arm... that ain't your sister..

The point is.. I gave away BP and I got 22k in one day.. I am happy! :) and I respect uther's and eedjits defending skill
You cheapened it by showing that you needed a spy to help them defend.. and that they still lost cities.. I would be embarrassed that I had the named cities to defend and lost them... that my opponent is crap.. and has just made both your team mates defending look like rubbish to an entire server.. so how do I feel after your post.. AWESOME!
Please feel free to do more morale boosting PNP's.
I wonder what discontent would drive members in your alliance to become informants. Poor recruitment? Poor leadership? To my eyes, a greater deficiency than losing a few cities after ~1000+ attacks. Now that's embarrassing.

And I wouldn't mind taking YOUR sister out for a drink or even kissing her, but you're making her sound hideous looking or something. Tell me it isn't so...

;)

DeletedUser19318

Poor leadership and poor recruitment I am guilty of both.. I have recruited some shockers.. and made other poor decisions as well.. such is life Bawa. But without risk is no gain.. I have also recruited many awesome players and to be fair I am extremely pleased with the majority of the team in EN and as for leadership decisions we have half the map under a certain amount of control.. a real strong ally... I rest my case on that and let others be the judges. .. so no embarrassment here.. the plans still continue exactly as expected
..only 1000 attacks?? damn I will crack the whip and encourage more that is disappointing.. only 10 atts avg per player.. that is crap

Now my sister.. tis perfectly ok for a man of your standing to enjoy her lips and other pleasures you may find.. but with Virus's game/leadership play unfortunately you only get your own sister and I hope for your own integrity that you only enjoy a platonic relationship there.. rather than the meaningful relationship I alluded to. :)

DeletedUser19318

I am not embarrassed at all about my post. Uther and Eedjit are both perfectly capable of defending. If you feel their defending is weak, then don't tell your alliance when you are attacking or which city, and come at one of their cities with everything you got. Then you can see how elite their defending skills are without a spy tipping us off.

So how do I feel after your pitiful excuse for an attack against us? I feel amazing

Best of luck in your solo attack against Uther orEedjit.

May your infection be swift and painless
- Not2Sane

lol...you might have to ask eedjit and uther if they have ever lost cities to me?? ;) I know the answer... do you? :p
I am also aware that I could just as easily lose one to them:eek:... you know such is the game... and it is only a game.

DeletedUser

And only such wars makes it more exciting. I could suggest EN to start a war with TRB. Playing under pressure its pure adrenaline.

DeletedUser

I wonder what discontent would drive members in your alliance to become informants. Poor recruitment? Poor leadership? To my eyes, a greater deficiency than losing a few cities after ~1000+ attacks. Now that's embarrassing.

And I wouldn't mind taking YOUR sister out for a drink or even kissing her, but you're making her sound hideous looking or something. Tell me it isn't so...

;)

One of my favourite quotes is "You can't please everyone and you can't make everyone like you". This is just the reality of life and Grepolis, Bawa. Eviction Notice is a big alliance; in both the territory we cover and the number of members we have. Naturally we have many enemies who are looking to take advantage of situations, so they will attempt to get a spy in. With our recruitment it is relatively easy to do, we know this. However, we do not let it drive us down. You see if we stopped recruiting because we were aprehensive about espionage from within we feel we would lose more. You know, the feeling of picking up a player and helping them improve their game. Most importantly the loss of a potential good friend. There have been several cases of enemy spies within the alliance who become good active team players down the road because of our friendly atmosphere and great gameplay. Furthermore there are going to be once loyal players who begin to feel discontent about the alliance over time. Which is extremely unfortunate and as leaders is the biggest failure that is possible.

Now through a recent anonymous survey that was given to all EN members (75% responded) we found that out of those 75 people that took it 74/75 were enjoying EN. 85% of them gave leadership at least a 90% satisfaction rating. Of course the numbers would change if everyone took the survey, but I am fairly confident that there would once again be more positive results :)

Lastly, the fact that you have an informant(s) within our alliance will not effect the way we play the game. Besides I think we can live with taking Virus cities just fine, despite the fact there are spies :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know....my old Zeta pals are making me nervous. You're taking this banter far too seriously.

First Kronnoss makes a witty metaphor using his sister, but then insists on over working it in subsequent posts, like a comedian explaining a bad joke. We got it the first time and it was funny. Not so much now that you are canvassing for the sycophantic commentary.

Then DT explains an opinion poll he conducted for an approval rating on Eviction Notice's leadership. Are you serious? Lol.

When did you guys turn from military commanders into politicians?

DeletedUser

Then DT explains an opinion poll he conducted for an approval rating on Eviction Notice's leadership. Are you serious? Lol.

When did you guys turn from military commanders into politicians?

Apparently you missed the bigger picture mate. I constructed a response to parts of your previous posts. Here it is below.

I wonder what discontent would drive members in your alliance to become informants. Poor recruitment? Poor leadership? ;)

Now in my post I went in depth and explained my opinion. Part of that included using statistics, which help paint a bigger picture. Now just to clarify, it was not a poll on Eviction Notice's leadership. It was a survey covering a broad range of topics in which we asked for members feedback. We like to include everyone's voice within the alliance. We use their feedback/opinion to make changes in EN.

I am still lost in how wanting to KNOW our members opinions to make changes that are needed makes us into politicians.

Would that not makes us leaders who care about not only ourselves, but the other 95 voices that make up the alliance?

DeletedUser

Apparently you missed the bigger picture mate. I constructed a response to parts of your previous posts. Here it is below.

Now in my post I went in depth and explained my opinion. Part of that included using statistics, which help paint a bigger picture. Now just to clarify, it was not a poll on Eviction Notice's leadership. It was a survey covering a broad range of topics in which we asked for members feedback. We like to include everyone's voice within the alliance. We use their feedback/opinion to make changes in EN.

I am still lost in how wanting to KNOW our members opinions to make changes that are needed makes us into politicians.

Would that not makes us leaders who care about not only ourselves, but the other 95 voices that make up the alliance?
Dude, when will you recognize light-hearted banter? Say touche and move on.

DeletedUser

Dude, when will you recognize light-hearted banter? Say touche and move on.

Well in order for me to say touche to you, first you must have made a good or clever point. I saw neither, so sorry :(

DeletedUser

lmao, an alliance of nearly 100 people you can guarantee a good chunk of them are a waste of space, give them an opinion and the nutters will be taking over the madhouse ;)

Lol nutters already have taken it over mate :D

We've been looking into some good insane asylums haa

DeletedUser

Well in order for me to say touche to you, first you must have made a good or clever point. I saw neither, so sorry :(

Touche. ;)

On the other hand, this is coming from the guy who thinks DAFT was/is the best alliance in Zeta. Clearly your judgement is lacking. You wouldn't know a clever point from a spear point.

DeletedUser

Well I would have to bring up some statistics from that too.. but they would just show another alliance that I helped lead ranked #1 in every statistical category. ;)

As we all have figured out by now, Virus players don't believe in logic so it would be worthless. :)

DeletedUser16292

Touche. ;)

On the other hand, this is coming from the guy who thinks uNmEek was/is the best alliance in Zeta. Clearly your judgement is lacking. You wouldn't know a clever point from a dull club.

there I fixed it so it applies to you ;)