The Kreger Report

DeletedUser

well first off let me explain how this war started:
In the beginning there was peace between LOE and TBS, afterall we were brothers in arms with the same focus and the same goals!!
kreger

I think you missed out the fact that you were recruiting a whole alliance, PUU that both TBSW & LoE were attacking together.

In fact you were recruiting them without letting TBSW know that you were, some friend you turned out to be!

You were asked to kick some refugee's and you declined to do so.

Thats why we are at war.

DeletedUser

well first off let me explain how this war started:
In the beginning there was peace between LOE and TBS, afterall we were brothers in arms with the same focus and the same goals!!

well then came the startling evidence that TBS had no intention of peaceful relationships, they broke the NAP agreement twice enroute to this war...

first came when they used Andyd and fueled his temper (later they dumped andyd on his head, after they had fully used him). they brought in Cai Tzu to negotiate peace to avoid a war (though Andyd openly admitted to wanting the war in our discussions), and as part of his negotiations he wanted 6 players booted without exception, and without explanation. I told him to give me a valid reason and I would. His answer to that was simple "We will be opening war with you in 24 hours"

so as you see it is plain for everyone to understand that LOE was caught with our pants down... we will not give in to temper tantrums and threats, but at the same time if a reasonable reasoning had been presented we may have visited those and explored those options...

now as for the next kreger report, it will be coming... you guys (amniah and willschord) are just cocky right now because you took two of my villages that were in O46, miles away from my nearest support, and when most of my regular friends in the area were not able to help... though I have to give you guys kudo's, the timing on that last hit was impeccable!! 4 attacks all in 4 seconds... very well done considering the timing bug and all... very well done indeed!

kreger

just to clear stuff up a little, andyd was not "dumped on his head. he left on his own accord. i was with TBSW from start to end. The way i see it is that the external forums do make a good read and competitive banter is something to be expected. I am an athlete myself and one thing that i like is good sportsman ship and hope that it carries over here. In the end, the only thing that matters is who decides to stop. there are still plenty of cities out there and it makes this game fun. Good luck to all.

DeletedUser

Storm... "recruit a whole alliance" interesting... looks to me like we recruited about 20 of them... and looks to me like your boys recruited some that we even dropped!! so what does that say about you??

now we did notify your guys EVERY step of the way, UNTIL you guys dropped the NAP, then at that point, we were not obligated to inform you of anything... when you reinstated the NAP, we ceased all recruiting, and we talked... your side demanded players be dropped, we asked why? you refused to comply with a simple question and declared war... again more proof that you play with the sheep and you will always get burned...

to plagiarize Mr. T "I Pitty the Fool who plays in a sandbox with those Sheep!!"

as for Andyd, perhaps the word used should not be "dumped on his head" but rather crossed and betrayed, or at least that is how Andy described it to me...

kreger

DeletedUser15015

now as for the next kreger report, it will be coming... you guys (amniah and willschord) are just cocky right now because you took two of my villages that were in O46, miles away from my nearest support, and when most of my regular friends in the area were not able to help... though I have to give you guys kudo's, the timing on that last hit was impeccable!! 4 attacks all in 4 seconds... very well done considering the timing bug and all... very well done indeed!

kreger

Kreger,

The only reason you lost those cities is because of your continuous weekly "pop shots" at our cities. Not very smart if you ask me...attack a group when you have no defences in place. You should have known better really. Thank you btw on the timing...I myself lucked out and got 2 very nice attack times (one at 1 sec before the CS, another at 2 secs before the CS) Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while!! :p

DeletedUser

Storm... "recruit a whole alliance" interesting... looks to me like we recruited about 20 of them... and looks to me like your boys recruited some that we even dropped!! so what does that say about you??

now we did notify your guys EVERY step of the way, UNTIL you guys dropped the NAP, then at that point, we were not obligated to inform you of anything... when you reinstated the NAP, we ceased all recruiting, and we talked... your side demanded players be dropped, we asked why? you refused to comply with a simple question and declared war... again more proof that you play with the sheep and you will always get burned...

to plagiarize Mr. T "I Pitty the Fool who plays in a sandbox with those Sheep!!"

as for Andyd, perhaps the word used should not be "dumped on his head" but rather crossed and betrayed, or at least that is how Andy described it to me...

kreger

I think that you were recruiting the whole alliance behind the back of TBSW and when your spy in PUU informed TBSW what you were doing you then told TBSW what you were doing.

You even sent your list of questions to them all!

The ones you kicked, I seem to remember had at least one under siege and at least one other was on the list of refugee's you were provided with.

As for Andy, that is/was an internal matter for TBSW and his style of management. As usual, you have a one-sided story that push as the truth. If you wanted to have an unbiased opinion on that you would have contacted the leaders of TBSW and then formed an opinion. But then again it wouldn't quite suite the 'gutter press' style of reporting you do, now would it?

