The inside job - a quick PNP on TRB / EN's decisive failure

DeletedUser

Well I would have to bring up some statistics from that too.. but they would just show another alliance that I helped lead ranked #1 in every statistical category. ;)

As we all have figured out by now, Virus players don't believe in logic so it would be worthless. :)
Oh please.

The Spartans led that server in the early days for about as long as DAFT did with the statistics to prove it. Playing the MRA and leading the rankings doesn't automatically make you the best alliance.

Besides, DAFT couldn't even take down Shogun, the same alliance that spent nearly two months trying to scrape a single city off me. (And I still remember your post in the externals praising my efforts while denigrating Shogun's. Thank you.)

Anyone who has played Zeta from the core since day one (like me) will tell you there are only two alliances which can contend for the best on Zeta, early NmE and DCS. The former because it thrived against the entire server with an incredible 13 to 1 player ratio (sounds familiar), the latter because it steam rolled over every other alliance in it's path (gosh, that sounds familiar too).

I will not contend your claims that EN is leading Rho, because it is a silly and short-sighted argument to make at this time on a Grepolis 2.0 server. The leading alliance is the one with the highest ranking in building Wonders.

Right now, every alliance is ranked #1 until the Age of Wonders begins. Then, like in pro sports playoffs, the real contenders emerge.

DeletedUser

Zeta is completely off topic, perhaps you should make a thread about in the Zeta forums. If you wish to continue pm ingame and I will tell you why you are wrong :p

Now for your claims that EN is not leading Rho. Do you not see the stats, I mean if you checked I think you could see us ahead of Virus in every category. The only thing Virus will be winning is the monthly colonization losses.

If for some reason you do get 7 ww built the fastest, what do you earn? Just a tiny little medal on your profile. I am not sure what it will read, perhaps it will say something like

"Biggest simmers and biggest turtles on Rho" :)

Now of course if TRB or EN wins we will get the title "Best of the Best" haha :)

DeletedUser19318

From ourselves.. duh..
it will be a little daisy chain of back slapping and other stuff!!

DeletedUser

Why can't you guys just accept virus dominance? Rho would be so much more happy if you all would just submit to Lady Acacia. She has boobs, and Deadly Truth does not... In my eyes, I think you guys may need to rethink your priorities!

May your infection be swift and painless!
- Not2Sane

DeletedUser19318

Boobs or balls... which do we admire most..??? if we were playing on a trampoline lady Acacia would win.. but we are playing a conquest game...

also have this theory I keep harping back to..

The winner always get the boobs.

DeletedUser19318

:eek: I got a minus rep for a pointless post lmao.. I struggle to find many posts that really have a major point or any point!! but for the person who had the little dig.. I was like a child wanting to do a post so to see my wonderful signature :cool:

made for me by mine enemy!!! :heh:

I remember practicing my signature lots when I was young.. :D

and the other laugh was one of my first forum posts the History of EN.. I got told to get a life.. :supermad:

I never knew how to look at the rep comments until recently:p

Hands up other novices ... :D

DeletedUser19318

lol.... another minus rep!

quoted "Here's another. Get used to it. lol" <----loser me thinks :)

love the courage.. love the strength.. love the faceless character.

As a friend just quoted to me the other day.. I don't like the forum my feelings always get hurt... :supermad:
I have always found the internet is a wonderful place for thieves and gutless wonders... you don't have to show your face.. you can be the true person you are.
If anyone gets a minus rep from me... they will know it.

DeletedUser

Haven't been to the externals in a while. Just noticed this -Rep entry on my profile for the comments above.
19.12.11 13:12 Here's another from someone who doesnt matter

Unsigned, of course. So should I laugh or feel pity? Always seem to ask myself the same question whenever I get Bolted.

DeletedUser7213

Haven't been to the externals in a while. Just noticed this -Rep entry on my profile for the comments above.

Unsigned, of course. So should I laugh or feel pity? Always seem to ask myself the same question whenever I get Bolted.

Just Laugh. Then feel pity.

Noob said:
Laugh at this you noob!!!! AAAGGGAHAHAHAAA!!! The fact that you even care about rep says alot about you THEnegaTIVEREP PRIRate !!!ARGHHHH

Hehe, thanks for the love negative rep pirate. The fact that you stated that probably means you care more about rep than me. FYI, it takes a noob, to know a noob - so congratz :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19318

Be great to do a final post on EN's decisive failure and poor leadership and all the other rubbish we have had to listen to for months...
Virus is finished. They have been a fun enemy... and have been a great focus for EN and for keeping our team spirit up.
I thank you all my enemies. You have made the server very interesting.
Kron