But thats in the past now and all the talk in the world won't change anything. Whats more important now is moving forward and thats what we are doing.

DeletedUser

Kreger, I assume that you will be taking on the role of leader now Alph has quit, half your alliance is inactive and a lot of the rest in vm.

So, with that in mind my inbox is open to discuss the terms of your surrender.

Also, any of the leaders of TBS, TDA, BB or AC are available to any LoE member who wishes to discuss thier move out of LoE.

TBSBanner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, here's an interesting update for you all.

LoE have collapsed and are in the process of merging into CJ, those that are not in VM that is but it is expected they will also.

So, all the talk of strength, long lasting and prevailing was as I always said, total and utter rubbish. LoE ran out of grey flags to take and then just ran away.

So I claim a win for us :)

Well done to all who enjoyed the fun, you have made me very, very proud.

Now we finish the job of catching the run & hide lot, the refugee's.

Storm

TBSBanner.jpg

DeletedUser

You know what the say about Assumptions right?

they make an "***" out of you

DeletedUser

and you know what they say about runners?

refugee's waiting to be caught :)

Quite an apt ending for you I think, this started over your refusal to kick refugee's and now you are going to be one in cj.

What goes around, comes around my friend :)

DeletedUser

and you know what they say about runners?

refugee's waiting to be caught :)

Quite an apt ending for you I think, this started over your refusal to kick refugee's and now you are going to be one in cj.

What goes around, comes around my friend :)

Still assuming apparently.

Seeing as CJ have accepted those members, knowing full well the ramifications, and you claim that you will take out the refugees, does that mean you are declaring war on CJ?

DeletedUser

I think Bluejays comment in the other thread brings to close this claim of refugees of those joining the CJ rank and file...

dang Storm... your 0 for 2 now... care to try for that third strike??

DeletedUser

you were once a powerhouse alliance, but you attacked someone you should not have... it was a costly miscalculation for you, and no matter how you paint this war, you will never destroy LOE, and in the end you could take 10,000 Villages, but so long as LOE exists and continues to thrive you will never be the victor...in fact just the contrary you will be known as the alliance leader who made a serious blunder that cost him 3/4 of his alliance (TBS/W) strength in the end.... had you taken a different path, you may still very well have carried forth your strength and been in the top 5... but greed, and pride have a way of destroying those who think they can do anything...and get away with it...

kreger

Seems you were wrong with this 'calculation' and presumption and it will no doubt haunt you for the rest of the time you are here :)

Even taking into account that TBS lost 50% of it's members, as oft you liked to say, we ended up the victors.

So for all your 'reports', boasting and claims, as always happens, you failed to meet the expectations you set for yourselves :)

DeletedUser

Storm... here you go again prematurely declaring things... I do not remember surrendering ever... so are you saying that when TBS/w disbanded into the wind that LOE was declared the victor? I think not... nothing is over till the fat lady sings... and sorry if you are tone deaf, but no fat lady has sung yet...

DeletedUser

and I am sure you guys could have taken some village up near me if you really wanted too... what type of argument is that??? I think my BP stats say that I do move myself to the forefront as much as possible...

Well you have brought it up lots of times about your core being so far away etc so thats why your not taking TBS cities. I'm just saying, with all the CP your getting you could have come down to say hello. The cities LoE are losing to TBS are in the o36/7 and 46/7 area. Yet I dont see them getting much support.

so please stop talking like I am not working hard for the best of my alliance and the best for my people...

Getting a bit touchy there Kreger, it's not like you, pressures of leadership must be getting to you already ;)

DeletedUser

funny... yet those who I beat early on (and I might say allowed to live on and leave TBSW) were also likewise not supported... but see the thing is... those who asked got my support, if they asked in sufficient time. Additionally, I have moved to O36 recently and so I guess you could say that yes... I am moving to the front lines...
touchy? my friend...I do not take games personal... not even in the slightest, so if you think I am taking this personal and getting touchy, you indeed have some learning to do.

my response was simple...I am doing what is best for my people and for my alliance, always have and always will... that is why I have lasted 6+ years as a leader in TW... so when you guys can keep your alliance alive for that long, under one leader, then please...come and talk to me about pressures of leadership..lol

DeletedUser

my response was simple...I am doing what is best for my people and for my alliance, always have and always will... that is why I have lasted 6+ years as a leader in TW... so when you guys can keep your alliance alive for that long, under one leader, then please...come and talk to me about pressures of leadership..lol

There you go again, just to remind you, :pro: and not any other game.

What matters is what goes on here and nowhere else. I could give the example that my daughter has never been beaten while playing snap for nearly 7 years, does that make her the best at snap then?

The fact remains, when you join cj, loe will fold and you said that would never happen, TBS will remain and you will be a refugee and the cause of the war.

DeletedUser

I wonder should we go back through the thread and use some of Kreger's quotes about strength, losing x amount of players since the beggining of the war?